Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (40740 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Help Me! My Nose Is Blocked / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dear Nairalanders i need ur help...From 2011,i started having a strange air coming out from my nose.its very hot and it smells like burning rubber i was teriffied and i went to see a doctor who presumed it was a sinus infection so he prescribed some antibiotics for me.But none of the pills worked and it kept getting worse by the day.i kept going from one clinic to the other,some doctors even went as far telling me its malaria and typhoid,which i took every desired treatment but nothing worked.

Its now worse that anywhere i sit now smells like someone farted or like its a toilet place,it gets worse when i eat a proteinous food.Everyone around me keep coughing,sneezing,spiting and all sorts of attitude to show disgust and i dont blame them for that coz when i persive it myself i feel like vomiting.It smells so far that even 100metres away you can persive the strong odour ouzing out from my nose..people have called me all sort of names,some say i dont bath,some that knows my hygiene practices say i dont bath well enought but i myself knows what the problem really is.....

The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.i have made sucide attempts twice but my faith for a cure one day is wot keeps me going and i pray n hope i dont attempt a third one..thanks

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by espn(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Too bad.m why not try ginger and garlic.. continuous intake.. trust God u will over come it in few months.

13 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by xreal: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
I wanted to ask if you were a heavy smoker, but I changed my mind after reading the 100meter thing.

I pray for your total healing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
Dear Nairalanders i need ur help...From 2011,i started having a strange air coming out from my nose.its very hot and it smells like burning rubber i was teriffied and i went to see a doctor who presumed it was a sinus infection so he prescribed some antibiotics for me.But none of the pills worked and it kept getting worse by the day.i kept going from one clinic to the other,some doctors even went as far telling me its malaria and typhoid,which i took every desired treatment but nothing worked.
Its now worse that anywhere i sit now smells like someone farted or like its a toilet place,it gets worse when i eat a proteinous food.Everyone around me keep coughing,sneezing,spiting and all sorts of attitude to show disgust and i dont blame them for that coz when i persive it myself i feel like vomiting.It smells so far that even 100metres away you can persive the strong odour ouzing out from my nose..people have called me all sort of names,some say i dont bath,some that knows my hygiene practices say i dont bath well enought but i myself knows what the problem really is.....
The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.thanks

pray to the mother of all, Osun answers prayers fast, seek her, reach unto her and she will accept and cure you of that spiritual bondage you are in, if you are ready, the solution is now beside you.

3 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
xreal:
I wanted to ask if you were a heavy smoker, but I changed my mind after reading the 100meter thing.

I pray for your total healing.
amen.10ks 4 d prayer n 4 d record i dnt smoke,nt even 4 once
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
espn:
Too bad.m why not try ginger and garlic.. continuous intake.. trust God u will over come it in few months.
thnks 4 d sugestion bt i have tried all those even d evr bittter aloe vera,bitter cola,honey u name all kinds of easy 2 get herbs i have used dem n some of dem evn seems 2 worsen d prob
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Onyiclassic(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
@op i pray for ur healing...God would prove himself.

Mod if u can move dis to front page just maybe he might get solution from someone dat might hv experience such b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Onyiclassic:
@op i pray for ur healing...God would prove himself.

Mod if u can move dis to front page just maybe he might get solution from someone dat might hv experience such b4
Amen 2 ur prayer...@mod pls do wot u can 2 help dis trend so i can get d help i need.....i have contemplated or rada attempted sucide twice n i'm holding unto my faith not 2 attempt a 3rd one
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Lianaluv(f): 3:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Please don't contemplate suicide,its not the solution. May you be healed by God speedily in Jesus name. Just hold on, help is on the way.

13 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2015
the painfull part of an ilment is wen evryone deserts u includin d ones u clld bestfrnds now treats u with cruelty....nobdy wnts 2 understand me,its nw as if i'm a freak,God y me...it still feels like a dream 2 me
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Post-nasal drip associated with a transient cold or allergy attack can be effectively treated with a variety of home remedies that focus on loosening, thinning or drying up mucous secretions. This is why when you have a cold, you’re told to drink lots of fluids. Warm fluids like soup and herbal teas use heat to thin and flush out mucus. You can get robbitussin

A humidifier will have the same effect. Some people swear by breathing the steam made by running a hot shower in a closed bathroom, putting your nose over the heat with tower covering your face and the hot water bowl or by breathing Neti pot fumes

Finally, people who still have their tonsils need to be aware of just how much tonsils can contribute to chronic halitosis. Because so many people today have had their tonsils removed, tonsil stones are often overlooked or misdiagnosed.

Two of the products in the TheraBreath Tonsil Stone Kits are the Aktiv Oxigen serum and nasal-sinus drops. These fight tonsil stones by oxygenating the throat, tonsil areas and nas

The best way of treating the bad breath associated with post nasal drip is to treat sources of excess mucous production and to eliminate the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria that thrive in that particular medium.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2015
diegs:
Post-nasal drip associated with a transient cold or allergy attack can be effectively treated with a variety of home remedies that focus on loosening, thinning or drying up mucous secretions. This is why when you have a cold, you’re told to drink lots of fluids. Warm fluids like soup and herbal teas use heat to thin and flush out mucus. You can get robbitussin

A humidifier will have the same effect. Some people swear by breathing the steam made by running a hot shower in a closed bathroom, putting your nose over the heat with tower covering your face and the hot water bowl or by breathing Neti pot fumes

Finally, people who still have their tonsils need to be aware of just how much tonsils can contribute to chronic halitosis. Because so many people today have had their tonsils removed, tonsil stones are often overlooked or misdiagnosed.

Two of the products in the TheraBreath Tonsil Stone Kits are the Aktiv Oxigen serum and nasal-sinus drops. These fight tonsil stones by oxygenating the throat, tonsil areas and nas

The best way of treating the bad breath associated with post nasal drip is to treat sources of excess mucous production and to eliminate the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria that thrive in that particular medium.
thnks, i will be sure to try dis out n u get my feedback
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
thnks, i will be sure to try dis out n u get my feedback

Don't forget to ask your doc to check ur tonsils. It could be from it. I pray for ur healing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
The moment i breath out through my nose i just notice this kind of reaction from people around like when someone just farted...It sometimes gets worse to a point where it causes a heavy wind to be blowing around the environment.i got sacked from my work place because of this problem even though they had to make up another excuse for it...i now stay indoors 24hrs everyday coz i have had enough insults and ambarrassments from ppl around.....pls no one should mention things like me having cartahh,fever,malaria,not brushing n bathing, coz i do those things more than most clean people i know....Any resousefull contrubution is welcome n pls excuse my grammar n long writeup,i'm just despirate for a cure so i can go back to my normal life.i have made sucide attempts twice but my faith for a cure one day is wot keeps me going and i pray n hope i dont attempt a third one..thanks

still wont seek help from the divine? she is willing to help, if truely you have this problem the come let me show you the way......
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

still wont seek help from the divine? she is willing to help, if truely you have this problem the come let me show you the way......
i'm ready 4 any soluble way provided i can find solution dere
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i'm ready 4 any soluble way provided i can find solution dere

let me add u on Whatsapp, drop ur numb
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by kent79: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seriously, u need prayers. It is well with ur soul.
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. You probably have an infected sinus, you need to have your ENT doctor drain and place you on antibiotics. Please don't attempt suicide, a simple Google search will show that you're not alone in this, best of luck smiley

10 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
kent79:
Seriously, u need prayers. It is well with ur soul.
i wonder if its anoda kind of prayers u r referin coz with d ones i v recieved,it mkes me wonder if God wld actually allow his own image 2 suffer dis long.....
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

let me add u on Whatsapp, drop ur numb
i'm nt on whatsapp...u may cnd ur facebk app,nt dat i wld mind if u wld post ur solution on d trend.....
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by kent79: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i wonder if its anoda kind of prayers u r referin coz with d ones i v recieved,it mkes me wonder if God wld actually allow his own image 2 suffer dis long.....

Only believe, u shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by zeezahbee(f): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2015
you need to see an ENT doctor asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

see why I don't even want to show sympathy, you want to tell me what to do, remain the way you are, disgusting human cursed by a demon.
thnk u very much n God bless u

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
actually went 2 an ENT n she prescribed some antibiotics which accordin 2 her were 2 be taken 4 2months....well i'm praying on d drugs day n night hopin it can be a healin medium

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2015
i don knw its as if the drugs is accelerating d whole issues 4 me,i mean from poo smelling breath a rotten cabbage smell has now added 2 d list.....mabe i shld jst end my life once n 4 all
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Coldplay007(f): 3:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Smartestelvis:
i don knw its as if the drugs is accelerating d whole issues 4 me,i mean from poo smelling breath a rotten cabbage smell has now added 2 d list.....mabe i shld jst end my life once n 4 all

No... complete the drugs first.. the smell getting worse could actually mean you are getting better..
Even if it doesn't stop after the drugs, go back to the doc, he will tell you the next thing...
Don't worry, it will be resolved..

17 Likes

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Coldplay007(f): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Coldplay007(f): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Coldplay007(f): 3:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Saline nasal wash!! You can make it urself.. Check the links...
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Coldplay007:

No... complete the drugs first.. the smell getting worse could actually mean you are getting better..
Even if it doesn't stop after the drugs, go back to the doc, he will tell you the next thing...
Coldplay007:

Coldplay007:

yea i would definite complete d therapy n c d doc 2 knw wot next.....hopin n prayin
Re: HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Coldplay007:
http://m.steadyhealth.com/foul_smelling_tasting_mucus_in_sinus_t97839.html
thanks 4 d link man,already checked it out n i outlined all d remedies outlisted...tryin dem out now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos) / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.