Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) (48876 Views)

Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below / BIZARRE! Man Marries Dead Wife In Igboland / Police Investigates Man Who Kept Dead Wife's Body In Freezer In His Room 5months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by symbianDON(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:
The mumu knew the crime scene na. Ok op i have a question for you.
You need to measure one gallon of oil Out of a barrel but you only have a three gallon container and a five gallon container. How do you do it?
fill the 3-gallon container with oil and pour into the 5-gallon container. fill the 3-gallon container again and fill the the 5-gallon container. you will have 1 gallon of oil left in the 3-gallon container (which is the quantity of oil you need). empty the oil in the 5-gallon container back into the oil barrel.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by humblesunny(m): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
He called his wife's phone n a good sameritan answered d call n gave him d address. Simply¡
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
symbianDON:

fill the 3-gallon container with oil and pour into the 5-gallon container. fill the 3-gallon container again and fill the the 5-gallon container. you will have 1 gallon of oil left in the 3-gallon container (which is the quantity of oil you need). empty the oil in the 5-gallon container back into the oil barrel.
Zap zap grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by hikmojj(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
you shouldn't have asked "how" it should have been WHO....u said d answer already wen u asked how....nice one anyway
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by RaeMystix: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
He arrived at the crime scene, without being given an exact description and location of the crime scene.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by ijeabom(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:
You need to measure one gallon of oil Out of a barrel but you only have a three gallon container and a five gallon container. How do you do it?

Fill the tree gallon container then turn it into the five gallon container, fill the three gallon again then fill up the five gallon container from it then you have one gallon left in the three gallon container.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Hugo7(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2015
He knew the crime scene without being told I.e the place...the guy no smart at all
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by chimchim1(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Another brain teaser

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Gboskee(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Because he was busy dancing a day after poor chibok girls were abducted
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by xpac01(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Classyzi:
he got to d crime scene without being told.
Wow so beautiful and intelligent. Sweetheart i'll like to marry you. I'll like my kids to be beautiful and intelligent like you. I'll never hurt you, always seek to make your beautiful smiles shinning like the stars. I cross my heart of heart for you baby.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:36am On Feb 12, 2015
dahreyM:
No be nigerian police sha o? Oyinbo police too get sense

Abi na nigerian Police oyinbo police will never convict u wit just D fact that he knows D criime scene that's not a good reason 4 dem.
Meanwhile if D husband really commited the offence he won't be so stupid as to going toD scene without description
My conclusion is D husband is innocent.9ja police has collected bribe from the murderer and roped the husband in.
U don't need much evidence in nigeria to be convincted
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by nkkystel(f): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2015
He got to the crime scene without asking for the location from the police.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Chazzyboy: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Beamborla:
He could have traced the call or track his wife's GPRS. She was his wife, it's possible she told him her whereabout. undecided
exactly what I am thinking what if the man knew where his wife was OR he accidentally met them on his way
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by gbodimowo(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2015
YourMain:
He knew the crime scene.

that's the simplest thing
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by REDshouse(m): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2015
see how people jump to conclusion....

"he knew the crime scene"

using a gps technology may facilitate easy tracking of his wife's present location and the crime scene.

tracking the car used by his wife might also aid in locating the crime scene without prior information,

these days technology has make life more easy and complicated at the same time

i dont know the answer but i guess the police that arrested the guy is the killer ....cos he quickly jumps to conclusion without no proper investigation

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
You need to measure one gallon of oil Out of a barrel but you only have a three gallon container and a five gllon container. How do you do it?
fill up the 3 gallon and turn it into the 5 gallon. Repeat that process and you will have your one gallon left

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 12, 2015
ijeabom:

Fill the tree gallon container then turn it into the five gallon container, fill the three gallon again then fill up the five gallon container from it then you have one gallon left in the three gallon container.
You're right
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2015
densel:
fill up the 3 gallon and turn it into the 5 gallon. Repeat that process and you will have your one gallon left
You're right too
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by santicruz: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Got it
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by harffie(m): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Brain teaser you say@op! You no sabi
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by JosephineM: 5:31am On Feb 12, 2015
udy4real:
Got it
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2015
udy4real:
Got it
the first person to get d answer.
The instruction says write "got it" when you know d answer cool
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by mfm04622: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:

2 X 3 - 5= 1

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by 2oby: 5:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:

Use d 3 gallon to measure out out twice. Pour d first into d 5 gallon n wen pouring d 2nd from d 3 gallon, d 5 gallon will only take 2 leaving 1 gallon left in d 3 gallon container.
I.e
2(3)-5=1 gallon

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by nkpommpko(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2015
How did he know the crime scene?
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Burshh: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
Easy!, Fill up the three gallon container from the barrel, and pour all into the five gallon. Repeat again, until the five gallon container is filled up. The residue in the three gallon answers your question. You can then pour back the five gallon into the barrel.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by bynat(f): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2015
He use compass undecided
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by deeboiii: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2015
I see reasons why GEJ is not performing. Same thing happens to most of the answers I received here. He might have tracked the GPS of his wife's phone, knew where his wife is, heard it on news, mayb got a phone call from his or her relatives, friends or family before d police called. He might av bin on his way to d scene before d policed called. The other way round, his finger prints might b on d scene, cctv might av pictured d activities unknown to him. D wife might revealed it to d police or an eye witness before she died. An item belonging to d man might b found on d scene, d phone conversations, messages etc might revealed it all.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by ojcity: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
. U'l fill d 3gallon first den pour it into d 5gallon, den re-fill d 3gallon again, and pour it into d 5gallon, u'l av 1gallon left in d 3gallon wen d 5gallon is filled up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Men Trying To Reconnect Electricity, Risk Their Lives (Photos) / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.