Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template (430 Views)

I Want To Buy Domain / Where To Buy Domain Name For 1000 Naira / how can i buy domain from wordpress in nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template by hilaryiwens05: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hostchilly NG is offering a free website or blog template from THEMEFOREST wen you buy a hosting plan.
bloggers who need to change their domain can order also and get a blogger template FREE

Visit www,hostchillyng.com to get started

change your domain from ..com to and domain extension. all you need to do is buy a domain and wee will configure it for you FREE of charge.
Re: Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template by maziano(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
I own a company in australia offering 3months free dedicated wordpress hosting services. Visit [url] www.mmatechnologies.com.au[/url] and click on register.

If you decide to cancel your account after 3months, then we get it cancelled.

If you decide to continue after three months then you can pay and continue to enjoy the service.

Check it out, visit and register.
Re: Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template by hilaryiwens05: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
change your domain from ..com to and domain extension. all you need to do is buy a domain and wee will configure it for you FREE of charge.
Re: Buy Domain&hosting, Get A FREE Template by hilaryiwens05: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2015
offer still available

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Internet Pay You Monthly / A Verified Adsense Account With Dollars In It 4 Sale / Choose The Apt Magento Developer For Your Successful E-commerce Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.