Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report (8588 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / Part Of Lagos State That Media Fails To Show You / N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by brownlord: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:
APC's major selling point is Buhari as a person and his record as a military head of state, which is captioned to be a DICTATORSHIP era. For a man that was in charge for just a year plus to have such a career killing past is not just worth having as a formidable change agent. APC as the strongest opposition party made a very bad choice in the person of Buhari.
PDP under GEJ, though have not done marvellously well but is on the transformation process. We all know that building is a process and must be followed, even if the opposition party takes over.
But Nigeria is just filled with wicked, unpatriotic and self-centered politicians that would not want continuity wether in the interest of the masses or not. So long as you are from the opposition camp, all your programmes l'll be terminated once the incumbent or his candidate loses election.

God bless Nigeria

apt

4 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by ApexTitan(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Clerverly:

PDP little support base is waning seriously because of the postponement! Ask people around you!

People around me are indifferent about the postponement.

Using one's immediate environment as a gauge in these matters is totally unscientific. Nobody should rely on this alone.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Sanchez01: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:
Meaning banicansta, omenka, berem, gbawe and their cyber rodent not doing a good job?
No,dummy! What it implies is that the APC has not taken undue advantage of the disgrace the PDP has subjected themselves to. The APC will not settle for cheap propaganda in a bid to win the heart of electorates. More and more people are seeing the desperation of the PDP with each passing day.

#March4Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by bokohalal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
The fairness of a PDP presidential victory in the upcoming elections will always be doubted. The government will be adjudged by a vast majority of the people as illegitimate and the consequences could lead to the break up of the country.
There could only be one outcome of a free and open presidential election anytime: a Buhari victory.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by judiciarypalava: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
They will soon be sacked for lack of performance but am sure I can get them a job at one o the factories in my village. cool

You forgot obiageli the analyst and the think tank of APC.
Ndi ara gba oto ocha.

MOD front page now OR!

5 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:

Thank you, if we have more people like you, Nigeria will be better, unlike buhari that could not set up the smallest pure water factory to employ the almajiris in his daura village
My Dear even to stop his guys from destroying the NE is by blackmail, Aso Rock or no peace everybody saw how the insurgents have stepped up the attack in the N.E because of election.

I don't blame them stomach infrastructure programme funds are low and the job of turning a frog to a Prince na easy lord grin

5 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by judiciarypalava: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
They will soon be sacked for lack of performance but am sure I can get them a job at one o the factories in my village. cool

You forgot obiageli the analyst and the think tank of APC NL.
Ndi ara gba oto ocha.

MOD front page now OR!

3 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by brownlord: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

[color=#000099][b]No,dummy! What it implies is that the APC has not taken undue advantage of the disgrace the PDP has subjected themselves to. The APC will not settle for cheap propaganda in a bid to win the heart of electorates. More and more people are seeing the desperation of the PDP with each passing day.

Dunce, you know there was no reason to quote me right? okay now you're noticed.

We simply saying the same thing, the article is just telling us you'all hired PR professionals alias attack dog are completely useless

7 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:

You forgot obiageli the analyst and the think tank of APC NL.
Ndi ara gba oto ocha.

MOD front page now OR!
Yeah that's my girl without her APC would have been an end of story months ago she is actually the the Director and right hand chick to the APC Minister of the Stomach Infrastructure programme.
See how she hook her boy barcanista up grin see how he dey happy like Pharrell.

5 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by ApexTitan(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Gbawe:
This article is written by someone on crack cocaine who is hoping others will get as high as he is. Jonathan has completely lost Nigerians. This is merely the efforts of expensively paid 'spin doctors' to bamboozle gullible folks. With Okupe and others foaming at the mouth shouting like lunatic that "Buhari will never rule Nigeria" you know the game is up for these people. GEJ is facing total electoral annihilation. Nigerians are against him and the entire universe is against him. Game over for GEJ and the PDP.

Sir you have failed to show how the report is false instead you repeat what any paid supporter would say. The report clearly states that APC's social media efforts have not improved Buhari's popularity based on the collection of online activity that they analysed. It doesn't say that Jonathan is gaining ground or that he will win the elections. Instead of disparaging this APC (and its supporters) should restrategise and intensify their efforts. Nobody was ever helped by denying reality.

7 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Sanchez01: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:

Dunce, you know there was no reason to quote me right? okay now you're noticed.

We simply saying the same thing, the article is just telling us you'all hired PR professionals alias attack dog are completely useless

Sorry kiddo, you got it wrong. No one pays me and is not worth my time. I believe in the General just like you paid e-robots surface on every single thread on the politics section. Moreso, of what relevance are you on the forum/section for me to be affiliated with you? undecided
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

No,dummy! What it implies is that the APC has not taken undue advantage of the disgrace the PDP has subjected themselves to. The APC will not settle for cheap propaganda in a bid to win the heart of electorates. More and more people are seeing the desperation of the PDP with each passing day.

#March4Buhari
Really? What was all the fraud and stupid propaganda from Fashola and company about?

3 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by judiciarypalava: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yeah that my girl without her APC would have been an end of story months ago she is actually the the Director and right hand chick to the APC Minister of the Stomach Infrastructure programme.

Please may this APC rice sharing continue after election IJN.

3 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
judiciarypalava:
APC's major selling point is Buhari as a person and his record as a military head of state, which is captioned to be a DICTATORSHIP era. For a man that was in charge for just a year plus to have such a career killing past is not just worth having as a formidable change agent. APC as the strongest opposition party made a very bad choice in the person of Buhari.
PDP under GEJ, though have not done marvellously well but is on the transformation process. We all know that building is a process and must be followed, even if the opposition party takes over.
But Nigeria is just filled with wicked, unpatriotic and self-centered politicians that would not want continuity wether in the interest of the masses or not. So long as you are from the opposition camp, all your programmes l'll be terminated once the incumbent or his candidate loses election.

God bless Nigeria
Yep we seen that before.

5 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Sanchez01: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really? What was all the fraud and stupid propaganda from Fashola and company about?
Fraud you say? I'm sure you are referring to the 'lie' of tax evasion that was cooked up against the pharmacist, in which he went to the to the future to bring up a letter, to prove that he had earlier been applauded by the LASG?

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by aresa: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
instead of serious investigative journalism and exposes, all this corrupt and incompetent newspaper is concerned about is internet popularity....

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

Fraud you say? I'm sure you are referring to the 'lie' of tax evasion that was cooked up against the pharmacist, in which he went to the to the future to bring up a letter, to prove that he had earlier been applauded by the LASG?
Listen honey I am talking about way more...

Would you say Fashola is one the best Governor in Nigeria?

I am sure your answer is yes, all APC is programed to point out the change in Lagos, as the talking point for proof of progressive from the members.

I will let you answer me though first so I can point out the numerous frauds perpetrated by Fashola and his Baba.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by judiciarypalava: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:

At least Tinubu and Osho can hold the stage and cover up for their certificate. But that iti mpataka called Buhari no just near belong at aaaaaalll. That guys exam performances in all his training as a military personnel needs to be verified.
This is the old boys association of Oluwole Special Almajeri School(OSAS)
In fact, GEJ till intelligence detection machine is used to check Buhari's intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by stebell(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:
Meaning banicansta, omenka, berem, gbawe and their cyber rodent not doing a good job?

All they do is copy n paste.
Havnt yu noticed that there seems to be less threads these days promoting Buhari frm their angle.
GEJ suprised them all wit the shift in date for the elections. They are now officially clueless.

#Amaechistarttheprotest.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Sanchez01: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Listen honey I am talking about way more...

Would you say Fashola is one the best Governor in Nigeria?

I am sure your answer is yes, all APC is programed to point out the change in Lagos, as the talking point for proof of progressive from the members.

I will let you answer me though first so I can point out the numerous frauds perpetrated by Fashola and his Baba.
Mind you, APC is a party and the politicians therein are diverse personalities who could be regarded as a reflection of their party. I'm not inclined to any political party, just the person.

As touching whether Fash is Nigeria's best governor, I believe that is very debatable. From my viewpoint, I'd say he's the best administrator among all the Governors we have in the country. He may not be perfect but he is by far active.

Every administration is either flawed or marred by either incompetency, corruption, inability to meet up with set targets etc. Still the factor of God-fatherism plays a significant role in Nigeria's politics. Fashola may not be a saint but he has led Lagos to a point where Lagosians would see him and smile over his 'little' achievements.

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Change2015(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
omenka:
I wonder if the person who wrote the article fell from Mars out a Green Man's rump.

Even on twitter, Buhari's followers outnumbered Jonathan's in less than a month after Buhari created a handle.

Facebook isn't different. Same goes to Nairaland most other social platforms.

If indeed what the writer is saying is true, why then do even die hard Jonathan's fans refer to Buhari as the Social Media President??

Honestly, not even interested in all these trash anymore. PDP should be proscribed and Jonathan thrown in jail without trial when Buhari gets sworn in May 29th 2015, along with all the current service chiefs for high treason.

Disgusting bunch of troglodytes.

To tell you what a fraud this report is, they obviously has omitted any mention of the voluminous discussions tying GEJ and his government with corruption and incompetence. Interesting.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by lagdmark(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
APC NEED GOODLUCK FOR BUHARI TO SUCCEED

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by agabaI23(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2015
L0nestar:
A simple litmus test here
Hit like for GMB
Hit share for GEJ
https://www.nairaland.com/2137028/nebor-apc-suporter-16forum-acounts/4#30557995
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by masseratti: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2015
southniyikaye:
my brother,the truth of the matter is,apc is tired of their bullshit and that won't change a damn on whom we r voting!! They said buhari was bad during his military rule,the truth is,youth dominate the internet and some of these youth were either not born nor matured enough to know what happened back then..but for the last six yrs,they r mature,old enough to know how jonathan have traumatized nigerians and the funny aspect is,they follow him blindly..I pity our youth..how much were they paid? Money that can't sustain them for 5months? Instead of us to rally round and change our future,they keep on clamouring for continuity that doesn't exist..so I pray this prayer for our youths who blindly follow their continuity,may their lives continue the way it is now till they die..and for those who clamour for change,no matter the situation they are now,may God CHANGE their condition for the besT..
my brother the youths you are mentioning are highly polarised along religious and ethnic lines,most of them knows the truth,the literate discerning minds among us can't be moved by sentiments,religion or ethnicity.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Masifa1: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Oh Really?! Im pretty sure their 95% accurate analysis must have been done on HopeForNigerias facebook page and etc.

Oh well im sure they're probably high on paint fumes.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by cocoduck: 4:35am On Feb 09, 2015
L0nestar:
A simple litmus test here
Hit like for GMB
Hit share for GEJ
This forum is a forum site made in HELL, so Nairaland falls short of what we can describe as a real social media site, if is Facebook now you are talking.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by MyMouth(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2015
OK! So why the fear fear? Why not allow the elections to hold? Nonsense!
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by rebranded(m): 6:58am On Feb 09, 2015
The Great plan has started

Soon they will release the movie Ebele. I hope nobody goes to watch it!
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by NnamdiN: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Kimmo:
This is not true. Even on NL, the majority of comments are pro Buhari, and as to not focusing on issues, that's PDP mostly. It just seems really hard for APC to ignore them.
those pro buhari ppl are mostly from a particular part of the country. Simple test, if you're pro-buhari, where are you from?

They tend to think they're the only ones voting smh

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by bakila: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
those pro buhari ppl are mostly from a particular part of the country. Simple test, if you're pro-buhari, where are you from?

They tend to think they're the only ones voting smh
I think it is NnamdiS that think there vote is going to win the election for a particular candidate. They acted in a particular way in this goverment that make it very difficult for other Nigerians except the the AgabaS to ignore GEAJ non performance and vote for him.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by NnamdiN: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2015
bakila:

I think it is NnamdiS that think there vote is going to win the election for a particular candidate. They acted in a particular way in this goverment that make it very difficult for other Nigerians except the the AgabaS to ignore GEAJ non performance and vote for him.
ok sir. March would soon come around smiley meet us at the polls

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Yeah that's my girl without her APC would have been an end of story months ago she is actually the the Director and right hand chick to the APC Minister of the Stomach Infrastructure programme.
Hey Biafranqueen, who did Obiagelli hook me with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff Vs Markafi: Supreme Court Saved Nigeria From One-party State – Ozekhome / Bisi Fayemi Donates ₦23 Million Equipment To Cancer Centre In Ekiti / Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of Burundi, Niyonzima In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.