Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pls How Effective Is This??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Effective Is This??? (1079 Views)

Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / Long Distance Relationship, How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Effective Is This??? by Ogoanita(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. A lady once said somthing on how to remove pimples and spot from the face just that i dont really know how effective it is and am as well a bit scared to avoid stories that touches..,... Here it goes. Said i should get honey, fresh ginger and lime and am to blend the fresh ginger into the honey, then am to scrub my face on the lime, hence it will serve as a cleanser after which i will now massage the honey on my face. Hmmm pls i belive some one may have tried it out. I will appreciate it more if someone can tell me more, how effective and it side effect as well, tnx
Re: Pls How Effective Is This??? by Ogoanita(f): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
embarassed ghost mode viewers help a sis out na. Waiting patiently o
Re: Pls How Effective Is This??? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Ogoanita:
embarassed ghost mode viewers help a sis out na. Waiting patiently o

From a sister to a sister, go see a dermatologist; simple.

Visit the nearest general hospital or university teaching hospital where derma units exist. The dermatologist will prescribe the appropriate medication for you to use. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Effective Is This??? by Ogoanita(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

From a sister to a sister, go see a dermatologist; simple.

Visit the nearest general hospital or university teaching hospital where derma units exist. The dermatologist will prescribe the appropriate medication for you to use. cool
tnx ma

1 Like

Re: Pls How Effective Is This??? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Those are good ingredients. Acne stems from the inside, so it would be more effective to eat those things (especially the ginger and lime) rather than using them as a spot treatment. Squeeze the lime in a glass of water then cut up a piece of ginger and drink. If you've acne-prone skin, always think about "prevention". Watch what you eat; certain foods like diary products can aggravate it. Stay away from overly-greasy, salty and sugary foods. Decrease stress. Drink lots of water. Change your pillowcases often. Dermatologists can help with by giving you prescriptions, but most of the time band-aid remedies don't last. You've to get to the root cause, which's figuring out why inflammation's happening in your body.
Re: Pls How Effective Is This??? by Ogoanita(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Yields:
Those are good ingredients. Acne stems from the inside, so it would be more effective to eat those things (especially the ginger and lime) rather than using them as a spot treatment. Squeeze the lime in a glass of water then cut up a piece of ginger and drink. If you've acne-prone skin, always think about "prevention". Watch what you eat; certain foods like diary products can aggravate it. Stay away from overly-greasy, salty and sugary foods. Decrease stress. Drink lots of water. Change your pillowcases often. Dermatologists can help with by giving you prescriptions, but most of the time band-aid remedies don't last. You've to get to the root cause, which's figuring out why inflammation's happening in your body.
ok tnx, guess i'll try out the drinking aspect.

(1) (Reply)

The 1 Marriage Mistake You Might Be Making / Great Piece I Found (Ladies; must Read) / Please Help It's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.