Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,441 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument (1761 Views)

Sales And Distribution Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument by Filaenergy: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Air Headers
Air headers and distribution manifolds provide customers with many configurations for isolation manifolds. FILA ENERGY Supply manifolds specifically to suit the customer's exact requirements.
Note :
Fila Energ can provide special coating like Zinga coating, Hot dipped galvanizing, Epoxy, Silver Coat etc. on Carbon Steel Air headers & Electro Polish finished for stainless steel. All Headers are Laser Marked, wherever possible.

Weld joints are Argon welded as per ASME SEC IX by qualified welding personnel. All headers are 100% hydrostatically / pneumatically tested at applicable pressures and also 2% samples are subjected to Dye Penetrant Testing. The following can be offered upon request.

1) Weld location map / WPS for approval.
2) UT /Radiography test can also be offered upon request.

ISO/ISA standards are typically followed unless otherwise specified.

EN10204/3.1b Test Certificate will be furnished.

Standard Technical Specification

Inlet

:

DIN & ANSI ½” / 1” NB Flanged / Threaded Connections.

Main Pipe

:

1”, 1-½”, 2” NB SCH 40 / 80 / 160/ XXS, Seamless

Outlet ports

:

4way / 6way / 8way / 12way / 16way (Staggering or straight, Single sided or Double sided)

Ports Size

:

¼” - ½” NB SCH 40 / 80 / 160/ XXS Nipple TOE.

Valves

:

Fitted on outlet ports ¼” / ½” SS or Brass or A 105 Needle Valves / SS Ball Valves (Full or Reduced Port)

Drain

:

½” SCH SCH 40 / 80 / 160/ XXS Nipple TOE fitted with SS Ball Valve & Drain plug.

Pressure Test

:

150 psi. Pneumatic

M.O.C

:

SS, CS, Alloy Steel, Monel etc.

Mounting

:

Wall or Rack Mounting or ‘U’ clamps.

Apart from above standard technical specification, Fila Energy can provide any size, design & end connections as per your requirement for: Inlet, Outlets (Ports) & Valves, Drain

Re: Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument by Octopus3000: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Apparently there should be a link somewhere, but for some reason it is not there ...
Re: Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument by GucciCat(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Has anyone used a similar thing? How do you like it?
Re: Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument by Octopus3000: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2020
GucciCat:
Has anyone used a similar thing? How do you like it?
I used a similar thing. To be honest, it's not very convenient. There were relatively many problems with its installation. I had to use several different globe valves to get everything set up correctly. I mainly used the angle globe valve. The biggest advantage of the angle globe valve is that the valve can be installed at the right angle of the pipeline system, which saves 90 ° elbows and is easy to operate. Therefore, this type of valve is most suitable for use in synthetic ammonia production systems and refrigeration systems in chemical fertilizer plants. For me, this was the only sure way to get this whole system installed correctly.
Re: Air Headers And Distribution Manifolds, Ball Valves, DBB Valves And Instrument by GucciCat(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Octopus3000:

I used a similar thing. To be honest, it's not very convenient. There were relatively many problems with its installation. I had to use several different globe valves to get everything set up correctly. I mainly used the angle globe valve. The biggest advantage of the angle globe valve is that the valve can be installed at the right angle of the pipeline system, which saves 90 ° elbows and is easy to operate. Therefore, this type of valve is most suitable for use in synthetic ammonia production systems and refrigeration systems in chemical fertilizer plants. For me, this was the only sure way to get this whole system installed correctly.
Thanks for the answer!

(1) (Reply)

CBN BVN Extended To 31th October,2015 / Need Mechanical/engineering Design & Drawings? / How I got this land-cruiser at just 26 years of age could inspire you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.