Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob (32410 Views)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / PDP Keeps Mum On Diezani, Alamieyeseigha’s Travails-the Punch / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by mizvee(f): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Plz go sidon.....na now u geh mouth talk. Next!
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by notoriousbabe: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP.......cheating is our watchword grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by lollystiver(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
I swear I can't read this all, buh all I can say is buhary is the right manh for the nation the power of Chang is in ur hand

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Juliesexy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Same way they've been dribbling this country ever since they took power. And now they've succeeded in postponing the General elections. Evil people. undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by cirmuell(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Party of fraudsters grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Kundagarten: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
"SIX WEEKS....SIX EVENTS.... It's no news that the elections have been postponed by six(6) week. What is somewhat lost on Nigerians and which will probably unfold in those six(6) weeks are what I want to go public with.

Here is a list of such events:

1. They will probably get an injuction from a court of competence jurisdiction disqualifying Gen. Muhammadu Buhari for the next elections. Their suit will be given an accelerated hearing at the High Court, but appeal against such judgment won't be given the same priority at the Appeal Court. It will surely not get to the Supreme Court before the new election date.

2. To justify the threat of insecurity some states like Kaduna, Bauchi, Katsina, might be hit by the "sleeper cells" of Boko Haram in those states. Rivers will probably witness a violent clash between supporters of the APC and the PDP. Also a violent clash between LASTMA officials and the FERMA/SURE-P Task Force is envisaged. This is to see the imposition of curfew in those states or some of it.

3. There can also be an attempt on the life of Prof. Jega, or the Presidency might come up with some "indicting" document to either force his resignation or sack.

4. INEC record or data centre might be gutted by fire..

5. Chad will surely rid Nigeria of the insurgents and probably get some part of Borno and Yobe ceded to them which is rich with minerals and oil deposit.

6. The "snipers", DSS and the DMI will move against some civilians and miltary personnel for coup plotting, treason, and complicity in the insurgency plaguing the nation...

After going through this, some might see it as "wild conjecture", my imagination running wide and wild, and it might just turn out to be the events which will unfold in the next six weeks.... It might just be a case of Six weeks, six events..."

Hold the election now and watch the nation divide along religeous lines. The muslim north and the sw vs the predominantly christian se and ss. However you look at it, the future is bleak.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
clevvermind:
is it now you remember? abi apc don settle you with small change?
Abi o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by mustymatic(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS SHOWN
THE HIGHEST FORM OF DESPERATION AND
TYRANNY TO RETAIN POWER BY STOPPING THE
FEBRUARY 14, 2015 ELECTION. It has been
confirmed that President Jonathan has instructed
the Chief of Army staff, Inspector General of
Police, Chief of Naval staff, and the commandant
of the NSCDC to withdraw from the February 14
General election. INEC Chairman
confirmed that all the security chiefs wrote to
INEC that they are not ready to provide security
for elections in Nigeria. Before now, PDP and
Jonathan were saying that INEC IS not ready and
has not distributed voters card. Today, INEC has
shown that they are ready and has shown that
they have given out all the cards. Nigerians
should not that Goodluck Jonathan has finished
plans to cause violence, and kill Nigerians. Be
informed that violence may erupt in few days
because Jonathan will cause violence in Nigeria
so he can remain in office. Nigerians it is up to
you now. Be informed that President Jonathan is
finished politically. This tyranny, desperation and
arrogance will plug him into oblivion. You haven't
heard the last. Let us watch President Jonathan
dance Unclad at the market square. Who the
gods want to kill, they first of all make mad.

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by emiye(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kundagarten:

Hold the election now and watch the nation divide along religeous lines. The muslim north and the sw vs the predominantly christian se and ss. However you look at it, the future is bleak.
and that will change in 6 weeks time ? SMH

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Descartes: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP is Lionel Messi-Bamanga Tukur

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Lousymouth(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
So na yu design dat devilish umbrella Wey dem take dey rob is of our future.... Dem go dribble yu tire....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by free2ryhme: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
angry angry

PDP! A conglomerate of fraudster!! Go and honour your commitment to this fellow before you are booted out of power. On FeBuhari we stand!!!!
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by DesChyko: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sorry, it runs in the typical Nigerian blood.
Even the man who designed the Nigerian flag has been wallowing in poverty. Some Nigerians don't even know his name and the average Nigerian doesn't care. So, you see, it's a common thing.
Anyone who criticizes this is but a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by priscaoge(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Good Morning Mr. Gbenga! Guess now is your morning after 17yrs undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by uwaismail(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
So na u designed dis problems we're we d face now. Na ur fair share be Dat. After all is too late for you to come up here. Pdp is gun. #change we need#
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Kundagarten: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
emiye:
and that will change in 6 weeks time ? SMH

If it doesn't change in six weeks then we should start looking for a way to amicably dissolve this union.
A union that relies on oil to sustain itself is hardly a union we in the SS want to be part of.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
This Gbenga is very 5tupid. U be ball?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by runtinx: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians will never change. We the youth has lost it. We have lost our minds. Criticism has taken over our nigerian youths. To me, it is only an illitrate dat can vote an illitrate, thereby rewinding nigeria backward to the old fashion political ways. An old stack illitrate. Jonathan has done his best not minding the distractions from the north. I cant forget the year 2011, our corpers wer butchered in the north. The youths have forgotten so soon. I pity we the youths. The devil u know is better than the angel u dont know.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by absoluteSuccess: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg do not rob a countryman of his ingenuity. Compensate him and encourage others like him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by chemmerfrank(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seriously person design that umbrella I used to think they stole it off a nursery school colouring book

1 Like

Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by mattkelly: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
I dont seem to understand something,Was he not paid when he designed the Flag?If he wasnt paid,he deserves to be paid..But if he was dully compensated,what else does he want?Note--Am not fronting for PDP ohh,Am just saying as i dont seem to understand
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by jamace(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Was there any agreement on price to be paid to you by PDP when you "suggested " the name? Or it just came to you as an after thought that PDP should compensate you?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by akpumping7720(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
During election period now different stories will start cooking up here and there just to score cheap points from d masses.... It is well Mr Journalist cum designer
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by DaBullIT(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=18pt]The Problem of being the devil's advocate is that your client is the DEVIL himself,

nuff said
[/size]
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by courage54(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
clevvermind:
is tinubu not corrupt?

Is PDP not in charge of EFCC, ICPC, army, navy and policy?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by tollytexy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP na C Ronaldo or Messi wey dey dribble you?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by absoluteSuccess: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
mattkelly:
I dont seem to understand something,Was he not paid when he designed the Flag?If he wasnt paid,he deserves to be paid..But if he was dully compensated,what else does he want?Note--Am not fronting for PDP ohh,Am just saying as i dont seem to understand
He handed over a proposal to Okadigbo at Muson centre. The party endorsed the logo and became instant success. Nobody remember they owe the guy appreciation. Then the guy began to press for it.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by emiye(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kundagarten:

If it doesn't change in six weeks then we should start looking for a way to amicably dissolve this union.
A union that relies on oil to sustain itself is hardly a union we in the SS want to be part of.

Nothing will change in six weeks.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by dammytosh: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gbenga should be arrested for associating himself with the party that drove us to a state of anomy. cool if cupability should be placed where cupability is.
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
I don't get his beef
Sorry I just took a cursory look
What exactly is his problem
They were supposed to pay him and didn't?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Iyowuski: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
but wait o...wetin d man want na?
Re: PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob by Guruboi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
dami24:
Hahaha... Why won't they dribble you. When it is umbrella you could come up with as logo
You damn funny nigga.. Hahahha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos) / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.