Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) (48883 Views)

Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below / BIZARRE! Man Marries Dead Wife In Igboland / Police Investigates Man Who Kept Dead Wife's Body In Freezer In His Room 5months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by tk4rd: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
klassiquette:
He knows the crime scene without a map
Map.?? Wetin concern map for dis matter.?? U failed it jarre.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by tk4rd: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2015
dharyour93:

[size=14pt]HOW DID HE KNOW THE CRIME SCENE?[/size]

I use this technique to get the truth out of people a lot.
plss elaborate more on how to use dat technique on pple.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by tk4rd: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
The mumu knew the crime scene na. Ok op i have a question for you.
You need to measure one gallon of oil Out of a barrel but you only have a three gallon container and a five gallon container. How do you do it?
Fill up the 3-gallon container, and empty it into the 5-gallon container.. Then, fill up the 3-gallon container again and top off the 5-gallon container wit it.. You will have 1-gallon of oil remaining in the 3-gallon container.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
o bob when I enter 30 years I will stop pronto #ASAP
Carry on then grin
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Dicksonnadi: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
You need to measure one gallon of oil Out of a barrel but you only have a three gallon container and a five gallon container. How do you do it?

Fill the three gallon cont. 2 times into d five gallon cont., the remainder in d three galllon cont. wl b 1 gallon..

for ur mind,dis nah brain teaser abi.SMH
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by ocelot2006(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
He knew the crime scene. The police didn't disclose the location to him.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Gynacologist(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2015
klassiquette:
He knows the crime scene without a map
bt kom to tink of it...his wyfe is suppose to n at his matrimonial home...so ig tatx where he drove to i dnt fink he is guilty..
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by twinstaiye(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2015
A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murderer. Who did it and how did they know?
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Dozzy3(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2015
REDshouse:
see how people jump to conclusion....

"he knew the crime scene"

using a gps technology may facilitate easy tracking of his wife's present location and the crime scene.

tracking the car used by his wife might also aid in locating the crime scene without prior information,

these days technology has make life more easy and complicated at the same time

i dont know the answer but i guess the police that arrested the guy is the killer ....cos he quickly jumps to conclusion without no proper investigation

See how people really Jump to conclusion; You don't even have to go far using technology.

The script translation leaves a lot of assumptions.
E.g the wife could be a house wife and the man drove back home.. Maybe the man was on his way home to change back to something appropriate since he was coming back from the gym or his bricklayer work or away runs...

Point is, the crime scene wasn't stated but if it happened to be in his home that was the crime scene, then what gives?
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by emyjones: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm....what about if he drove to his house and that was the crime scene.....he left his wife at home afterall
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by ikechukwu354(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
he was never told the crime scene, he just drove to the place. .. therefore is either he conspired against his wife or was an abetor to the murder of his wife... thats a felony and he should face full justice from the law
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by urchman02: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
We will appeal the judgement
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by FOREXMARTS: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:

Simple, fill the 3ltr gallon, pour inside the 5litr, fill the 3 ltr again pour inside the 5litr but this time two litres will fill up the 5ltr gallon and u will have 1ltr in the 3ltr gallon left, pour the 5ltr back into the barrel and go about ur business with 1 ltr in the 3 ltr gallon. Hope someone else hasn't answered it lol.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by FOREXMARTS: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mama John has three children named Coke, Fanta. What is the name of the third child?
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Simple, fill the 3ltr gallon, pour inside the 5litr, fill the 3 ltr again pour inside the 5litr but this time two litres will fill up the 5ltr gallon and u will have 1ltr in the 3ltr gallon left, pour the 5ltr back into the barrel and go about ur business with 1 ltr in the 3 ltr gallon. Hope someone else hasn't answered it lol.
emm you're the 15th person.
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
tk4rd:
Map.?? Wetin concern map for dis matter.?? U failed it jarre.
Read it in context by map I meant direction not a literal map please
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by tk4rd: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2015
klassiquette:

Read it in context by map I meant direction not a literal map please
The question needed a simple literal answer and not a contextual answer.. So, u still failed
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by astOorR(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Got it
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by astOorR(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
FOREXMARTS:
Mama John has three children named Coke, Fanta. What is the name of the third child?

JOHN!!
Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by FOREXMARTS: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2015
astOorR:

JOHN!!

correct.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) by chidumm(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
dahreyM:
No be nigerian police sha o? Oyinbo police too get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Men Trying To Reconnect Electricity, Risk Their Lives (Photos) / This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.