Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode (950 Views)

Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by wunmi590(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, has denied allegations that he was unceremoniously dismissed from the Lagos State Civil Service.
A statement issued at the weekend, said Ambode, during a reception hosted by the Eko Club, Surulere, was asked why he left the service at 49.
In his response, Ambode stated that he served the state meritoriously for 27 years and was specially commended by Governor Babatunde Fashola.
He noted that he was issued a Certificate of Service by the Lagos State Civil Service in recognition of the service he rendered to the state, adding that rumours by the opposition that he was forced out of office were “totally baseless and untrue”.
The APC governorship candidate was further quoted as saying that leave bonuses for Lagos State workers had not been removed from their remuneration, but that they had been included with their monthly salary, spread across 12 months.
Ambode, according to the statement, was received by a large gathering of members of the club, which included the Chairman of the club, Mr. Farouk Grillo; Mr. Murphy Adetoro, Prince Tajudeen Olusi, Mr. Razak Muse, Mr. Lanre Razak, Prince Ademola Dada and Mr. Muritala Ashorobi.
Ambode then took the members through his programme for Lagos State and urged them to support him in the forthcoming governorship elections.
The President of the club, Mr. Babatunde Grillo, stated that the APC governorship flag bearer earned their endorsement based on “his tested and trusted servitude, leadership acumen and an unmatched experience in matters of good governance”.
Chairman of the interactive session, Adetoro, reiterated the club’s stance by introducing Ambode as the best candidate for the Lagos top job, while giving reference to his rare competence and landmark achievements in the Lagos mainstream civil service.
He said, “Ambode is an accomplished administrator who has served in different capacities and consistently worked to ensure that our state thrives as the true state of excellence. All these, combined with his experience and integrity, gives one the confidence that he is the right man to take Lagos to higher heights”.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/02/i-wasnt-dismissed-from-lagos-civil-service-ambode.html

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by falconey(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Don't mind TANOIDS they are liars

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by lwise(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oga you were dismissed stop lying,that's what clauses the initial fight between BAT and Fashola.
Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by adebisicutie: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
He already published the letter of commendation that Fashola wrote to him when he retired. I know Fashola does not write commendation letter to those he sacks grin

The PDP pigs as usual are clutching at straws. All they know is mud slinging just like they are trying with Buhari, Fortunately the electorate are much smarter and we are not interested in their propaganda that they cannot back up with evidence.

They should rather focus on their Jimi Agbaje who claims on his official website to be the Managing Director of Jay Kay pharmacy then released a statement when it was exposed that the pharmacy is owing tax since 2009 that he has had nothing to do with the running of the pharmacy since 2006 when he sold his stake in it shocked chai the man can lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_2veWZZWyo&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by Alphaoscar: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
lwise:
Oga you were dismissed stop lying,that's what clauses the initial fight between BAT and Fashola.

Is this English or modified Igbo language?
Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by Alphaoscar: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ambode is the Best man the job!

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by Alphaoscar: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
JK= Just Kidding

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by bamidele029: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:
JK= Just Kidding

You mean Jimi Kerosine grin

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by Alphaoscar: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
bamidele029:

You mean Jimi Kerosine grin

Everything about the man Na joke.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Dismissed From Lagos Civil Service – Ambode by lolababe331e: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Everything about the man Na joke.

the guy is a retard, does he not know how highly flammable kerosine is The change he wants to give them is to burn them abi shocked

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Talk To Aljazeera Today @ 19.30 Gmt / Fayose Vs Amaechi : Who Is More Troublesome? / Bayelsa:i Nearly Stopped My Wife From Going On Ill-fated Trip — Bereaved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.