Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor (5717 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. / Jonathan Booed, Stoned In Bauchi Rally. Protest ongoing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by masseratti: 2:10am On Feb 09, 2015
bashydemy:
GEJ,NSA and the PDP are taking us for ride since 2011, So many atrocity under GEJ Government and nobody have been so far arrested and prosecuted. So many names have been mentioned linking with Boko Haram and they are still walking the street... trillions of Dollars are missing and the President said no money missed that the America will know if the money is missing because it's their money. Stella Oduah scander, $20b missing, Immigration scams scander under GEJ watch and still he couldn't do anything. Sometimes when i remember some of GEJ statement i just ask myself is this a PHD holder? How will a president said

1 Stealing is not Corruption

2 How much did Jin Nwobodo stole money not enough to buy Peugeot and was jailed.

3 Boko haram are our siblings and we cannot attack them.

Now they have come with another use ideal of blackmailing Jega through the National Security Adviser that they will not provide security of election cos of insurgent in the North East but they can provide securities for Mr Clueless during his campaign.. Now they need 6 weeks to do what they cannot do in over 3yrs... Well Nigerians will be patiently waiting and see how you guys wanna go about it..

Well my advice for GEJ is for him to just gentle and accept defeat after the election cos no matter what GMB is the man the masses want.. He should remember Gbagbo of Ivory Coast, He should remember Charles Taylor of Liberia... And he should also remember those pushing Charles Taylor and Gbagbo back then are not serving jail term with them.. If he shoud allow those greedy Politicians to push around he will be the only so suffer and serve the jail term when all this backfire.. He should also remember Samuel Doe.... Asari,FFK,Okupe,Abati,Muazu etc will not be there..

Word for the wise.
word

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by bettingbad(m): 2:38am On Feb 09, 2015
PDP supporters should watch the video and comment neooww, abi APC rented that crowd, bunch of misguided youth that sold their political freewill for <20k.

SAI BUHARI!!!

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by nafiachi(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2015
APC must be extremely cash laden (POPULAR) to have bribed those bayelsans shouting NOOOOOOO
Come to think of it, why is there special effects after they say, like Pee (piano) Dee (piano) Pee (piano).
My advice to Mr President, do yourself one last great service to this country by allowing the peoples will prevail, align yourself with the SHOELESS so that you will be remembered for at Least allowing Nigerians CHANGE.

Change is Near.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Badgers14: 3:41am On Feb 09, 2015
Still baffled by PDPs campaign strategy, in these video. Neither GEJ nor PEJ gave us reason to vote for them, what do they intend to accomplish in the next 4 years if elected What did they accomplish in the last 6 years . Its always about Buhari s age, someone should remind PEJ that Buhari is even younger than Mandela and Reagan when they became president.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by jojomario(m): 3:43am On Feb 09, 2015
#MarchBuharitoAsorock

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Ilekeh(f): 3:58am On Feb 09, 2015
LMAO is that how PEJ really sound?!!!

OMG!

And SS people are making fun of Buhari's accent?> WTF?!

Shepopo sounds like a muppet.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 09, 2015
masseratti:
The president was not booed in this video,rather his wife supporters are the one shouting no immediately he said they should work with the Governor,

Btw what is the meaning of [b]some people has infiltrate 0.00% of you. 0.00% is nothing[/b]can someone infiltrate nothing? Gej should calm down please,GMB is more composed than he is right now.

PEJ should just stop talking at rallies,Aso rock villa is not her palace.

Was wondering about that as well. And this guy thinks himself educated?? Even dumb Bush was better than this.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Ilekeh(f): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2015
What kind of speech is this?!!!

"If you don't like the leadership we put in place then you don't like me"?

His voice is so irritating.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by DjAndroid: 4:13am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't understand what the op meant by being "booed" I just watched the video, the people only shouted "nooo" when GEJ said they must work with the state governor. That doesn't mean he was booed.
They only said "no" to the part of speech they did not like.
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Oklander: 4:43am On Feb 09, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
Buhari is the man! !

Lemme see Dr likes pouring in for our General
You this girl, stop begging for likes. grin
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Oklander: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
What kind of speech is this?!!!

"If you don't like the leadership we put in place then you don't like me"?

His voice is so irritating.
Na so the guy dumb o…

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by tofam3k3(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2015
How can a Phd holder say:
0.00 % of you have been infiltrated and hate us, but you must work with the governor of this state”
#ShameGEJ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by azzima(m): 6:18am On Feb 09, 2015
This MUST be on FRONTPAGE SHARP SHARP!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by thaoriginator: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun where you dey? You never wake up? Abeg come do your job here and stop sleeping on duty. The world have to see how clueless our president has been and will always be till May 29.
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by M4gunners: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Make una dey March follow am enter Sambisa na!
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by spenca: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2015
"How can a president say he doesn't want to bore the people with what he has done"

What version of democracy is this?
Where did we get this democracy from ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Seun lalastica obynoscopy Afam4eva FP pls
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Seun lalasticlala obinoscopy FP pls
please learn to spell their names correctly so that they can see it.

cheesy wink
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
berem:
please learn to spell their names correctly so that they can see it.

cheesy wink
na so. They must see this one by fire by force
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Wowwwwww!!! Even bayelsan also identifies with the So Needful CHANGE GEJ is finished.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by joeace2020(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2015
This is so disgraceful.... some people are trying so hard to defend him by saying it was the Governor they where booing. Did the Governor drop from the sky? Is the president not forcing him on them despite the hatred even those in PDP have for him not to talk of opposition parties.... and PEJ.... sounding like a native fowl about to lay... I give up! God grant me my visa please.... i can't bear these people and the disgrace they bring to Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by gbadexy(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2015
front page please!
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by mikeywise(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2015
spenca:
"How can a president say he doesn't want to bore the people with what he has done"

facebook democracy 1.0 @ bolded
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by rusher14: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2015
spenca:

Made in Nigeria by PDP. grin
Re: President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor by nellyjohn: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2015
bauer00:
thats wat serves right for him

U are right but believe me, they will still end up voting for GEJ. They are only angry because GEJ has not really done something for his state but believe me, they wil give him another chance to work for them.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump In Early Lead As America Votes - See States He Has Won Already / Africa Is On The Rise, Says VP Osinbajo At African Securities Exchanges AGM / We Can’t Access Cbn’s N250bn Gas Intervention Fund – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.