Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (43526 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by criminalmindz: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2015
BUHARI SHOW US OUR CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Capitano1(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2015
This country is like a sick old man who has refused to dieeeee, but keep taking medications.What a crap of a country.Left is right, right is wrong Kai na wa o.Buhari God will vindicate you.

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
...To your staying dry
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by IykeChukz(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Story for another day...

If WAEC does not recognise you, Omo na #OYO!
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Obatala7: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Shameless akinriade, at his age he lies like a common thief caught pants down.

Not surprised though, these guys belong to the set of Nigerians who think everyone must tremble once they bark. Bros this is 2015, your grandson's age will ridicule you if you portray yourself in bad light.

THE ONLY AND EASY WAY OUT IS FOR BUHARI TO REQUEST FOR HIS CREDENTIALS FROM THE APPOPRIATE AUTHORITIES.

AND IF THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, HE SHOULD COME OUT CLEAN AND APOLOGISE TO NIGERIANS.

WE SEE WESTERN POLITICIANS TAKING THIS ROUTE ALL THE TIME.

BUHARI DO THE NEEDFUL!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by sleekp1: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
DISAPPOINTED.
I thought when I opened this thread I would actually see Buhari's certificate.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Eyepencil: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate
LOL...THOSE APC GUYS NA MAGICIANS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by oneeast: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari as a stark illiterate is a politico-economic risk. He should not be allowed to walk freely in our society. .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
If Cambridge said they have the result and waec is saying they don't have....I pity Nigeria...it means waec is poor in record keeping

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Castos(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
sammieguze:
The way these pple ask for certificate makes me wonder what d certificate will do for them.

This is more of the reason why we av problem in this country. More importance is attached to certificate than ones ability.

No wonder exam malpractice is so high coz everybody must go to sch even if u got no brain for sch
And person wey no get brain for school wan rule over you and you're happy about it. You're a bigger illiterate endorsing another illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by mrgreen4real(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
I just decamped frm PDP 2 APC. I now understand fully that we are under the worst govt. No body ca fool me anymore. I don wise ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by deor03(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
bnovative:
Another quota general!

Errmm you don't know the history of Nigeria. That is one of the bravest Generals around.
Go and read up about him
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by hardbody: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
This NA cannot defeat BH in 50 years, they are so corrupt and indiscipline, thank God for the like of Captain Sagir Koli who exposed how Ekiti election was rigged.I have always said the Nigerian Army were out to ridicule GMB, to all shouting perjury, forgery ery ery........please read below.

But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the original copy of the certificate?

He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.

The army denied this and WAEC specifically asked the supposed owner to ask for a statement of result so it can be released to an authority needing to sight it. Till today Buhari has not applied . Does that tel uou anything?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Adexwalero: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
some people are naive they live road nd walk in d bush what next after election postponed their evil did we surely follow them.#change all the way
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Felix6: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
sammieguze:
The way these pple ask for certificate makes me wonder what d certificate will do for them.

This is more of the reason why we av problem in this country. More importance is attached to certificate than ones ability.

No wonder exam malpractice is so high coz everybody must go to sch even if u got no brain for sch
shut up, what ability are you talking about? Is it to allow more illiterate to flood the army? Or to loot the nation's treasury and share among unproductive family members? Aboki go and register NECO before is too late for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Castos(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2015
mrgreen4real:
I just decamped frm PDP 2 APC. I now understand fully that we are under the worst govt. No body ca fool me anymore. I don wise ooooo!
Mr go and sit down!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Castos(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Adexwalero:
some people are naive they live road nd walk in d bush what next after election postponed their evil did we surely follow them.#change all the way
I now confirm you as one of the illiterates we have on NL, better go get a life and stop been used.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by sammieguze(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Smh....

Maybe you should go back to school and learn to read coz obviously.... You can't or maybe you just lack the ability to understand

Castos:
And person wey no get brain for school wan rule over you and you're happy about it. You're a bigger illiterate endorsing another illiterate.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by maclatunji: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate

Because he did not write WAEC, when was WAEC established? He wrote Cambridge O'levels, I know you don't know what that is.

Many people are ignorant and jump all over the place displaying their abject ineptitude.

#GoodGrief

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Gen Akirinade is an accomplice.Buhari doesn't have WAEC certificate.Hausa people were entering colleges and military through Ranka dede,that he will pass English,maths and three other subjects.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Gondonu: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Actually, the examining body can confirm or authenticate a result but they can not release a hard copy certificat with out the candidate's consent. This is to ensure that another individual does not claim your certificate.

Buhari is being crafty, knowing that even if INEC authenticates his result as a fake by verrifying with WAEC or Cambridge, INEC is hapless in disqualifying him or releasing any info regarding his certificate verification.

If Buhari was as honest as he clims and this his fake was actually not a fake, he would have since cleared the air on this matter by requesting the relevant examination body to forward his certificate to INEC.

Everything points to the fact that Buhari does not posese a WASC result.

The military board has since released all documents submitted by Buhari on entry into the army and we have seen that the only academic related document submitted in his file is a letter of referral from his supposedly principal vouching that he was confident that Buhari will attain the 5 credit score including English and math.

Buhari is a liar, pejurer and fraud.
God bless you so abundantly that you won't know where to keep the blessings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Castos(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2015
ziccoit:
Useless PDP feeding on propaganda. Buhari has certificates that would take 100yrs for GEJ to obtain. Perhaps they think what they are teaching them in the military is how to take care of animals.
so many kids around here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by maclatunji: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
o42austino:
Stop crying pls,if u submitted ur original certificate to d military back then and they said that they are not in possession of it,why dont u write to the Examination body requesting for Another Certificate?, The Cambridge Weac Exams said that they can only confirm the Result with the consent of the Candidate, so what is preventing the so candidate from Writing to them to confirm or deny such claims?

We are Not in the 50s and 60s.

"Cambridge Waec Exams" Choi. You were obviously schooled but I doubt you are educated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by femliany(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2015
look for the meaning of literacy and illiteracy in dictionary
[quote
author=searay post=30530983]So Buhari has no certificate. He was
recommended with the hope that he will pass.
Then the question is did he pass or did he went back to school after
being recruited into the NA? An illiterate can't be my President in
Jesus name. Amen[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by criminalmindz: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2015
BUHARI PARK , SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Gondonu: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2015
oneeast:
Buhari as a stark illiterate is a politico-economic risk. He should not be allowed to walk freely in the society. .
Honestly my dear.May we not pay a dire consequence for ignorance in this country.An educated-illiterate is. better off than a stark one.He is never an option to me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Buhari1(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2015
criminalmindz:
BUHARI SHOW US OUR CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER

GOOD LUCK JONATHAN SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE TOO OR PULL OVER.

ENOUGH OF THIS USELESS PROPAGANDA.

BUHARI FOR CHANGE
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:
Akinrinade pull over!
Show us your certificate oya pull over!!
Eeee pull over!!!

Repeat x 2
do u have brains at all?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Habeyy(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
Islie:

If some youth could come up here and say a whole General Akinrinade is lying about what he said......... Then I give up on this generation

Because he made some great points while I was reading his submission concerning the whole saga
If the military could be compromised during the Ekiti state election........ Then what stopped them from being compromised on account of the record that Buhari claimed that it was in their possession...

The military is the one that is being riddicle and not buhari or the examination body that carried out the specific exams.....
the military is being ridicule u feel ...but they released buhari's file showing referral letter ...don't u think if there happens to be other things in d file that the military is hidden...Mr buhari and APC would have happily engaged d military board ....when we r displaying our mastery of English here ,i feel we should do so without sentiment ....even if u lost d certificate as a result of unforeseen event ,can't u contact the issuing body to back u up and provide a stamped statement to inec....who is fooling who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.