Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right (1003 Views)

Forceful Feeding In Our Culture, Wrong Or Right / Pictures Of Lagos Carnival And Water Regatta 2015 / (pictures) When Last Did You Make Use Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right by hiteelong(f): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was going a thread yesterday and someday said he finds it nauseating when people do it.
so is it a bad habit to do such?
Re: The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Here in Korea, we use broom to clean our Anus
Re: The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Personally, I subscribe to washing with water; it cleans everything off... But like they say, different strokes for different folks...
Re: The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right by Younghacka(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Do You Do It?
Let's Start From There.
Re: The Use Of Hand And Water To Clean The Anus After Toilet, Wrong Or Right by RedboneSmith(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
I used water and soap. Tissue doesn't get everything out and it still leaves you with a stinky booty.

Water and soap. Then wash my hands with soap afterwards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndi-igbo Honours Ukwuani LGA Chairman / Did You Know That? Igbo Is Third Largest Ethnic Group In Bioko,equatorial Guinea / Are We Prejudiced B/c Our Culture Formed Us That Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.