Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

New Forex System: Dedicated To New Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Forex System: Dedicated To New Traders (546 Views)

CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / Benefits Of CBN's New FOREX Policy / CBN New Forex Rate Policy Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Forex System: Dedicated To New Traders by kswot(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2015
New Forex System: Dedicated To New Traders
If you take your time to read this piece as a new trader, your quest to make it in Forex is almost successful. I will not only teach you how to be a profitable Forex trader but I will also show you a secret you may SPEND high fortune to get at absolutely free of Charge

First of all my discovery shows that most of Forex writers are not ACTIVE traders, so becareful of what you read. Don’t be confused whenever you see a person that claimed he or she made 100pips in a trade, how many time did he or she tells you he lost 100pips in a trade? So don’t get confused. It is a statement to hide his fear of being call a failure, you cant be winning all the time.

I had the opportunity to write this now after I changed from manual trading to using Robots. So I have nothing to do than to browse forums and chart.
NOTE: as a new trader I don’t expect you to jump into using Robots as I do, there are lots of things associated with the use of Robots else you will blow your account in flash.

Now let us Start your tutorial which I think we must finish in two weeks.

No1. Engage in One-On-One Training
No matter what you learn on the internet, you can never compare it with face to face training. You must prepare to learn a business that you intend to make living on.
Infact I was now an adviser to a person that taught me Forex. I have developed many profitable strategy for him. You can see life?

At least you will get basic stuffs like;
How to setup up your chart such as; how to setup your Timeframes, how to load indicators
How to Enter a trade, close a trade, set a stop loss and take profit, modify order e.t.c
From what I said above, you see that I did not include trading strategy, yes because his trading strategy though may be good but it may not suite your fancy. Although you will have some where to start from.

No2. Visit Forums like Forex Factory and Babypips, this two sites alone will give you every comfortable materials you will ever need. You will get a lots of valuable materials from expert for free. These are the experts that are making it from Forex and not those selling products to make money.
NOTE: Although some materials and softwares are paid products but you can be rest assured that Forex Factory is no nonsense website. Scammers will find it hard to scale through. They have that reputation because within few minutes of posting, many experienced forumites will respond and query your report, if you are not sure of youself you will run.

No3. Get Yourself a Trading System
Many new traders did know what a trading system is all about. They think getting Arrow entry Signal or Exit Signals is a trading system. No… Capital No, google for ‘what is Trading System” and you will find of them in plenty.

Features of a Good Trading System;
Entry and Exit Signal
Ability to analyse a trending and Ranging Market
Money Management
Trading Psycology
You can see that number 4 has to do with you as a person and not indicators but you as person is part of Your System.

No4. Turn Your Trading System Into A Robot: Art of Automation

Let your System work for you and enjoy the Good life God gave you.

OUR NEXT DISCUSSION IS “HOW TO DEVELOP A TRADING SYSTEM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loan Offer / Looking For Business Partner / We Finance LPO From Reputable Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.