Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans (16972 Views)

St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG / TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by hom555: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
GLOBACOM is the worst of them all...the single handedly "pick" whoever they want to pick to win their gift. bad customer service, wicked conditions of service and criminals in operation. I am speaking because i was once part of their team for 3 years and know their tricks but most Nigerians will smile. And the owner, Otunba, doesn't even know that his staff from the national Sales coordinators to the branch managers and area managers have created a bad name for him and his company...amassing wealth for themselves,families and girlfriends while those working aren't given their well-deserved dues.
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by BoiledPlantain: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
incomplete thread. ..how did it make Front page.[b][/b]
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by SuccessfulO(f): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin
chrisviral:

*modified*
I booked space, only to realise I had nothing to comment here, I don't even have strength to read that story, hope nobody died in the story undecided
RIP to the dead sha
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Which are the other three? Please complete it @op
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
hahaha,mtn be like "text win to xxxx"
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by dubbiskelly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]The number one brand that gives back in this country na Don jazzy. Abi as e full reach e no reach to call am brand? grin
Re: TOP 10 NIGERIA Brands That Surprised Their Social Media Fans by osile2012: 3:01am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Click my signature

Click on rate brands

Select a brand

Click to rate ...
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Is Dead? / Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH / Dangote Cement Opens New Plant At Ibese, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.