Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Should The Husband Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should The Husband Do? (3299 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should The Husband Do? by amtheone(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
In a situation where there is an issue between husband and wife and the husband wants to leave just to avoid more serious issues but the wife hold on to his clothe demanding that the man is not going anywhere.

What should be the husband reaction?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Carry her to bed and make love to her.

20 Likes

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by coogar: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
amtheone:
In a situation where there is an issue between husband and wife and the husband wants to leave just to avoid more serious issues but the wife hold on to his clothe demanding that the man is not going anywhere.

that's how they get physically abused and then scream blue murder after the deed is done. tell the husband to call her parents to come and collect their unruly daughter. the man should put his 2 hands in his pockets and wait.....
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
lmao...n get a kick on his groin?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Jackeeh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:

Easier said than done. No worry, after the sex, problem still full ground remain
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by amtheone(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

that's how they get physically abused and then scream blue murder after the deed is done. tell the husband to call her parents to come and collect their unruly daughter. the man should put his 2 hands in his pockets and wait.....

I'm still wondering why some women can cause so much trouble but pretend to be so innocent at the end of the day.

I am of the opinion that most stories about how some husbands beat their wives are actually caused by the wives.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jackeeh:

Easier said than done. No worry, after the sex, problem still full ground remain
Unah go lie down for bed discuss am, that time nobody go get strength for quarrel again

4 Likes

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
lmao...n get a kick on his groin?
Kick kee, women enjoy surprise sex pass anything.

3 Likes

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Jackeeh(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Unah go lie down for bed discuss am, that time nobody go get strength for quarrel again

U never jam be that. Even as u dey do sef, she go wan discuss that thing that time
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by coogar: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
amtheone:

I'm still wondering why some women can cause so much trouble but pretend to be so innocent at the end of the day.

I am of the opinion that most stories about how some husbands beat their wives are actually caused by the wives.

one havard report actually said 70% of the domestic violence are initiated by women. most men love to remove themselves from incessant noisemaking but troublesome wives would lock his shirt or stand in his way so they can continue to throw verbal abuses at him. they hurt more when men don't give them the attention they crave.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Drag out her hands out of your shirt and run off!!! Do all you can to walk away from a heated argument even if it is to forcefully remove her hands from your clothes! Run off like joseph in the bible running away from potiphar's wife. Most times, this dragging of shirts happens to men who dnt know how to sit down and communicate. So to avoid such episodes, learn how to communicate often. If you did something wrong, apologise and talk about it like adults. Do not allow everything degenerate to 'dragging of shirts' episodes. Women should also learn to communicate properly. they must not turn to drama queens. That dragging of shirt thing is totally disrespectful and they shouldnt cry foul if their husbands hit them. Pass across your message without so much drama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Rapzino: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
uncle uncle
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Aybee92(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
use her learn boxing some women deserve datundecided

just kiddin ogrin
try talk to her or as my bros suggest take her to d bedroom for some rounds
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
amtheone:

He should slap the bejesus out of her and take a walk - self defence...

PS:
It must be the kind of slap that renders her temporarily blind and confused so that by the time her sight and senses return, he would already be gone..

2 Likes

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by amtheone(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

one havard report actually said 70% of the domestic violence are initiated by women. most men love to remove themselves from incessant noisemaking but troublesome wives would lock his shirt or stand in his way so they can continue to throw verbal abuses at him. they hurt more when men don't give them the attention they crave.

But why do women(some) behave this way. I would like to hear from married women why this behaviour.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by coogar: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
amtheone:

But why do women(some) behave this way. I would like to hear from married women why this behaviour.

sambarry will be the best person to answer this question. she's mediated more than 300 spousal fights in the last 3 years. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by amtheone(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

sambarry will be the best person to answer this question. she's mediated more than 300 spousal fights in the last 3 years. grin

She must be a seasoned marriage councellor. Let me wait for her professional views.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rapzino:
uncle uncle
grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by coogar: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
amtheone:

She must be a seasoned marriage councellor. Let me wait for her professional views.

she's well known.
she's got her TV show in abidjan & ouagadougou. she's the equivalent of maury in the french speaking parts of west africa. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jackeeh:

U never jam be that. Even as u dey do sef, she go wan discuss that thing that time
Then you are not doing something right............grincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by SAMBARRY: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

I'm not a marriage counsellor but bad is bad . that woman's aggressive behaviour is nonsense but some men sef are worthless. Maybe he will collect salary and instead of him to drop money for the people at home he will carry it to the beer parlour and be forming serve them round or be spending the money on office or pepper soup joint prostitutes
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Correct.
Howdy?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by amtheone(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm not a marriage counsellor but bad is bad . that woman's aggressive behaviour is nonsense but some men sef are worthless. Maybe he will collect salary and instead of him to drop money for the people at home he will carry it to the beer parlour and be forming serve them round or be spending the money on office or pepper soup joint prostitutes

So coogar was just pulling ur legs. Anyway u have condemned the act. But despite the fact that women are aware that it is not good, why do they still engage in it?

Are there no other peaceful means of resolving the issue without 'clothe holding'? Or they think that by allowing the man to leave will make them appear stupid?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:

cheesy cheesy

Its a common drama amongst irresponsible men sha. Like the story of a woman who found out that her husband was in a joint enjoying himself when he left them starving at home. she went there to cause kasala. That kind of drama fit these kind of men. Seriously men who are responsible and exude respect dnt go through such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bunsky:
Correct.
Howdy?
Fine dear.

How are you?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by SAMBARRY: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Like say he does what he's supposed to do at home she will be locking shirt on his neck. Which woman will insist the man should not go out when he has fulfilled his responsibilities at home. He won't say the full jist of the matter o.
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy

Its a common drama amongst irresponsible men sha. Like the story of a woman who found out that her husband was in a joint enjoying himself when he left them starving at home. she went there to cause kasala. That kind of drama fit these kind of men. Seriously men who are responsible and exude respect dnt go through such.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by SAMBARRY: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Do you know whether she has prayed begged talked fasted etc and all civilized resolution skills have been exhausted. You don't know what a frustrated and angry woman looks like

yes I know coogar was just pulling my legs. He's a funny man
amtheone:

So coogar was just pulling ur legs. Anyway u have condemned the act. But despite the fact that women are aware that it is not good, why do they still engage in it?

Are there no other peaceful means of resolving the issue without 'clothe holding'? Or they think that by allowing the man to leave will make them appear stupid?
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Do all you can to free yourself from the grip and walk away, please don't hit her while at it, the most important thing is to stop doing things that will push her that far, except you are married to a troublesome/mad woman, I don't see how she'd pick a fight for no reason.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Like say he does what he's supposed to do at home she will be locking shirt on his neck. Which woman will insist the man should not go out when he has fulfilled his responsibilities at home. He won't say the full jist of the matter o.

Of course they wont mention what happened that led to it. Truthfully, there is no need for the drama if the couple involved communicate well. But you know some men dnt take confrontation well even when its in a civilised manner. They dnt like to be corrected. Because they have been caught in one act or another, you see them avoiding confrontation or communication. The guilt is usually too much for them to handle. So they always allow such matters degenerate to name calling and grabbing of shirts. Thats the problem. There would have no need for all that if they do the right thing in their marriages. Some men love drama i tell you. They dnt like peace. grin grin
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin
Sophyrocks:

Of course they wont mention what happened that led to it. Truthfully, there is no need for the drama if the couple involved communicate well. But you know some men dnt take confrontation well even when its in a civilised manner. They dnt like to be corrected. Because they have been caught in one act or another, you see them avoiding confrontation or communication. The guilt is usually too much for them to handle. So they always allow such matters degenerate to name calling and grabbing of shirts. Thats the problem. There would have no need for all that if they do the right thing in their marriages. Some men love drama i tell you. They dnt like peace. grin grin
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nutase: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Ewuro4: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused / FG!!! Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine Fabricated in Lagos / Must We Bury People With Fanfare? , Rantings allowed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.