Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report (8656 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / Part Of Lagos State That Media Fails To Show You / N5,000 For The Poor: Katsina Women Storm Bank To Demand For APC Social Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Hey Biafranqueen, who did Obiagelli hook me with?
My post about the Badoos have got tougues waging in their camp, leave them to wallow in their frustration trying to fix/solve the puzzle
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

My post about the Badoos have got tougues waging in their camp, leave them to wallow in their frustration trying to fix/solve the puzzle
Maybe she wants to join the baddooo squad kiss
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy
I won't mind but she must first pledge allegiance to the re-election bid of Buhari.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by anonimi: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2015
Gbawe:
This article is written by someone on crack cocaine who is hoping others will get as high as he is.

Perhaps you are speaking from experience since it is the JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal who sniffs on white powder apart from being a drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to the US authorities for his crime

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Hey Biafranqueen, who did Obiagelli hook me with?
With your bags of rice how much you get for each sack? grin

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
anonimi:

Perhaps you are speaking from experience since it is the JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal who sniffs on white powder apart from being a drug lord who forfeited $460,000 to the US authorities for his crime

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
I read the whole court case did you make a thread about this yet?

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Or maybe you want to stop deceiving yourself and come and be part of the transformation happening here and now, not you future guess of what might happen.
A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush right? wink

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by anonimi: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
I read the whole court case did you make a thread about this yet?

No I did not make a thread about it but I have seen one or two posts dealing with it that one can dig up and refer to as needed.

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Which bag of rice? Na you give me? Sometimes I de wonder whether Fayose de give you weed grin
biafranqueen:
With your bags of rice how much you get for each sack? grin
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
I won't mind but she must first pledge allegiance to the re-election bid of Buhari.
Pledge the fall of my country to the hands of Tinubu and company? Mba no I am a patriot I could never give my country back to an ex-dictator that destroyed democracy for personal power. If you want to keep selling your soul to the cabals that destroyed your country with military economic hitman training from US and UK go to Niger and take your General with you to his maternal home and be President, not in 9ja baby girl.....

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Recite this pledge...

I, Beafranqueen do solemnly swear that I will be loyal, faithful and an advocate of the Presidential Ambition of General Muhammadu Buhari. So help me God!!! grin
biafranqueen:
Or maybe you want to stop deceiving yourself and come and be part of the transformation happening here and now, not you future guess of what might happen.
A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush right? wink
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Which bag of rice? Na you give me? Sometimes I de wonder whether Fayose de give you weed grin
Oga, stop denying it cheesy Obi snap this last payday grin

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Pledge the fall of my country to the hands of Tinubu and company? Mba no I am a patriot I could never give my country back to an ex-dictator that destroyed democracy for personal power. If you want to keep selling your soul to the cabals that destroyed your country with military economic hitman training from US and UK go to Niger and take your General with you to his maternal home and be President, not in 9ja baby girl.....
Ma'am, we are not giving power to any Tinubu or any cabal. We (You, me and all Nigerians including PEJ) will elect Muhammadu Buhari whether Alamesiegha or Bode George likes it or not
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Oga, stop denying it cheesy Obi snap this last payday grin
Madam, shey na barcanista be that? angry
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Recite this pledge...

I, Beafranqueen do solemnly swear that I will be loyal, faithful and an advocate of the Presidential Re-Election of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. So help me God!!! grin
I will be faithful, loyal, and obedient to the further development of Nigeria through the continuity of the GEJ administration until 2019 and so it is ! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
@ Biafranqueen, this picture is from PDP. They want to blackmail APC but it won't work.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2109925_apcrice_jpeg06b57e3449c63adc67ba5a32196c4478
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Madam, shey na barcanista be that? angry
Thats you now stop pretending tongue Or prove it show us your certificate with picture from WASC since Buhari has nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Ma'am, we are not giving power to any Tinubu or any cabal. We (You, me and all Nigerians including PEJ) will elect Muhammadu Buhari whether Alamesiegha or Bode George likes it or not
[/s]

Listen son you don't have to destroy your future for rice, I can hire you as a driver since Amaechi is busy worrying about his future wink

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
I will be faithful, loyal, and obedient to the further development of Nigeria through the continuity of the GEJ administration until 2019 and so it is ! AMEN!
This is not what I ask you. Well I also pledge to support the continuity of outgoing President Jonathan as he takes over the mantle in Kuje Prison as the President of Nigeria Hardened Criminals grin. His tenure starts from May 30 2015 to May 29, 2019. May he enjoyr his happy administration in jail. grin
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Thats you now stop pretending tongue Or prove it show us your certificate with picture from WASC since Buhari has nothing grin
My certificate is with the children's board. Don't worry about it ma'am grin

But that is not me...that person is a PDP employee
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
[s][/s]

Listen son you don't have to destroy your future for rice, I can hire you as a driver since Amaechi is busy worrying about his future wink
I can "drive" you but not your car grin. Send me a PM if you want me to drive you tongue! As for Amaechi, he's enjoying his job... How much is TAN paying you sef?
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is not what I ask you. Well I also pledge to support the continuity of outgoing President Jonathan as he takes over the mantle in Kuje Prison as the President of Nigeria Hardened Criminals grin. His tenure starts from May 30 2015 to May 29, 2019. May he enjoyr his happy administration in jail. grin
Let us work together and we will sack Buhari and make you the APC candidate. I will be your campaign manager The youth will vote for you before that your geriatric patient. I mean you deserve to be a Governor in your 30's like Buhari right?

How can the new take over when the old won't pull over?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
I can "drive" you but not your car grin. Send me a PM is you want me to drive you tongue! As for Amaechi, he's enjoying his job... How much is TAN paying you sef?

shocked

Ayamlaykorn
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
My certificate is with the children's board. Don't worry about it ma'am grin

But that is not me...that person is a PDP employee
That's what Buhari said make sure you get it ready before we start our campaign I don't wan excuses like your boss gave his colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Let us work together and we will sack Buhari and make you the APC candidate. I will be your campaign manager The youth will vote for you before that your geriatric patient. I mean you deserve to be a Governor in your 30's like Buhari right?

How can the new take over when the old won't pull over?
Now you are talking! First thing first, you pledge loyalty to Buhari first. After that we talk about teaming to run for election. With you as my campaign director, the election will be just a formality because I know I will win. For a job will done, I will make you my Finance Commissioner or Chief of Staff, plus you will be my coordinating commissioner.

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
That's what Buhari said make sure you get it ready before we start our campaign I don't wan excuses like your boss gave his colleagues.
Ma'am there will be no excuse. Whoever isn't satisfied will at worst go to court. We are not like pdp that beat judges, we are nobles, we will will in court.
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
laykorn:

shocked

Ayamlaykorn
Sir?
Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
I can "drive" you but not your car grin. Send me a PM is you want me to drive you tongue! As for Amaechi, he's enjoying his job... How much is TAN paying you sef?
It takes a real machine to drive me don't think you have enough gas cause rice diet makes men weak..
PDP is passing out yam you better changeup and I will reconsider the PM grin
Nnewi is farm town or factory so we are stallions not indomie chicks like in the Westside cool

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
It takes a real machine to drive me don't think you have enough gas cause rice diet makes men weak..
PDP is passing out yam you better changeup and I will reconsider the PM grin
Nnewi is farm town or factory so we are stallions not indomie chicks like in the Westside cool
I have been eating only yam for the past 20years. That is to say you have nothing to worry about....send the PM ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by biafranqueen: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
barcanista:
Now you are talking! First thing first, you pledge loyalty to Buhari first. After that we talk about teaming to run for election. With you as my campaign director, the election will be just a formality because I know I will win. For a job will done, I will make you my Finance Commissioner or Chief of Staff, plus you will be my coordinating commissioner.
No problem you know politics no personal friends or enemies just permanent interest, which is building a GREATER NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
No problem you know politics no personal friends or enemies just permanent interest, which is building a GREATER NIGERIA!
Yes Ma'am a Greater Nigeria with you and I playing leading role grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Chiefs To Osinbajo: / Buhari Must Go: Massive Street Protests / 22 Illegal Accounts Operated By NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.