Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem (857 Views)

•get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / FG Introduces Pain-relieving Drug For Cancer, HIV / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by desperatem(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reading about cancer and kidney problem scares the hell out of me. Is there any way to test weather in a lab or hospital if some is having or would have cancer in the neartest future? Please i need urgent reply. Thank you all
Re: Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by Godfullsam(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Doctors in the house, over to you..
Re: Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by Redoil: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Godfullsam:
Doctors in the house, over to you..
as for cancer their are various test for that.
As for kidney the doctor will give some blows to the left and right side of ur back and will then ask you if you are feeling any pain under ur chest if yes hmmmmm. But if no then you are free to go. I have gone thru such process b4 my and i never find it funny and easy.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by desperatem(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Redoil:
as for cancer their are various test for that.
As for kidney the doctor will give some blows to the left and right side of ur back and will then ask you if you are feeling any pain under ur chest if yes hmmmmm. But if no then you are free to go. I have gone thru such process b4 my and i never find it funny and easy.

Lol, thats funny. Do you mean real punch or normal tapping ?
Re: Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by Redoil: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
desperatem:

Lol, thats funny. Do you mean real punch or normal tapping ?
my brother the experience was never a funny one.
All i know was that the doctor will fold his fist and tap a little bit heavily on both side of the back.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Test For Cancer Or Kidney Problem by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
desperatem:
Reading about cancer and kidney problem scares the hell out of me. Is there any way to test weather in a lab or hospital if some is having or would have cancer in the neartest future? Please i need urgent reply. Thank you all
The best option is to prevent yourself from harmful toxin generated from the environment through food, water and air we inhale- toxins like cancer-causing metal, chemicals, free radicals cellulite, metabolic waste, etc. And I have just the needed day detoxifying formula for that which are Gaurapad ANTITOXIN and GLUTHATIONE which are not to be taking orally by drinking nor injection bcoz they are transdermal- applied on the feet or skin depending on the product. very effective and fast.. For any chronic health issues like Fibroid, stroke, Arthritis or Rheumatism, Paralysis, Cancer, Prostate enlargement, Immune deficiency etc.. Thank me later for the info

Wait!!!! Call or Test me for info or advice

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Premature Ejaculation / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation / A Man Went To A Barber Shop To Have His Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.