Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) (1730 Views)

Shake-up Imminent In Nnpc......president Set To Replace GMD And Others / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by AlexReports(m): 4:01am On Feb 09, 2015
‎"Ebele" is another blockbuster movie and a creative masterpiece with an in-depth message. A contemporary reflection of  true life story of President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan from the stable of Koladeooludarefilms, Produced by Kolade Oludare Success and Directed by Sholom Chiki

The much anticipated movie will be premiered soon at Silverbird Galleria Abuja. 

Click ‎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oP_n4GxJpA to watch some flashes of the thriller that will hold you spellbound till the last action.

Powered by Succex MultiMedia
Supported by Amity Global Network.

WATCH OUT!!!

Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Ilekeh(f): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Is this why you guys are wasting our time by postponing the election so that you can release a low-budget film about a mistake president?

1 Like

Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Kajiang02(m): 4:11am On Feb 09, 2015
A must watch for me
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Kajiang02(m): 4:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Is this why you guys are wasting our time by postponing the election so that you can release a low-budget film about a mistake president?

Elections have been postponed. Live with it. I heard about this movie some weeks ago though.
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by babadee1(m): 4:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Chei! The guy no get shoes that time true true o.
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Ilekeh(f): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2015
Kajiang02:

Elections have been postponed. Live with it. I heard about this movie some weeks ago though.

You may like living with/within corruption, but many of us will speak against it.
Na only you hear am? mtchewwww
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Kajiang02(m): 4:29am On Feb 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

You may like living with/within corruption, but many of us will speak against it.
Na only you hear am? mtchewwww

I choose to decide where i want to live, and truthfully, i will live with the current situation of things.
It will always get better. Nigeria is progressing, growing daily. I believe in Nigeria.

Continuity, We chant continuously.

2 Likes

Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Ilekeh(f): 4:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Kajiang02:

I choose to decide where i want to live, and truthfully, i will live with the current situation of things.
It will always get better. Nigeria is progressing, growing daily. I believe in Nigeria.

Continuity, We chant continuously.

And that's your choice to live in corruption, don't ask others to be complacent about it.
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by jorlons(m): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2015
The movie obviously aims to tell us other things he lacked aside from shoes just so we can feel pity for his sorr arss and vote him. Watch them distribute free copies to people.

PDP is not the smartest party in the world. The only reason they have not crumbled entirely is because they've been in power for long. I give them one year after losing this election nobody will hear of them again.
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by domack99(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Walahi wonder shall never end, PDP get moni eeh
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by phlemzy: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Is this supposed to be part of the acclaimed FG's job-creating investment in the movie industry??
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2015
Forget about a silly movie. Jonathan's true life story appears in real video that showed him say some silly stuff and got booed in BAYELSA:
“I know you love me, you like me, and I love you and like you.
To which the crowd shouted, Noooo!!! Nooo!!!!
He said,
“I know some people are coming to spoil your mind.”
To which the people said “Nooo!”
He continued,
“0.00 % of you have been infiltrated and hate us, but you must work with the governor of this state”
To which the boos and No! No! came.
He continued,
“Don’t allow anyone to deceive you, I am telling you as your father, uncle and brother
“You must work with the governor!”
And then came, PDP – Noo! PDP – Nooo!!! Heard above the suppression of the drums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIn-H8XRBfU#t=287

skip to 5:00 to watch that part grin grin grin grin grin grin. How can a president and a Phd holder say "0.00% of you have been infiltrated"?
Re: MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) by ejikeme(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2015
waiting..... I hope it won't be another SAVING GOODLUCK movie. .

(1) (Reply)

Senators, Reps, INEC Chiefs Join Plot Against Jega / The Story Of The 35 Governors 1999-2003 / If Gej's Six Years Rule Were A Movie, What Title Would You Give It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.