Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections (699 Views)

INEC Postpones Rivers Rerun Election / INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by Stoical: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
I still remember a lot of threats and counter threats that followed the news of an impending postponement of elections in Nigeria. Now that its true, I really would wanna see, as I have been wondering what will cause chaos. I also heard that Gov. Ameachi of Rivers state threatened to go on the street to protest...I hope he does that with his family members, as I implore Nigerians to be peaceful and hope for the best, even as they still should keep their PVC and vote for their preferred candidates.

Note, if security chiefs can't guarantee security and Mega goes ahead with the elections...any mishap would have been on Jega's head and I think its wise as it also gives him time to even do better in terms of PVC circulation and other strategizing.

Well, I hope people will allow peace to rain and stop unnecessary polity charging in negative ways...

God bless Nigerians
God bless the Fed Rep of Nigeria
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by temitemi1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
That's how Nigeria is goin to be chaos free when GEJ is finally declare the winner grin grin grin... Apc with their nothing but empty threat!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol..APC wants change now.. so JEGA thot wise to start the change with the date for the elections.
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by MalcoImX: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
So you want to see chaos? It won't happen! Some people are saying that all these provocations are intended to make them react and the government will respond with full force to crush them. The problems that will follow will then be used as a pretext to be draconian and will serve PDP's agenda of never relinquishing power. So they're saying they won't be provoked - they'll patiently wait for another six weeks , to vote out PDP.
APC itself has realized this. That's why you always hear them begging and calming its supporters not to be provoked.
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by Stoical: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
So you want to see chaos? It won't happen! Some people are saying that all these provocations are intended to make them react and the government will respond with full force to crush them. The problems that will follow will then be used as a pretext to be draconian and will serve PDP's agenda of never relinquishing power. So they're saying they won't be provoked - they'll patiently wait for another six weeks , to vote out PDP.
APC itself has realized this. That's why you always hear them begging and calming its supporters not to be provoked.

I hope so...buh I didnt make those comments. Just wondering what was the need for those threats in the first place. In feel APC should've continue calming and maturedly garnering more supports instead of making statements like the previously made ones. Well, we all learn by the day and I guess those that made those will learn to control their words....#electionthingsshaa

MalcoImX your propaganda is amusing anyways...

Cheers!
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by MalcoImX: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Stoical:

I hope so...buh I didnt make those comments. Just wondering what was the need for those threats in the first place. In feel APC should've continue calming and maturedly garnering more supports instead of making statements like the previously made ones. Well, we all learn by the day and I guess those that made those will learn to control their words....#electionthingsshaa

MalcoImX your propaganda is amusing anyways...

Cheers!
Cheers too, buddy. But no propaganda. Truth is my only qualification.
Re: I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections by llade(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
shikaan:
Lol..APC wants change now.. so JEGA thot wise to start the change with the date for the elections.
Ure funny

(1) (Reply)

United State of America Vice President Vs Nigeria Vice President styled. / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Vote For Muhammadu Buhari / President Under Fire!! APC, Lawyers Attack Jonathan Over 90-hectare Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.