Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64769 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by zimoni(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Interesting thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2015
I want to say a very big thanks to everyone who has participated in this forum in one way or ther other. It was a great experience having everyone on board. Its obvious I didnt travel alone and never a dull moment all the way, big thanks to you guys once more.

There is a bigger and different world out there not until you get there you wouldn't know how big is the world. Lots of experiences along the way and new people of different character, race, belief and orientation. The world around us is beautiful and I find fulfillment knowing that the world is indeed a perfect creation of the almighty God.

I will be glad to share more travel experiences that I experienced and the one I will be experiencing sooner or later in different parts of the world.

The life of travel is like that of a bird that has unlimited freedom and experience of peace when the purpose of travel is known.

I wish everyone could go outside their abode to see the world in a different view, little wonders that the power countries have mutual travel agreement with each other's that makes their citizens able to travel at will, thus developing the mindset of their citizen to be more creative and assertive in their respective field through wider experience which directly or Indirect build up ideas when there is a need. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Finally, I am back to Lithuania, glory be to God for the successful journey. I hope we enjoyed the experience and learnt something from it and hopefully I will embark on another trip soon and will look forward to my fellow Nairalander's. God bless

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2015
My little gift to Nairalander's
A box of chocolate designed with love, packaged in love and sharing with love.
Love you all.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2015
keep them coming,i enjoyed the ride

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 1:39am On Mar 01, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.
Thanks for the gift cool
I sent you a male..at exactly 2mins ago. I will confirm your reply here... to prove that it came from me.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by iceberg54: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one op, followed your thread all the way. Such a long, but interesting and worthwhile journey. Hoping to imitate you one day. Already been to Frankfurt, Madrid, London and Helsinki. Will add Berlin and Stockholm this year.

Cheers bro...and regards to the people of 'Lietuva'.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by chukxie(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Your thread is one of the best travelogues on NL. You kept us glued to our phones, laptops, computers and tablets with those beautiful photos you uploaded. You engaged us on a pleasurable mental and visual journey from the beginning to the end.Travelling is fun and educating; and I can say I've learned a couple of interesting things from your thread. I wish you all the best in your endeavour, bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tripleBgirl(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.
Op pls reply ur mail
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tripleBgirl(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.
Op pls reply ur mail...its urgent
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Aplaudez(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Then is my comment your business! #ehn
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
@ Op do you have any experience with belarusian women
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.

@ Op do you have any experience with
belarusian women
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.
Aytevans, i just stumbled upon your thread, really inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us. Through with my undergrad studies about to go for my national call. I learnt alot from you especially your calmness. I would like to see the world and be a good ambassador like you if God, destiny and my human capacity permits me. Thank you and pls don't forget to share ur next travel experience with us.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.
@ Aytevans, i just stumbled upon your thread, really inspiring. Thanks for sharing with us. Through with my undergrad studies about to go for my national call. I learnt alot from you especially your calmness. I would like to see the world and be a good ambassador like you if God, destiny and my human capacity permits me. Thank you and pls don't forget to share ur next travel experience with us.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by DanielPop(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
itstpia99:

how do you drink what you are holding?

just curious.

Simple, raise the helmet, sip, drop the helmet, continue liking....
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by zendy: 7:52am On May 29, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.

Aciu gerai!! Kaip se kase? Gerai?

I hope say you learn small 'Lietuva'
while in Vilnius cause me dey blow their lingo bad bad.

Labanaktis
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tpiadotcom: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jokay07:
When we go have ''a nairalander's trip to Sambisa forest?'' grin grin grin grin

like "never", to paraphrase
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by landinfo: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
@Op, although late reply but I did enjoy the ride cos it waz fun...hopin u enjoy ur stay @ Lithunia cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by otokx(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice thread and cool posters, Nigeria can be great, we can have facilities like this but we must change our mentality and work hard.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Been there on a holiday once,,that country is just too far abeg!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
aytevans:
Love you all.

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by TheMainConcept(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Also I am a passionate traveler. However I also used kiwitaxi very handy but there is Uber that I think is better. My friends and I use Uber or this company https://www.taxi-airports-transfer.com/. I was a short time ago in stuttgart really nice the airport

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Sharonlove222: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
@aytevans please kindly send me an email. On sharonluv555@gmail.com its very urgent. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Sharonlove222: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
@aytevans. I read everything and ut was an amazing tour looked as if inwas thwre with you. Thanjs so much. But pls can i email you??
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jizzyjordan: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
nice thread op.you really kept us glued to the thread

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jizzyjordan: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nicoswit
Fidelismaria
niklausefred
Hadampson
Jaycew
Subomi007
lamboladee
SaintHillary
Vhuqnl
Joohan
Paccus
Richdee1
ichbinbrait
Canih28
olioxx
Savagethe21st
aziza45442
2Lynx
NoFab123

it actually an interesting thread..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Richdee1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
jizzyjordan:
1. Nicoswit 2. Fidelismaria 3. niklausefred 4. Hadampson 5. Jaycew 6. Subomi007 7. lamboladee 8. SaintHillary 9. Vhuqnl 10. Joohan 11.Paccus 12. Richdee1 13. ichbinbrait 14. Canih28 15. olioxx 16. Savagethe21st 17. aziza45442 18. 2Lynx 19.NoFab123
it actually an interesting thread..
Thanks bro! your head dey dere
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
jizzyjordan:
nice thread op.you really kept us glued to the thread
OP has disappeared and not shown face for a few years.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jizzyjordan: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Richdee1:

naso smiley
Richdee1:

naso
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jizzyjordan: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy :

OP has disappeared and not shown face for a few years.
yeah bro no be lie.. maybe OP never get any new travel experience or he has forgotten about this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
jizzyjordan:
yeah bro no be lie.. maybe OP never get any new travel experience or he has forgotten about this thread.
Hope he is doing good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.