Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? (2764 Views)

Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) / Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by bingbagbo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

we are Africa's most consistent team ever

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

world cup quarter finalists

under 20 world cup winners

on 24 million people, i know of some 200 million people who cant even qualify

i am proud to be a Ghanaian

football isnt all about trophies, besides, this same trophy we have won for keeps cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by azeeza(f): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bla bla bla! You are whinnng. Typical of a LOSER.

Better not to qualify than to get to the final, smell the cup without feeling it.

5 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by ITbomb(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
How many times have Ghana won the new Cup?

4 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Theben(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lamentations chapter 450:280

. Ayew wept grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
bingbagbo:

which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

football isnt all about trophies, besides, this same trophy we have won for keeps cool cool cool

Oya choose one.

Which is better?

Winning an Afcon with grand style and missing out of the next ( To relax) grin

Or

Struggling in one afcon to attain 4th place and still losing in the finals of the next.

Sincerely choose one. grin

5 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by joxxy01(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
bingbagbo:

which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

are u talking those welder constructed afcon u won or which one...ma guy its 33 years and counting...

3 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

Oya choose one.

Which is better?

Winning an Afcon with grand style and missing out of the next ( To relax) grin

Or

Struggling in one afcon to attain 4th place and still losing in the finals of the next.

Sincerely choose one. grin

Grand style, Nigeria was one of weakest team in that Afcon and won it by luck. They got a dubious penalty to beat ethiopia. I doubt u have what it takes to qualify for the next Afcon.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
bingbagbo:

which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

The most consistent team on the african continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
...what's dat? 33 years and counting ? in 2013 we won d Afcon in style ,beating ivory coast n thrashing mali who later molested gayna in 3rd place ...

...And Andre Ayew wept like a nine year old who was refused an ice cream grin grin

Jon champion in PES would say "nearly gets u nothing" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Grand style, Nigeria was one of weakest team in that Afcon and won it by luck. They got a dubious penalty to beat ethiopia. I doubt u have what it takes to qualify for the next Afcon.

Bad belle, that foul is authentic. Moses' brilliance won us 2 penalties when it mattered most. How come no one on your yeye team had that brilliance on sunday?

You opened yansh for Mali and burkinafaso, but we bulldozed them with style. And we beat a top-notch CIV with Drogba.

We were faaaaaaaarrrrrrrr better than you in 2013. Infact our 2013 set of team will beat this useless current set of blackstars black and blue.

2 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
...what's dat? 33 years and counting ? in 2013 we won d Afcon in style ,beating ivory coast n thrashing mali who later molested gayna in 3rd place ...

...And Andre Ayew wept like a nine year old who was refused an ice cream grin grin

Is funny how u guys keep saying Mali trashed. We always beat Mali, we even beat them in group stages. Nigeria can only win Afcon as long as they don't see their masters.

If we meet nigeria in the qualifiers, they will not make it to the tournament, if they avoid Ghana and South Africa and make it to the tournament and meet Ghana in the group stages they will not make it to the knockout stages, if they make it to the quarter finals and meet Ghana then they would not mke it to the semi finals. You can only make it as long as you avoid your masters. We own you guys.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Generals02:

Bad belle, that foul is authentic. Moses' brilliance won us 2 penalties when it mattered most. How come no one on your yeye team had that brilliance on sunday?

You opened yansh for Mali and burkinafaso, but we bulldozed them with style. And we beat a top-notch CIV with Drogba.

We were faaaaaaaarrrrrrrr better than you in 2013. Infact our 2013 set of team will beat this useless current set of blackstars black and blue.

Mali and burkina. You are funny we always beat those two teams. Nigeria was bad team and they won by mistake not even luck.

When we talk football you need to compare yourself to Senegal, Togo and the rest you are not near Ghana. You boost of strikers but they can't score. When was the last x any of strikers scored a goal.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Theben:

Lamentations chapter 450:280

. Ayew wept grin

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Why so Ghacist?
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why so Ghacist?
Even if I no wan sabi English, it's already too late!
MizMyColi won't allow me embarassed embarassed
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Is funny how u guys keep saying Mali trashed. We always beat Mali, we even beat them in group stages. Nigeria can only win Afcon as long as they don't see their masters.

If we meet nigeria in the qualifiers, they will not make it to the tournament, if they avoid Ghana and South Africa and make it to the tournament and meet Ghana in the group stages they will not make it to the knockout stages, if they make it to the quarter finals and meet Ghana then they would not mke it to the semi finals. You can only make it as long as you avoid your masters. We own you guys.
u always win Mali when? in 2012 third place ,de molested u ,in 2013 3rd place again ,de still fцcked ur a$$ raw ....so when r u always winning dem? The naija/Ghana theory doesn't work until we meet again in either d group or d knockout stages but until den ,u can console yourself all u want ...33 years n counting yet no trophy ,e be like d guy wey curse Benfica curse una too ... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Imagine sami kuffor grin

2017 and he might get a tattoo grin

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
u always win Mali when? in 2012 third place ,de molested u ,in 2013 3rd place again ,de still fцcked ur a$$ raw ....so when r u always winning dem? The naija/Ghana theory doesn't work until we meet again in either d group or d knockout stages but until den ,u can console yourself all u want ...33 years n counting yet no trophy ,e be like d guy wey curse Benfica curse una too ... grin

Check it out when the games mean more to us. We beat them in both group stages. The third place match was meaningless to us. Ask yourself this question in the last ten years has any team scored more than 2 goals against Ghana. We have Neva lost 3-1 let alone 3-0 against tough European squad let alone Mali.

In fact no one has beaten Ghana with more than 2 goals.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Check it out when the games mean more to us. We beat them in both group stages. The third place match was meaningless to us. Ask yourself this question in the last ten years has any team scored more than 2 goals against Ghana. We have Neva lost 3-1 let alone 3-0 against tough European squad let alone Mali.

congratulations ,who d fцck cares about dat? undecided

3rd place means a lot more dan group wins ,no need to twist it
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
congratulations ,who d Bleep cares about dat? undecided

3rd place means a lot more dan group wins ,no need to twist it

Group wins mean more because if you don't advance you will not get a chance to even play the third place.

Third place are great for teams that is yet to win anything. In Ghana anything other than the finals is see as a failure. Mali is not a team for Ghana. I was hoping Mali would have made it out instead of guinea so we would have beat them 4-0 in the quarters. Check Mali history against Ghana and tell me if Mali is a team for Ghana.

Teams rarely score more than 2 goals on Ghana even at that the score line will end 2-1. Every game we have lost in the last ten years is either by lone goal, penalty, or 1-2. So that should tell you that those Mali game were an aberration.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by parrotibaba(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

Group wins mean more because if you don't advance you will not get a chance to even play the third place.

Third place are great for teams that is yet to win anything. In Ghana anything other than the finals is see as a failure. Mali is not a team for Ghana. I was hoping Mali would have made it out instead of guinea so we would have beat them 4-0 in the quarters. Check Mali history against Ghana and tell me if Mali is a team for Ghana.

Teams rarely score more than 2 goals on Ghana even at that the score line will end 2-1. Every game we have lost in the last ten years is either by lone goal, penalty, or 1-2. So that should tell you that those Mali game were an aberration.
u mean those Malian consecutive rаpes ? grin gudnyt!
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Motherforker12: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
u mean those Malian consecutive rаpes ? grin gudnyt!

You got it, it's not normal. Goodnight, I want nigeria to be there next time. I want to see u guys in the finals against Ghana.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Theben(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why so Ghacist?
They are our rivals o. With little achievement over Nigeria, we no go hear word. I believe you have no idea what they call us. Some call us generator Republic while some others refer to us as boko haram Republic.

BTW, I catch my fun with every opportunity to throw tantrums at them.

Sweet MizMyColi, long time. You don forget your boy abi?
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

They are our rivals o. With little achievement over Nigeria, we no go hear word. I believe you have no idea what they call us. Some call us generator Republic while some others refer to us as boko haram Republic.

BTW, I catch my fun with every opportunity to throw tantrums at them.

Sweet MizMyColi, long time. You don forget your boy abi?

I know you do.
You ehnnnn

Lolest.

See you.
Nuh lemme start o.
Abi you no know where to locate me ni.

I was in Uniben last week sha.
I go collect PVC.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Even if I no wan sabi English, it's already too late!
MizMyColi won't allow me embarassed embarassed

Hian!
Put me down o.

It's a term I coined from Ghana and racist.
Good Morning smiley
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hian!
Put me down o.

It's a term I coined from Ghana and racist.
Good Morning smiley
Very soon you'll be given an open cheque to create new words for the dictionary!

Good morning o
Hope you slept well smiley

1 Like

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Very soon you'll be given an open cheque to create new words for the dictionary!

Good morning o
Hope you slept well smiley

Lolest.
Yes I did. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Icon4s(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

NIGERIA 3-0 GHANA. 2002 WC Qualifiers. See link : http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.coupe.nigeria.ghana.19950.en.html
BRAZIL 3-0 GHANA. 2006 WC. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_FIFA_World_Cup
CIV 3-1 GHANA. 2010 AFCON. Link: http://www.11v11.com/teams/ghana/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Ivory%20Coast
SOUTH AFRICA 3 - 0 GHANA 1996 AFCON .Link: http://www.11v11.com/teams/ghana/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/South%20Africa

2 Likes

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Icon4s(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2015
In fact how can Ghana win a Trophy when for the past 3 decades they have been presenting things like these as Football players.

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by Theben(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I know you do.
You ehnnnn

Lolest.

See you.
Nuh lemme start o.
Abi you no know where to locate me ni.

I was in Uniben last week sha.
I go collect PVC.
Jeez! Why you no tell me na? I for beg you make you help me apply for my transcript.
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by MizMyColi(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Theben:

Jeez! Why you no tell me na? I for beg you make you help me apply for my transcript.

Lol
See you.

e be like say na mars you dey work your own.
Pesin nuh dey see you around.

DP, you nuh gree change.
How I wan take remember

This one wey we see ya brakelight for hia
Abi you don take leave ni? grin
Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by chrisooblog: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin why don't you go and cry yourself a river oh i forgot Ayew already did that for you
bingbagbo:

which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

;Dwhy don't you go and cry yourself a river oh i forgot Ayew already did that for you
bingbagbo:

which is better?

i am proud of Ghana

5 semi finals in a roll

9 AFCON finals

4 trophies

Re: Playing In AFCON Final And Losing Or Failing To Qualify?? by chrisooblog: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
hahaha weeping and gnashing of teeth galore when we won we beat teams in style. God helped you we were not there you beat cheap teams like SA, guinea, equitorial guinea played the weakest CIV in recent times had a two goal advantage in penalties yet your team lost isn't that the definition of a weak team? instead of these your tales by moanlight you better ask the equatorial govt for settlement for the free watering services Ayew rendered for their pitch grin
Motherforker12:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinnessvip Premier League Fantasy Game / French President at Messi presentation / A Nigerian Man Thrashing A White Man Has Gone Viral On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.