Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115454 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lmao!! grin

Shiit done go South on here, so another person knows Grandma Osisi - hysterical. grin

The other effing "baby" sluut is just lucky I don't want to expose her ar.se...had to leave her out cos I'm not that type of guy. But keep fvcking around, and you might get touched one day. The 3rd eye is watching. grin

FrancisTOny

Stop being a mangina, alpha males walk around supremely confident. If it rubs off on folks as being arrogant, that's their prerogative. You can't change ya demeanor and who you're for folks with low self-esteem. And you have to always be assertive at all times. It comes with the territory, my nyggah. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess
If only they knew many people please don't read those long responses with bits of quotes
I don't
In fact they annoy me when I see them

babyosisi.....na jeje i siddon for politics section when you handed me an invite to this thread - witches are threatening me & you can't even defend your guest.

if this is how you want it, don't invite me to your threads again, biko. your threads attract witches. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
ileobatojo:
grin grin grin

With all the squabbles I engage in here, I have never seen our witch association pat ourselves on the back, give ourselves a high five and go like 'yeah we dealt with men today'. Rotflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Na wa o, I did not know that what we have been writing here has been paining a lot of people... grin grin grin grin grin

I think we are due for one ultra feminist thread, make I rattle the cage again and again and again, as the chief priestess 'concerned'. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

babyosisi.....na jeje i siddon for politics section when you handed me an invite to this thread - witches are threatening me & you can't even defend your guest.

if this is how you want it, don't invite me to your threads again, biko. your threads attract witches. grin

I bind them. grin grin

Yes na me invite you
I saw this tape and immediately thought this was right in your area of expertise

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

In Stillfire's voice: "Unemasculated men". grin

You mean these grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
No disrespect to my Igbo folks, but what type of name is "Azubuuike?" grin

Hysterical on the surface though.
Misogynist2014:
A great curse requies a great offense, a great offense requires a great hurt, a great hurt requires a great love. Say whatever you wish, YAHWEH is the GRACIOUS ONE, the creator of Heavens and Earth. Then if at all, there is no God, then my appeal will to time, which'softens and deadens' one's feelings and regrets.
I love my deistic God who's the creator of universe and left it for man to explore.
You want me to believe in the atrocious yahweh who derives pleasure in sucking blood-- talk about the mass murder and helping his creators to kill another creation.
I don't worship the jealous, contradictory and inconsistence God. The wicked God! cheesy
He claims omniscient, omnipotent etc, but doesn't exhibit any of it.
Even my Parents who never claimed the whole shít is more caring than Yahweh. tongue
My parents aren't perfect but they forgive unlike your God.
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

I bind them

amen!
amen!!
amen!!!

don't stop praying o. bind & cast. speak in multiple tongues till your saliva dries up. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

With all the squabbles I engage in here, I have never seen our witch association pat ourselves on the back, give ourselves a high five and go like 'yeah we dealt with men today'. Rotflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Na wa o, I did not know that what we have been writing here has been paining a lot of people... grin grin grin grin grin

I think we are due for one ultra feminist thread, make I rattle the cage again and again and again, as the chief priestess 'concerned'. grin grin grin grin

To be honest with you, I was thinking to stop posting for some time, I am afraid they will take out the pain and frustration offline on an innocent girl.

What have they got to lose? (Rhetoric question.) Desperados.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

[s] Talk of the devil and she appears with baba ewuro's deek in mouth [/s]

What else do you have to offer anofia.. tell us what you have to offer. Championing your supposed kids age group at this time of the day. Is your mother is alive or your god forsaking cheating husband has fûcked her too?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

Abeg, give your boys more dry gin to boost their morals

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

if you visit me tonight, you would be going back pregnant. grin

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Funny!
You see upon all the noise, men still wanna poke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chillisauce don't start abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

You mean these grin

grin grin grin

I mean these

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

What else do you have to offer anofia.. tell us what you have to offer. Championing your supposed kids age group at this time of the day. Is your mother is alive or your god forsaking cheating husband has fûcked her too?

I see you have run out of steam
Next time look before you leap
People with skeletons in their cupboards should lay low when accusations are being made
Now that the whole nairaland has become familiarized with you,you can crawl back in

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dami sorry but I won't listen to you.. This bitch must be put back where she belongs or else she'll continue the trend and her followers will ride on it.

Gotta take care of this.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Funny!
You see upon all the noise, men still wanna poke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the laws of nature has to be followed. grin
i am assuming you are pretty o. if you are mgbeke, please move to the left.

Chillisauce:

none of my boys is caucasian.
find a suitable picture, chillisauce grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

I mean these

grin grin

Baby124, pls where is the picture of the red carpet grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao!! grin

Shiit done go South on here, so another person knows Grandma Osisi - hysterical. grin

The other effing "baby" sluut is just lucky I don't want to expose her ar.se...had to leave her out cos I'm not that type of guy. But keep fvcking around, and you might get touched one day. The 3rd eye is watching. grin

FrancisTOny

Stop being a mangina, alpha males walk around supremely confident. If it rubs off on folks as being arrogant, that's their prerogative. You can't change ya demeanor and who you're for folks with low self-esteem. And you have to always be assertive at all times. It comes with the territory, my nyggah. cool tongue
Lol... That doesn't mean I need to come and flex power online. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

the laws of nature has to be followed. grin
i am assuming you are pretty o. if you are mgbeke, please move to the left.

none of my boys is caucasian.
find a suitable picture, chillisauce grin

Just paint them black grin

I'm tryin to catch up time here before the thread disappear

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

Just paint them black grin

I'm tryin to catch up time here before the thread disappear

i know.
biko, where's byvan?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ma'am, grandma osisi deserves all the cruise missiles coming her way.

I'm loving this!!!

Reporting live from MI6 headquarters in Vauxhall, and GCHQ in Cheltenham!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Stillfire:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chillisauce don't start abeg.

Some people phones and laptop go hear whine tonight grin

Oh my. Laughter is good for the soul jare.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

To be honest with you, I was thinking to stop posting for some time, I am afraid they will take out the pain and frustration offline on an innocent girl.

What have they got to lose? (Rhetoric question.) Desperados.

I've been here for over 5 years to know that NLder men cannot even kill a cockroach and most are not working. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't fret, you might even find out you are taller than them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
Dami sorry but I won't listen to you.. This bitch must be put back where she belongs or else she'll continue the trend and her followers will ride on it.

Gotta take care of this.

Olodo
Got you exactly where you ought to be
Who is crying now
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
I bet you never heard that
Wetin I dey talk sef
How could you when you spent an entire childhood beneath your own father

4 Likes

SirShymexx:
No disrespect to my Igbo folks, but what type of name is "Azubuuike?" grin

Hysterical on the surface though.
Azu means fish. lipsrsealed
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
babyosisi:

I see you have run out of steam
Next time look before you leap
People with skeletons in their cupboards should lay low when accusations are being made
Now that the whole nairaland has become familiarized with you,you can crawl back in

Run out of steam.. Try another line , shameless old hag. You're one with gazillion skeletons in your trunk... its no news how you make stories up to make your stories captivating to read , this is not new . Beatrice how do you sleep at night with your miserable life ? Tell us.

7 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin
Baby124, pls where is the picture of the red carpet grin

My dear i was ROTFLMAO too hard to even copy it. What a little kid. I had the laugh of my life last night.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by SirShymexx: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol... That doesn't mean I need to come and flex power online. undecided

You don't "flex power" - you just talk with assertiveness/authority like a boss.

It's part of who you're and you can't change that for anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Stillfire: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

I mean these

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you guys find these pics sef?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

i know.
biko, where's byvan?

She got loads on her hands. Family, New job, etc.

I'm sure she will holla when she settles
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chillisauce:

She got loads on her hands. Family, New job, etc.

I'm sure she will holla when she settles

say hi to her. cool

SirShymexx:

You don't "flex power" - you just talk with assertiveness/authority like a boss.
It's part of who you're and you can't change that for anyone.

that gingerness is what awes stillfire. she's always been around men who fidget on their knees. this must be a new experience for her. me thinks she needs to visit the UK & see how real men handle their women with assertiveness & authority. we love the vagïna but we don't worship it - this is why we have less incidents of the ikechukwu obuludus in the UK. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.