Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (28423 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by falconey(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is she the one planning your life?.........1st to comment? Shout out to my fans in romance section.....NNEKA123,SERIOUSBABE( my queen my milf)

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by pasqal09: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
She just recommended her to you, its not as if she's forcing you to marry her.

39 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
I believe she's only trying to make up to you for everything wrong she has done. And since she knows your taste all well, she opted to recommend someone better to you. By the way, I think she really wants you to be happy. But it's up to you to date and decide.

49 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Rulloor(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Don't be surprised if she seduces you to cheat on her friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ifex370(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm I'm just here to learn more

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Crocz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
I donno what kind of advice you want...your ex may be wayward but the "proposed" cheesy girl may/may not...you should be the judge of her character cos we've never met her. Remember ladies can hide their character like Houdini when marriage is at stake, so I'd advice you proceed with caution.

But that ur ex thou undecided , do you think it is in her nature to be that nice without a sinister motive?...well, she's probably keeping you closer just in case she's not enjoying her marriage again grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by temitemi1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Her picture grin

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ideology(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended [size=13pt]looks good[/size], do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
Emmmmm, I just felt I should stop by, in fact, the emboldened got my attention.

Have learnt over the years the difference between good and right.

Well she might look good, pls before you go further even though you are yet to meet, ask your self does she look right?? . Hmmmmm
Listen to that inner voice, i assure you, you can tell if she's right for you. Don't also forget the place of prayers in desicions like this,(though I don't know your faith)

Howbeit, am not in support of people recommending partners for others. As a man, go out there and Find a wife for yourself and take responsibility of the outcomes. there are lots of well-cultured single ladies everywhere, even on NL here. Pls find for yourself.

your Ex has a bad record, its difficult to conclude if her friends are different. Besides she's her best friend, Hmmmm… dangerous to trade.

However, she may not have any plans to hurt you, the lady might be of age and probably getting worried and she is trying to help her out, knowing quite well, you are in the same state

Ps: But Why do you want to get married, is it because you are of age, loneliness etc.
Be calm, this desicion can make or mar your life forever, never be pressured into marriage for any reason.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by peedeeasobie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Birds of similar plumage congregate within the same proximity.

Birds of the same feathers, flock together.

If she is a cheat, her closest friend is invariably one.

okk.. I'm out. Thank me later

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Op be careful about other's people choice for your life especially the issue of marital affairs. If in the future d lady becomes wayward, will u blame your EX for her negative behaviour or u being foolish to have take her advice.

U are the anchor of your life. If u like her attitude which will not backfire later in life, go ahead but I think as a hunger who knows what's best for his life, hunt for a lady u like.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by greennproud: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ogbeni OP, here is her plan. you mentioned she still regrets leaving abi, she still wants to be in your life by all means and her 'friend' is her access. This time around she will exploit the nikkas in u to maxima tru her friend. My advice, Dump the Idea and look for another woman. Oga we are talking of 'forever' here except u plan to divorce later.

My two Kobo!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by vega84(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
I smell fishy fishy, man look fr ur own wifey #vegatalks#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
U can try it to confirm if its gonna work well or not
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by lalasticlala(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.

Mmmmmhhh
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Sierraloaded: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Tuntheycr7: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
You gat to follow your mind my brother.
Marriage no be beans ooo.

So choose wisely. Wishing all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bazinga!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by dipopooo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't comment on rubbish posts.

Nigerians sai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by koolet: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
shes your ex' problem forget her and her wish,
face your self acquired Next
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
I thought I won't make 1st page today after making 4 yesterday. 1st of all, I will like to appreciate A. Madrid and Spurs for beating R. Madrid and Arsenal respectively. Back to the mean issue, my friend, I think u need to grow. Y do u want to listen to d same woman dt betray ur trust?
I

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by priscaoge(f): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie I need your opinion here cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by DeBlunt: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
FP cool
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by slap1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Marry her na. Mtsccheeew!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Horrlah(f): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please don't you can't be sure about what are intentions are so just waka pass

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by missugonma1(f): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Guy I will advice you should get a girl or wife for yourself,live your Ex and her girlfriend if not your Ex will use everything against you when she will need you..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Tuntheycr7: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
One question you need to ask yourself is that did you truly love the lady in question

Marriage is not by recommendation but by choice
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
I sorry for u! Why give it a thought sef? Birds of a feather they say...... Do u know her own story also? Do u know weda na she and ur ex dey do d firing since? Abeg abeg leave matter joor!
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by naijainfogalery: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dude , she regrets not marrying you the last tjong any lady that really love u would do is hook you up with her friend, whether she ia married or not. Sure u considering her friend already, if u think she is cool, open a fake fb account and try carry out your own investigation , you will get to know one or two things .

Plus I won't even advice u go through that, O boy run for your life

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.