Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate (12660 Views)

Samuel Oye Bamidele: Students Expose Their Breasts To Tempt Me / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by manck2: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigeria independent day in calabar 1960 1st october

The 1960 newly created eastern region(formally southern protectorate), try to break away from nigeria. Europe said no.

Because Nigeria created eastern region(formally southern protectorate)... The creation of eastern region(formally southern protectorate) by Nigeria was considered illegal. Only independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria is legally a country.

[size=28pt]Calabar 1st October 1960, independent of nigeria[/size]
[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2009/10/tafawabalewa.jpg?w=700[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1940329_1583868mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95f_png60138780db8e6a0fd223adc4c4484409
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Comradekenny(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lolz....it wasn't easy...I was in d hall...Mehn we're indeed d Oba of Univerity.....Unilorin,Unilag was invited but God knws why they didn't show up....if u dey there u go fear....lasu did show hw awesome they were....

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by victors123: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one OAU but I rep EKSU!!!

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
ONLY AFRICA UNIVERSITY. DAT MY GREAT IFE.

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Spanishmario(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oba awon unifasity...Great Ife

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Olamilekan08(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
SaintRobs:
Funny dude,just take your time to ask any accounting student of Unilorin,he/she will tell you how OAU students defeated them on their campus last year. Proudly GreatIfe ...For learning,and culture.
Hehehe.. *cover face* I witnessed 2 of that event. Two years ago and this last one. The event of 2013 was more competitive than the last one..
Make i no talk more jare.
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by defemidefemi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
Great Ife sha

Home of the touts and the genius cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Great Ife. We shal show dem more in nairaland debate

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by defemidefemi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
I rep gr8 Ife.

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by greatsodade(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rapsodee:
If Unilorin dey dere,naa only 3rd they fit take..

Lailai!!!...Unilorin cannot take third behind those old glory school...Unilorin will surely take top position.
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by badassProdigy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
#teamOAU all d way

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Olanireti(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Proudly great ife

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Empredboy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
great ife! Great ife! Africa most beautiful campus,consious,vigilant ,progressive, aluta against all oppression forward ever backward never for learning and culture sport and struggle. Great ife! Great! I LOVE U. There is only one great ife in the universe another great ife is a counterfit. GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. You made me what i am 2day. Thank u the graetest of the greatest of the greatest ife.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by gymer(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Proudly Great Ife!

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by quinnboy: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Uhmmm.....see watin uni student D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do for their sch. No be like my own sch were tribalism don kill them finish. To pass u must be their tribe as 80% of their lecturers na here them sch and them be their language. I hail OAU jor Oº°ºooOº°ºoo

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by ped007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
That's why they didn't invite #UNICAL
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by sojiboy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
I reliably gathered Ekiti State University came first but O. A. U used home advantage on US.

For those of you that had spilt Gibberish on my Alma-mata (Eksu) this is an evidence that structural building is not enough to make your school best. What you carry in that round ball on ur neck is the most important that's speak about how best your school is.

Greatest Eksuites!
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by HoluwadareY(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rapsodee:
If Unilorin dey dere,naa only 3rd they fit take..

Frontpage atlast !!!
Shout out to all Great Ife students!
#rep OAU.
wen i saw it,i knw Unilorin didnt participate. Am serious. Better by far!
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by omusiliyu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
...and when it comes to software and techology innovation... FUTA rocks. #technology for self reliance#
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by pazienza(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
J12:
Why were they only competing against western universities?

Well, the competition was organized in honour of an "Aturu", what were you expecting? *grins*

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by pazienza(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
...and when it comes to software and techology innovation... FUTA rocks. #technology for self reliance#

And how many frontiers in software and technology innovation had FUTA broken. Or is this just the usual loudmouth nature of the people from that part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by eaglechild: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
5 glorified secondary schools take part in a substandard crappy debate. undecided
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
pazienza:

Well, the competition was organized in honour of an "Aturu", what were you expecting? *grins*

LMAO. Nwanne e na cho okwu o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Precious91(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Great Ife!Great Ife!!
Africa's most beautiful campus.
Conscious,vigilant,progressive.
Aluta against all oppression.
Forward ever,backward never.
For learning and culture.
Sports and struggle.
Great Ife!
I love you.
There's only one Great Ife in the universe.
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit.
Great!Great!!Great!!!Greeeeeeaaaaat!!!!!
Of the Greeeeeeaaatteeeeeeeest Ife!

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by hedges007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
I Rep OAU....Home of Intellectual Swag !

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by semitunde: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Great Ife.

Home of Stress Quotient.
Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by alpharic: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
I rep oba awon university @pharmacy

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Holuwathoby(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Africa most beautiful campus. Proudly Great Ife!

1 Like

Re: OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
omo OAU students we plenty 4 Nairaland ooo… Greatest ife

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police Secondary Schools Form / Abia State University Graduates 4,447, Records 15 First Class / UK Universities That Accept HND And 3rd Class For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.