Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... (1194 Views)

If BBM Was In The Bible Times / PM/Posts If BBM/Whatsapp were there in bible times / If Social Media Was There In Bible Times, Some Posts Would Be Like: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by Juell(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
1. Guys it's scary. Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt.. #Shaking!

2. Pimping my Camel.. Jerusalem here I come

3. Chilling with Moses by Mount Sinai..Miracles be going down here.. # OMG!

4. Eve and Hubby got banished.. They ate from the forbidden fruit.. I mean who does that!? #Smh

5. Just chilling in first class At Noah's Ark.. The view here is Fantastic.. But 'em Lions keep staring at me.. # Weird

6. Some people are soo Cruel! Cain, How do you kill your own bro.. #RIP Abel.. *Tear Drop*

7. Jacobs Status: Things we do for Love, Can't believe I served her father for 14 years just to get her.. Got Mad Love for you Rachael

8. Isaac: Damn! Dad nearly sacrificed me..
#SelfieWithLamb!

9. One of Jesus' Disciples post: What a Long
day.. Walking and Preaching the gospel.. Now
chilling with 'em bro's.. Them guys are
funny.. #LLP (Laughing Like Pharaoh)

10. Mary: Joseph is not replying to my messages on WhatsApp He still thinks I cheated.. Grow Up
Mahn!

11. Samson: This chick just sold me out.. Iam
going to bring the roof down on this party..
#TurnUp!

12. Judas did what!!? That bro aint Loyal!
#Smh.......
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
OMG this Jacob must be a Warri guy, bro you be badoo+ grin
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by Beamborla(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
For real, this got me laughing
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by georgementday(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
I am laughing in Bini
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by ifex370(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by marveangel(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thumbs up bro....this is hilarious and creative.....great job
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by realsammie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Paul ( saul) wouldn't have heard Christ because he would av been wearing a headphone with Jay-z playing
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
13. Moses says he spoke to a burning bush. I want whatever he's smoking.

14. Still can't believe Moses split this ocean in two 'fore my eyes #Awesome

15. Frogs, fire from the skies, death of first born sons. SIGNS OF THE ENDTIMES!!! #Don'tWantToDiePharoah'sSlave
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by boliano(m): 4:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Still imagining
Re: If There Was Social Network In The Bible Times, Some Post Will Be Like..... by TaeKEa5: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
i am not laughing on them....

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo From A Popular Nigerian Daily / Can You Finish All This? :o :/ / Checkout This Hilarious Conversation Between Police Officers And This Young Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.