Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

BENIN, Lets Meet Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BENIN, Lets Meet Here!!! (902 Views)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BENIN, Lets Meet Here!!! by desmondblaze(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
PLEASE Read This Post Very Well Before Making any COMMENT,

Good Day Nairalanders,

Its few Days to My birthday (feb 12),

And i Was thinking Of Doing Something Cool here...

I always see Meetup Post by Members from Different States, but ive Never Seen That Of Benin, Edo State...

So i decided to Organise a Small Benin Nairalanders Meetup here in Benin....

I Think stuffs like this builds trust among us and also elavate us to higher steps in one way or the other,

Benefits of this meetup??

We Get to Know Each other More better,

You get to see me LIVE..

We Tend to Meet New people and make New Friends,

You Get Access to Download part of My Brain Within the Period we will be Together (you may be thinking, whats in my brain?)

You will have the opportunity to learn Many or any Online bussiness of Your Choice plus you also get the best and top Class Material or Course for the Online Business You Choose... And you get Lifetime Update on the Online Business Model..

5 Lucky People Will be added to My Premium Ultimate Mastermind Group, Where i share and teach real ways to make huge profits online from any business Of Yours,

Attendees also get 50% Discount on My Future products on Online Money Making (if you are not my group Member)...

You will also have access to get some gurus future Products from Me at a CRAZY Discount...

And Many More Benefits Space will Not Permit Me To Include...

Infact, You Will LEARN everything That Has To Do With Online BUSINESS, And also How To Stop Jumping From One Make Money Online Post To Another,

You can See This is Something We need To Make Happen?

And i Need You guys to Make it A Reality,

so i was thinking if we make it,

A Whatsapp Group meetup??

or

A Facebook Group Meetup??

or

Since this is for Benin Residents, We Make it in Form Of A Practical Workshop Or Seminar??

And also,

How Much Will Each of You (30 people) like to Donate For this Event,?
because we need to get a HALL and Projector to Use...

When Will You Like the Event to Comeup, Date?

We Need some Donors to Make this event Happen,

NOTE: This will be for Just 30 people..
If you are not in benin and you want to be Present that day, you Are Free to Comment too...

so kindly Drop Your Kind sugestions as Comment to this thread,
as it will Make Me Know the number of People interested in this helpfull event...

Let the Comment Flow...

Thanks..
Re: BENIN, Lets Meet Here!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
*conductor abeg kada plaza dey oo*

*money for front*

*nor be #50 I give you? why you nor give me change *

*oga na so we dey carry...

...agip agip agip sepele road agip*

bye
Re: BENIN, Lets Meet Here!!! by KivosWebmasters: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
desmondblaze:

Projector For Hire and Rental in Benin City, Edo State

Do you need a projector for your Seminar presentation?
Do you need a projector for your Program presentation?
Do you need a projector for your Church service?
Do you need a projector for your Conference?
Do you need a projector for your Executive meetings?
Kivos Webmasters And ICT Solutions Nigeria has High Quality and Professional Projectors for hire and rentals for a day, days, weeks or even months. Our Projectors are brand new and sound with sharp HD-Picture quality, Interactive Power Zooms and Extra-large wide screens for maximal display.

Contact us today: OFFICE: 052-293738

(Office Hours Mon - Sat; 8am - 6pm Only).

MOBILE: 08138084808 or 08101883090

BB PIN: 2637E57E or 3323D4E6.

EMAIL: info@kivoswebmasters.com

WEB: www.kivoswebmasters.com.

(1) (Reply)

list of the 10 Young best Enterpreneur In Africa / Write Article Submit & Get Paid $100 / Giant Beverages Enters Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.