Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Have Got Past Questions For Those Preparing To Take The Ptdf Scholarship Exam - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have Got Past Questions For Those Preparing To Take The Ptdf Scholarship Exam (806 Views)

I Have Got Pamoni Shirts For Sale (mens And Ladies)many Sizes Available / Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available / Nnpc Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Got Past Questions For Those Preparing To Take The Ptdf Scholarship Exam by dabrains: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2009
If you think you have really prepared for the ptdf exam, well i don't rthink so. i just got the past questrion and to my amazement i found out that what i have been reading were trash. look reading GRE or GMAT for this exam will not help you at all. the exam is far more than that am dead serious.To get more info just send me an email to this address kollybrains@gmail.com.
you can send ur email address to 08052222632

(1) (Reply)

Commodity Export Summit At Protea Hotel, Maryland, Lagos / Need A Small Chops And Chicken, Asun, Please Give Us A Call. / Short Term Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.