Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties (17962 Views)

Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / RESIGN NOW For Dereliction Of Duties, Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by thefakestan: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
We have heard.

Resign this, resign that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Billygee2u: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
their hidden evil plots have been anulled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by ademega(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
We are all on the same page Mr govnor

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by shortgun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
No be only resign.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Hotguy27: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man feels he is bold enough to dare the force men. Demonstration should have been better. Still waiting for Amaechi to lead Nigerians on the street sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by juman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
The governor is right.

The service chiefs and the IGP should resign.

They have failed.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by duality(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why the rush for this election?

Whats so special about Feb 14 date?

The way APC is taking this postponement is rather suspicious.

How will PDP benefit from the postponement and APC will not ?

what if the election went on and PDP was declared winner?

Why is this postponement such a big deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by ssammy: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bevista:
Insurgency that could not be defeated in 6 yrs will suddenly be defeated in 6 wks.

Was the elections time table not out more than a year ago? If they genuinely meant well for Nigeria, they wouldn't wait until the 11th hour to decide to address the problem.

I'm not moved though, cos I know they will fail as usual. Remember, that's the way they asked for State of Emergency and still failed.

This miscalculation on the part of Dafti will backfire, and finally reveal their Incompetence and desperation to the undecided voters. More votes for the People's General.

#March4Buhari
So ur prayer is that they won't achieve much? I think u and Buhari think alike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by shizzle11(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
lacasa:
[s]They Should resign & tried for Treason!

Using the Security angle to manipulate elections taking place!

In 6years you have been Useless... What will 6weeks do?

#March4Buhari
#DestinyDelayedButNeverChanged!
#Nigeria4ThePeople[/s]!
That you are living a miserable life will not change the fact that its GEJ till 2019. Secondly, that your life has been entirely useless does not mean GEJ is useless, get that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by kkmoney212: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Useless n clueless governement. D useless basterd fools shouting GEJ till 2019. Can u ppl see wat ur GEJ has done again? If he like let him postpone it till 2020 I wil still vote 4 Buhari. D devil u knw wil keep killing u because he has no gud plan 4 u. If jona come back d rest 4yrs he wil spend he wil spend it in bad helath IJN. because a useless senseless man wil alwz be a useless n senseless man. Buhari my vote is 4 u. Come rain come shine. God Bless d good ppl of naija n punish d bad ppl of naiji. GEJ & co. May God punish u ppl n ur generation IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
I agree with the governor. It is almost treasonable to say you cannot provide security for an election as a service chief and Inspector General of Police.

4 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by abraka00(f): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
viczing:
Janjanweeds got no opinion stfu political prostitute
Wamako should resign from being a governor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Festiko: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
annibro:
MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.
WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF?
The moment I heard dat the General Election was postponed till march 28th 2015, I took a swift action into history & gladly discovered dat dis postponement is an Aural of Divinity. March is very significant in the political History of the world. President F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won Presidential election in March 1968. Former Zimbabwe prime minister, Morgan Tsvangirai lost an election to an opposition presidential candidate, Robert Mugabe in the month of March. I also glanced through ukraine history and saw how a ruling party lost presidential election in march 2003. March is always a good time to march over and take control. It is the best time 4 an opposition party to march over and win election. Buhari is fully ready to march over. Please join the marching Team today.

Let's 'March' Buhari 2 Aso Rock #GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)
. Guy. Get urself a job. Or jst get a life. Ur post is getting damn monotonous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by shizzle11(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
annibro:
[s]MARCH OVER, A NEW DISCOVERY.
WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF?
The moment I heard dat the General Election was postponed till march 28th 2015, I took a swift action into history & gladly discovered dat dis postponement is an Aural of Divinity. March is very significant in the political History of the world. President F.Kennedy of US, an opposition candidate won Presidential election in March 1968. Former Zimbabwe prime minister, Morgan Tsvangirai lost an election to an opposition presidential candidate, Robert Mugabe in the month of March. I also glanced through ukraine history and saw how a ruling party lost presidential election in march 2003. March is always a good time to march over and take control. It is the best time 4 an opposition party to march over and win election. Buhari is fully ready to march over. Please join the marching Team today.

Let's 'March' Buhari 2 Aso Rock #GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB)[/s]
You have been spamming nairaland with this nonsense since yesterday. I know you lack creativity and obviously this is someone's thought, you are clearly on a copy and paste spree.

marchbuhari kor, mortuary ni...mtchwwww

Dumb fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by shizzle11(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Festiko:
. Guy. Get urself a job. Or jst get a life. Ur post is getting damn monotonous
you dey mind they brainless iddiott? Foolish daughter of jezebel
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by abraka00(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hotguy27:
This man feels he is bold enough to dare the force men. Demonstration should have been better. Still waiting for Amaechi to lead Nigerians on the street sha.
Amaech is only making noise. If he tries it he will be shot dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by boolet: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
How thoughtful!!!
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Kingspin(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
All their plan have failed them. We must have a peaceful election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
kkmoney212:
Useless n clueless governement. D useless basterd fools shouting GEJ till 2019. Can u ppl see wat ur GEJ has done again? If he like let him postpone it till 2020 I wil still vote 4 Buhari. D devil u knw wil keep killing u because he has no gud plan 4 u. If jona come back d rest 4yrs he wil spend he wil spend it in bad helath IJN. because a useless senseless man wil alwz be a useless n senseless man. Buhari my vote is 4 u. Come rain come shine. God Bless d good ppl of naija n punish d bad ppl of naiji. GEJ & co. May God punish u ppl n ur generation IJN. Amen.
Ha ha ha You are still a kid
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Change2015(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
All the service Chiefs were awarded national honours last year (don't ask me why but it obviously wasn't based on merit) and now we can see them blatantly involved in political shenanigans (ekiti rigging tape inclusive). I do not expect them ever to behave honourably.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Mekanze: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Believe you me, election may never hold again.
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Lagoseko(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was a corper when you were elected,I know how the so called PDP u are fighting now paid each and every corp members #25,000 to #50,000 to elect you during yarauda regime.so shut up and stop biting the hand that fed you.All of you pushing GMB does not have genuine reason.you are all looking for a way to continue being a dictator in nigeria government.go get a life,there is God,oh I mean Allah oohhh ..
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Change2015(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
nickydof:
PDP and GEJ obviously behind this postponement. Can't believe an incumbent bent on postponement of polls

Shame!!!

A chicken-hearted commander in chief! The things Nigeria has experienced.... Smdh

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Change2015(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lagoseko:
I was a corper when you were elected,I know how the so called PDP u are fighting now paid each and every corp members #25,000 to #50,000 to elect you during yarauda regime.so shut up and stop biting the hand that fed you.All of you pushing GMB does not have genuine reason.you are all looking for a way to continue being a dictator in nigeria government.go get a life,there is God,oh I mean Allah oohhh ..

Graduate still battling English language issues?

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by nortcentrallord(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
This man must be one of the sponsors of boko haram. Because they are about to be crushed, he is opening his maggot infested mouth to talk rubbish. All of una go hear am for body dis Jonathan second term. Idiats that specialize in marrying under aged girls. Am sure you visit Sambisa @ night to have carnal knowledge of those little girls at night. God go castrate you for Kano international market very soon.
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by ribbit: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
shizzle11:
That you are living a miserable life will not change the fact that its GEJ till 2019. Secondly, that your life has been entirely useless does not mean GEJ is useless, get that?
mumu
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by vic620(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
If its this same Buhari that just spoke on Aljazera TV calling INEC INDEPEPENDENT NIGERIA ELECTORAL COMISSION is the person some of us are rooting as change am very disappointed. Just tune into Aljazera to hear the national embarasment

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by eleko1: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
lipsrsealed Wamako becareful biko.Make dem pipu nor do u as dem do Yakowa/Azazi lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed sofri sofri ooo embarassed embarassed singing Jagua old tunes *Sora ooo,sora ooo awon ota nbe lekunle sora ooo''becareful ooo,enemies are behind* light fade sad
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Foolish wamakko. Why didnt he resign when he decamped from pdp to apc after getting elected under the pdp platform. Idiotic hypocrite having the nerve to ask somebody to resign. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by popesam1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes
Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by nortcentrallord(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
juman:
The governor is right.

The service chiefs and the IGP should resign.

They have failed.
And what should Jega do? The same one who had 4 years to prepare for this same election and @ 6-7 days to the election, INEC adhoc staffs are still being trained, 60-40 percent of pvc's has not been distributed especially in areas where PDP will clearly be on the lead. If it is APC this is happening to, will they sit, watch and not complain. I am a living witness, everyday I go to INEC's office yet I have not gotten my pvc so you are saying I should exercise my constitutional right to vote?

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties by nortcentrallord(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
DickDastardly:

Senseless talk from a Senseless Mallam cool
Sokoto mallam mallaming young girls ass since 64 AD. Idiat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metele Attack: Buhari Summons Service Chiefs / 2023 Presidency: Lawan To Pick Nomination Forms, Declare This Week / Vacate Site Now, FG Orders Illegal Miners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.