Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding (45463 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding by lanrei(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Timzy234:
I and Airforce1 are working on our musical album....join you soon.

wrong!!!!
it should be Airforce1 and I, pay attention in class smiley

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 09, 2015
men i like wetin empress carry for back.ukwu make sense cool
Re: Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding by ijiini(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2015
....if dem noor show d backside make i.bend!
Re: Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding by mizkeleke(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2015
lipstick2:
Nice dress but what's with the dirty looking artificial fingers.
Lol. This got me laffing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.