Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (21261 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by LeonMacJames(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Are those punishments or training . Chai.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by kika23(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
themejiwalker:

mehn that shii can make someone die angry cry cry cry cry

Wicked uncle... angry
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by richidinho(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seminary college Uyo

The Auxiliaries (snr seminarians) flock me 24 strokes on bare yansh on a TYT (touch your toe) position

I went wild bro
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by olusipimp(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
We have dis teacher dt punish us using face d sun n shoot out your yansh
Anoda one, use your ass to plot angle 90
Anoda one with use your head to hit d wall.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by nora66(f): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
DanceVille:
I do received a lots of punishment especially when I was in Primary.Here are few I can recall.
Frog jump.
Kneel down and close your eyes.
Hands up and close your eyes.
Crawling.
Cutting Bushes..
Lol!!!.
Add Yours Nairalanders.
Angle 90
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Anthoxodogu(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pick pin, drive okada nd frog jump........miss doz gud old days
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
March1= G
March 2= O
March 3= O
March 4= D
March 5= L
March 6= U
March 7= C
March 8= K
March 9= J
March10= O
March11= N
March12= A
March13= T
March15= H
March16= A
March 17= N
March 18= C
March 19= O
March 20= M
March 21= E
March 22= M
March 23= A
March 24= R
March 25= C
March 26= H
March 27= 2
March 28= 8
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by BABAAGBALABA: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
HANGING,THINKING POSITION,FROG JUMP MEHN CDSSI IS D BEST
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by jagagbosa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
datguru:
I was a good guy, never got punished
that means U were not trained well even if U were home schooled u go still serve punishment abi U no miss ur homework or make noise for class.. U were punished my friend as long say na naija u go school
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by jagagbosa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ehiblacc:
March1= G
March 2= O
March 3= O
March 4= D
March 5= L
March 6= U
March 7= C
March 8= K
March 9= J
March10= O
March11= N
March12= A
March13= T
March15= H
March16= A
March 17= N
March 18= C
March 19= O
March 20= M
March 21= E
March 22= M
March 23= A
March 24= R
March 25= C
March 26= H
March 27= 2
March 28= 8
nonsense
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
This na the punishment wey i serve for school . Meehn THE HARDEST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by eluquenson(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
One of my pry skool teacher used to give us egusi to pill whenever we make a noise grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Wadanje: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
DanceVille:
I do received a lots of punishment especially when I was in Primary.Here are few I can recall.
Frog jump.
Crawling.
Cutting Bushes..
Lol!!!.
Add Yours Nairalanders.
kissing d wall
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kneeling down on gravel stones under the sun, Washing of toilet, cutting of high rising grasses sotey my hand nearly peel finish. Ooooh! smh. All of these were for flimsy reasons o. Chai!! Boarding life wasnt easy as a junior student at all. Kmt.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by jerrymej(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm, mine was the "set up" punishment. Really painful! (Just 30) but the 30 is 200 to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by CJ310(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
showreals:
Check this

Ah bro!! This sums it all up lmao!

I was very stubborn and I did all these punishments at home and chowed better cane in school. There was hardly any day mehn.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by isan(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I attended the famous Baptist Boys' High School.
It's a school known for producing great Nigerians such as me, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, Late Chief MKO Abiola, former governor of Ogun State Otunba Gbenga Daniel and several others.

Last bullet
The worst punishment in my secondary school is to was the school's toilet.
The toilet is housed the baddest flies, odours and diseases you can think of.
The toilet is just as bad as you can imagine.
I was hospitalised for 3 days after washing it!
shocked u rep BBHS. I heard student used to raped teachers in yur skul is dat true? Well I rep IGBORE HIGH SCHOOL am sure u knw it. D baddest skul in ogun
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by REXREGIS: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sit on your head. tongue
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Evathyst(f): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Kneeling down on gravel stones under the sun, Washing of toilet, cutting of high rising grasses sotey my hand nearly peel finish. Ooooh! smh. All of these were for flimsy reasons o. Chai!! Boarding life wasnt easy as a junior student at all. Kmt.
Kneeling down on gravel stones under the sun? Lyk seriously? Is ds a punishment or torture
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by asas(f): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Squat and fly ur arms ,pick pin , kneel down on gravel on d sun , Write 1000 lines of sentences, scrub dirty toilet or classrooms, lay an egg under d bed or bunk, can't remember d list is endless

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Me punishment, shebi u go catch me first ni.

President of escapers club.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Kneeling down on gravel stones under the sun? Lyk seriously? Is ds a punishment or torture

Its torture. And thats how it is in boarding schools really. They operate like military barracks. People who are asthmatic cant do it. A lot of girls fainted while doing it. How about this; anyone who was found to be very dirty and scruffy was scrubbed with scrubbing brush and detergent. What will you call that? grin grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by fpeter(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yur pretty grin

Thanks grin
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
fpeter:

Thanks grin

The pleasure is Jack's
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
DanceVille:
Frog jump.
Crawling.
Cutting Bushes..
Lol!!!.
Add Yours Nairalanders.
I was asked to stand naked in the class for 3hours grin

i did it sha, later my teacher then order the girls to touch my dick chai (that one na die)i bin no gree but as them touch am for 2seconds na im e sweet me pass food..... Come see were i dey beg for more nawaoo oooo school life sweet/bitter.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Joshuawizzy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pick pin, ride okada , Na that one dey vex meeeeee angryPick pin, ride okada , Na that one dey vex meeeeee
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
hardeh89:
Frog jump, pin ur head, enter ur locker
you be proffesor for lieing industry i swear.

By the way which school did you attend?
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
tinyanosa:
Frog jump
Is that a purnishment?
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by oluwanoni: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Plant your head, frog jump, rolling in the mud, kneeling down & crawling on stones, pick pin, arodan, hands up and close ur eyes...omo the list is endless.
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
dat5starguy:
Sorry, I school in Beppu so I don't know what you are talking about.
that local place abi?

#Rubbish
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
eluquenson:
One of my pry skool teacher used to give us egusi to pill whenever we make a noise grin
that serves you right, why on earth did you attend village school?
Re: Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Evathyst:
my friend howfar?

Its been a longtime grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tony Akinyemi's Son Is Best Graduating Student In US University / ASUU Strike: FG Confirms Negotiation With Lecturers / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.