Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? (660 Views)

Cultism: A Threat To The Tomorrow Of Leaders Of Tomorrow / See Our LEADERS Of Tomorrow(pic) / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by callmebeauty(f): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Imagine pupils learning in this atmosphere..

Re: Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by ShirelleBaby: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Fuuny enough

Another dangote is there.
Re: Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by callmebeauty(f): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2015
U tink so?
Re: Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by AndreRose(f): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Dats y I dnt believe in all dis 'purported' manifestos of those aspiring to be our leader. Dey are jux 'making believe'. For so long dey hv bin promising us good education but dis wat we get. Even in universities,its lyk dat;lack of equipment, bad and biased lecturers,poor enviroment, poor classroom; few chairs, no fan, windows are sometin else, etc.
Well, wat can I say, God is on our side. I believe tins will get beta someday, and not by our politicians doing but God.
Re: Are They Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? by callmebeauty(f): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Dats y I dnt believe in all dis 'purpoted' manifestos of those aspiring to be our leader. Dey are jux 'making believe'. For so long dey hv bin promising us good education but dis wat we got. Even in university,its lyk dat;lack of equipment, bad and biased lecturers,poor enviroment, poor classroom; few chairs, no fan, windows are sometin else, etc.
Well, wat can I say, God is on our side. I believe tins will get beta someday, and not by our politicians doing but God.
nothing is more difficult nd therefore more precious than to b able to decide WHO TO VOTE FOR...

(1) (Reply)

Utme Cbt Exam Best Solution / SAP HANA Online Training In California / Win N30,000 Educational Grant In Campus Challenge Creative Writing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.