Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) (10758 Views)

(photos) Incredible Weight Loss Story Of A Woman Who Weighs 1,028 Pounds / Body Builder Risks His Life To Become Real Life Incredible Hulk / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Henrybright(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2015
INCREDIBLE! Goliath's skull found millions of years later
with stone still stuck on it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Wow...
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by vjsmiles: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
so goliath is now a celebrity
issoryt

3 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by AKMoney1(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Like seriously? shocked
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2015
Wow
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by onyiim: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2015
is not possible, Tell them to check well
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by eyenibibio(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Mod, please do the necessary and move this to jokes section.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2015
people see the truth yet still choose to believe lies...
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by chrisgurl(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2015
One word "WOW" cheesy
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2015
Fake.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by crazygod(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2015
It was written in the bible that David cut the head of goliath after the big dude went down. This skull still has its body attached to it or I'm I seeing double?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Big fat lie! The archaeologist pix is photoshopped.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by zbone(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2015
if Goliath head was that big in comparison to the men in the pic, how did david manage to carry it after cutting it off. big lie.

2 Likes

Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Mariojane(f): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2015
eyenibibio:
Mod, please do the necessary and move this to jokes section.
lolz. so its a joke right?

1 Like

Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Oahray: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2015
I hate how some people believe they have to lie and make up tales to defend the Bible sad
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Following
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Henrybright:
INCREDIBLE! Goliath's skull found millions of years later
with stone still stuck on it.

I SMELL

L

I

E

S

cool
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Its true, I watched it on discovery channels last week.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Ojestas(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
like seriously?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by wheesin(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
lies from the pit of hell.. datz not Goliath.. he called me to confirm undecided
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
We are supposed to believe this eh......
Looks as fake as nicki minaj's butt
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by sam4(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
I still dey wait for another one
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by tablet: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Our store in now live on http://Konga.com !!!!

Visit http:///g2-distribution
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by babakol(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
is this real
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Kingstone32(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
crazygod:
It was written in the bible that David cut the head of goliath after the big dude went down. This skull still has its body attached to it or I'm I seeing double?
dem no bury the head? Abi david hang am for hin tent?
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by fries: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
LOL! LIES LIES LIES!
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Ashleyma77(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
man's existence started 6000 years ago,but Goliath's skull is millions of years old.

fascinating.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is amazing. But it's not millions of years actually.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
It can be millions of years. It suppose to be thousands of year but all I can say is WOW. Such a giant.
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by angelTI(f): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wow.

Eleyi gidigan
Re: INCREDIBLE! Goliath's Skull Found Millions Of Years Later (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2015
Confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worlds Thinnest Man / Woman With 3 Boops... Veiw Pix / Big Brother Africa Owned By Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.