Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

No Prophecy About Election Postponement - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Prophecy About Election Postponement (26275 Views)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by tosyne09: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ OP. not all predictions are coming online. the day the election was scheduled by INEC my Woli who is woman from C&S church called me and told me not to disturb myself because the election is going to be postponed. I told my party chairman (PDP) in my Local govt but he debunked it. now it has happened. predictions and forecasting are not only the business of the big Lagos or city pastors alone. the local ones are even better and could be more trusted. I'm a counsellor ship candidate under the umbrella of the ruling party. I've got a lot of predicted things or happening that am looking forward to see. so don't just based ur thought on the so called big or bigger pastors alone. Happy Sunday all

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by mfm04622: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
hofn:
Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, founder, Evangel¬ical Church of Yahweh- In his interview with Tribune, foremost Prophet, Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, is the Pastor, Founder, Evangelical Church of Yahweh, located at Arowojobe Estate, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State. In this no-holds-barred interview with Adelowo Oladipo in Lagos, he reveals his predictions for the New Year. He predicts, among other things, that the 2015 presidential election may not hold and if the election holds at all, it may be stalemated. He also predicts that if elections hold, the Peoples Democratic Party will win the governorship election in Lagos State while the All Progressives Congress (APC) will retain Rivers, Ogun and Oyo states
“To start with God has revealed to me that there may not be elections next year because in 2015, we are going to witness one of the worst political assassinations in Nigeria.

Link pls. Or scan picture for us to read.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by Osas001: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

Was just wonderin how come none of these so called men of God forsaw the postponement of the election!

All na wash!

Sorry to Burst your bubbles.. My GO said Year 2015 is a dribbling and Cautious Year... I guess the postponement is part of the Dribbling he said and we only have to pray that it ends well and election holds on the new said dates.

Moreover, this postponment is a good thing, so as to calm the tension in the country, alot of people are travelling out of the country, running for their safety Becuz no body was sure what would happen after the election, and I guess this is a way of God intervening in the affairs of this country..... My opinion tho. Thanks!
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by itsme9jaG(f): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
sharubutu:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries said it during the January, 2015 fire night . In his words, he said; "I can't see election holding on the 14th of February, 2015 except we pray very hard. And if it eventually holds, the winner will not be sworn in" He concluded by say it'll be like June 12.
So, as much as we are really bittered by this postponement, I believe it is for good. That the man who eventually wins shall be sworn in.
#sai_Buhari

And what have we done with this prophesy?? Instead of praying sincerely for the country people are takin side. Pls let's think Nigeria. This is our country it's bigger than either GEJ or GMB
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by egobetatoday: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
ndcide:
Pastor Johnson Suleiman Said some weeks back in a sermon. " I don't see the election taking place Feb 14"

I watched it on celebration TV.

thank you. i was about saying the same thing. he said it on 31st january. and i can still remember he said that last year too.

i think its in his prophesy for 2015 if im not mistaking. i know i've heard it atleast twice from him personally.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by Phcboy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

Was just wonderin how come none of these so called men of God forsaw the postponement of the election!

All na wash!
That is not correct. Apostle Johnson Suleman said he does not see any election on February 14th. He said this on November 2014 in lagos, also said so on January 25th and 31st this year. I was in the service when he said it.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by mbulela: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

All na wash!
Serious wash.
I wish they would continue their scams without insulting God in the process.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by mbulela: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Phcboy:

That is not correct. Apostle Johnson Suleman said he does not see any election on February 14th. He said this on November 2014 in lagos, also said so on January 25th and 31st this year. I was in the service when he said it.
You guys have come again.
How come you never told us this important info in all the threads where Feb 14 was being discussed.
You forgot and just remembered abi?
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by Begino1: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
ndcide:
Pastor Johnson Suleiman Said some weeks back in a sermon. " I don't see the election taking place Feb 14"

I watched it too and heard him clearly saying that he didn't see the election being held.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by mykuye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
saw it, Say it, Prophecies it,.... All na shit, They are Gamblers
If It's true they are all true MOG ha!haa! this Country will not be like this
The three religious we hv in this Nigeria are fake
We do not worship with sincerity
God is watching..
Pls Fear God
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by ALISMILE(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

All na wash!
I can bet u that they ll soon produce one fictitious video of TB prophesicing it!
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by richidinho(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

All na wash!

Prophet Joshua Iginla saw it
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by ALISMILE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
mbulela:

You guys have come again.
How come you never told us this important info in all the threads where Feb 14 was being discussed.
You forgot and just remembered abi?
How come it was included in d long list of his 2015 prophecies?
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by onyeamuma73: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gods general prophet tb joshua said it even since 2013 and he repeat it last year
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by ferdison(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
i was in service on that day..... he even said many other things today....
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by sonssyo: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
my pastor said so on 14th of dec 2014,just dat his church is still small sha. i never believed until yestrdy. but less i forget, d same man told me i will get job and God did it in just 2 wks. huuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by mjames: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
ndcide:

That's true
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by Muffy2912: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
So what did you learn from this.it goes to tell you that they are all bunch of liars.regretably they have thousand of followers they are deceiving.So call men of God deceiving Nigeria since 1900

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by okoolori(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

All na wash!

Don't mind them, they have definitely been blinded by the largesse of ghana must go full of dollars by the JONATHANIANS for visiting all the entire churches in NAIja and don't forget it all started at the Synagogue of Tubaculos Joshua.
If it were to be Buhari visiting all the whole Imams in Naija Mosque, I believe That Big for nothing empty head Doyin Okupe and Senseless Reno OmoAle will have something to be saying of Islamising NAIja.
We are ready to March 4 Buhari to Aso Rock
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by luckshine007: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
ndcide:

Why did him not write it in his prophesy of the year booklet? If his is sure of it
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by donbenie(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bunch of fake CHARLATANTS ,PISS-TORS Bamboozling Superstitious Nigerians since 1900..
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by funshow247(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Apostle suleiman Johnson mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by carlzy: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleman saw the postponement of the election.
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
simplymade:
Guys

All na wash!

THERE WAS, THOUGH NOT IN HIS PROPHESY OF THE YEAR 2015.
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN OF OFM @ CELEBRATION TV ON THE 25TH JANUARY 2015 , NOT ONLY SAID THE RE GOING TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION OF 14TH FEBRUARY BUT THE MAY EVEN POSTPONE IT FURTHER & I BELIEVED HIM.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST OF U THAT DON'T SEE OR GET TO HEAR THIS PROPHESIES EVEN THOUGH THE R CHRISTIANS, R MAINLY IN THE BEER BARLOW OR AT THE ASHAWO JOINT DESTROYING THEIR LIVES WHILE OTHERS R AT THE FEET OF THE SHEPARD OF GOD RECEIVING PROPHESIES & THE FOOD OF LIFE. SO HOW CAN U KNOW OF THE EXISTENCE OF SUCH PROPHESIES?
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by pastorgodswillm(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
OVER TEN PASTORS PROPHESIED ABOUT IT. CHECK APOSTLE SULEMAN'S NEW YEARS PROPHECIES TO START WITH

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by donbenie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
victorazy:

Don't mind them. My tears is that most of them are also christians, they also go to church sit and listen like one humble sheed but inside is empthy and filty. May God safe una generation. No wonder youths are perishing.
Many of us go to Church,not because we believe the Cra.p this CHARLATANTS spew,but for the sake of peace to reign,it is less trouble to go through the motion of Sunday worship,than to a bunch of questions from people who won't mind their own business..

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
story for the gods
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by pastorgodswillm(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

THERE WAS, THOUGH NOT IN HIS PROPHESY OF THE YEAR 2015.
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN OF OFM @ CELEBRATION TV ON THE 25TH JANUARY 2015 , NOT ONLY SAID THE RE GOING TO POSTPONE THE ELECTION OF 14TH FEBRUARY BUT THE MAY EVEN POSTPONE IT FURTHER & I BELIEVED HIM.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST OF U THAT DON'T SEE OR GET TO HEAR THIS PROPHESIES EVEN THOUGH THE R CHRISTIANS, R MAINLY IN THE BEER BARLOW OR AT THE ASHAWO JOINT DESTROYING THEIR LIVES WHILE OTHERS R AT THE FEET OF THE SHEPARD OF GOD RECEIVING PROPHESIES & THE FOOD OF LIFE. SO HOW CAN U KNOW OF THE EXISTENCE OF SUCH PROPHESIES?

TELL THEM

1 Like

Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
tosyne09:
@ OP. not all predictions are coming online. the day the election was scheduled by INEC my Woli who is woman from C&S church called me and told me not to disturb myself because the election is going to be postponed. I told my party chairman (PDP) in my Local govt but he debunked it. now it has happened. predictions and forecasting are not only the business of the big Lagos or city pastors alone. the local ones are even better and could be more trusted. I'm a counsellor ship candidate under the umbrella of the ruling party. I've got a lot of predicted things or happening that am looking forward to see. so don't just based ur thought on the so called big or bigger pastors alone. Happy Sunday all

Men of God don't predict but Prophesy
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by jaybee104(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
mehn i need pastor wey go dey give me sure betting picks... even if na once in a week...
Re: No Prophecy About Election Postponement by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
donbenie:
Many of us go to Church,not because we believe the Cra.p this CHARLATANTS spew,but for the sake of peace to reign,it is less trouble to go through the motion of Sunday worship,than to a bunch of questions from people who won't mind their own business..

I pray that God ll encounter u so that u ll begin to go to Church to worship in truth & in Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / RCCG 2012 Prophecies / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.