Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Start A Business With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Business With Zero Capital (823 Views)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital / Ever Thought Of Having Your Own Shop With Zero Capital! Here Is What You Need!! / How To Start An E-currency Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Business With Zero Capital by Angel13(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Have you been thinking of starting a business of your own or probably thinking of having extra income.
Can you work on your passion to make money or you are looking to hire someone to work for you at a cheap price.
If you can you sing, crack jokes, Animate, Design,Teach, Snap, Type, Research or do anything, you definitely will make money.
You don't need any start-up capital. All you need is your Head(Idea) to think on what to do.
Follow the steps below and get started.
1. Click on the link below to Register
2. Create your gig/business
3. Wait for buyers order
4. Deliver your order and get paid
https://www.fiverr.com/s/7n7pua
Share and let people be free from financial bondage

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Success Secret / 7 Inch Android Tablet Less 1 Month Old For Sale, Only 13k / Who Can Help Fund My Dollar Account Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.