Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? (2924 Views)

I Still Believe Love Exist So Iam Keeping My Fingers Cross! / Picture To Prove That Love Exist In Hell / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
TODAY was my day off at work..feeling lonely with the cable down.. I looked into my closet and saw some of my old DVD movies..inserted the disc and Titanic happens to be the first selection..

watching this film for 2hours with tears dripping from my eyes..I was like [size=25pt]does this kind of love exist??[/size]

[size=20pt]how many of our boy friends here in Nigeria can DIE for us the way Jack did??[/size]

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by ArchEnemy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yeah, But you can argue. Because the average human is selfish
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Kennywills7(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well i think there are guys out there dat can die for their partners but they are very rare and i think dying for ur partner depends on d situation on ground at dat moment

There things dat can happen dat can make one die for luv
So circumstances controls d "dying for luv" issue

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
With d way guys are complaining dat Nigerian girls are selfish, i wonder if anyone will like to die for dem

Runs out of thread

Are we really selfish?
Remember you promised her your love..
Just imagine your wedded wife seeing this how do you expect her to feel cry
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Enegod(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
She never tried to help Jack, just let his ignorant a** freeze..angry
That is not love undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Kennywills7(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

Are we really selfish?
Remember you promised her your love..
Just imagine your wedded wife seeing this how do you expect her to feel cry
Valentine argument influence dat writing
i will soon modify it
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
DOES THE DEAD LOVE?...........love is not romeo and juliet that died together but grandpa and grandma that live together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Beamborla(f): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kennywills7:
With d way guys are complaining dat Nigerian girls are selfish, i wonder if anyone will like to die for dem

Runs out of thread
Being industrious is not a crime. You should encourage us
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jack was a stupid man and I am sure his dad was disappointed in him. The thought that his own flesh and blood could be that silly is what led to his death.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enegod:
She never tried to help Jack, just let his ignorant a** freeze..angry
That is not love undecided

sir that is the true definition of love we've been hearing and talking about

How many of you boys would allow us to climb the only wood in this earth..If GOD DECIDES to destroy the world with water again undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by chibanj(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Op u dey mad abi! Jack was a poor man abi? But rose still loved him for real.

Naija girls are very unwise when it comes to relationships, all their brain thinks of when they see a guy is how to benefit from him. They always want to be deceived and fooled with material tinz.

You date a girl with sincerity - she will break your heart.

You date a girl with lies (Bobo juice) and material tinz (money) - you will break her heart wen she finds d truth.

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
chibanj:
Op u dey mad abi! Jack was a poor man abi? But rose still loved him for real.

Naija girls are very unwise when it comes to relationships, all their brain thinks of when they see a guy is how to benefit from him. They always want to be deceived and fooled with material tinz.

You date a girl with sincerity - she will break your heart.

You date a girl with lies (Bobo juice) and material tinz (money) - you will break her heart wen she finds d truth.
one live in my compound now ....she is 33 now after many poor dudes came knocking she said no, now she greet almost everything she see
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Kennywills7(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beamborla:

Being industrious is not a crime. You should encourage us
Noted
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Beennkumar(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
I can die for my sweetie, Dechandel. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Exponental(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
die for love?...... dat must be nollywood!
anyway, many guys go extra miles for their lovers but some end up dead accidentally. jack never wanted to die but he couldn't help. dont forget, if there was a 3rd person to assist jack, he wouldnt av died.......
so, why must d guy die n not d babe...all in d name of love?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Shaedar(m): 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:
TODAY was my day off at work..feeling lonely with the cable down.. I looked into my closet and saw some of my old DVD movies..inserted the disc and Titanic happens to be the first selection..

watching this film for 2hours with tears dripping from my eyes..I was like [size=25pt]does this kind of love exist??[/size]

[size=20pt]how many of our boy friends here in Nigeria can DIE for us the way Jack did??[/size]

yeah sure! It depends on how much in love the guy is and also the scenario of the moment whether one is being protective or not. Most times when a guy is in love he tends to become protective... If that ship had gotten to the shore and you ask him if he could have died for love, I'm quite sure his "YES" wouldn't come as a direct answer.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tymax(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Die for you? So that other guys will date you?

4 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Shaedar(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Exponental:
die for love?...... dat must be nollywood!
anyway, many guys go extra miles for their lovers but some end up dead accidentally. jack never wanted to die but he couldn't help. dont forget, if there was a 3rd person to assist jack, he wouldnt av died.......
so, why must d guy die n not d babe...all in d name of love?
Yeah! You've made a very good point!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by lacreamilips: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Make we ask her if she can die for luv 1st? Jack was dumb angry debris scatter plenty for water he no fit grab one sleep on top? As a Christian where in the bible is it written that we should die for love?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tymax:
Die for you? So that other guys will date you?

[size=25pt]I wish you were this man[/size] cheesy

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Sunymoore(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
jack is GEJ for doing such shit
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Enegod(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

How many of you [b]boys[ would allow us to climb the only wood in this earth..If GOD DECIDES to destroy the world with water again undecided
na wood you wan climb?
Don't worry I will allow you to climb the wood while i climb the tree grin..
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

*Edited*
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tifanee(f): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Enegod:
na wood you wan climb?
[size=15pt]Don't worry I will allow you to climb the wood while i climb the tree grin..[/size]

Your girl is seeing this cry cry cry
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by idu1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
No one should die for me cos I am not gonna die for anyone!!!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

How many of you boys would allow us to climb the only wood in this earth..If GOD DECIDES to destroy the world with water again undecided
would you let me climb the only wood on earth if the case was reversed?
Jack is a lesson to all would be silly sons of men!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by SexySapphire(f): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
I think the problem with the world of women is that we expect too much from men. We make ourselves sound too fragile and helpless thereby making men take us for a ride. Why couldn't the question be "Ladies, can you do this for your men?" Can we also love back as much as we expect them to love us? Moreover, some ladies have spoilt the reputation of women before some men, so I don't blame some guys when I see their views at times.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Tymax(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

[size=25pt]I wish you were this man[/size] cheesy
Lol. But I'm not. tongue
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

Your girl is seeing this cry cry cry
She knows that I can't foolishly die for her...
Talking about the Titanic, Rose had no right to fall in love with someone else!!!!! SHE WAS ENGAGED!!!!! angry
some women are wicked.. She killed the lover boy, Jack...and here you are wishing for that kind of love undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by dechandel(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Beennkumar:
I can die for my sweetie, Dechandel. wink
Hunnay kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by jmoore(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Titanic movie and the real history of titanic are different. The movie gave so many fake details.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Exist...here In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tifanee:

As for me I can't die for no woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset / Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment / See The 7 Types Of Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.