Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64594 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
igwe2015:
Lol.we get the same watch ... ppl dey say e too big ...jealous hehehe

quote author=aytevans post=30639612]Still on Day 2.

I thank God for journey mercy, I am in Abu Dhabi now having dinner. I haven't eating something with cili pepper, since I started my trip na so so burger. Finally, I was able to locate a Resturant selling rice and stew shocked, Please give me two plates I ordered!!, I even add extra Cilli self. grin
Abu Dhabi airport security are friendly just like that of Austria, and many shopping malls.

I just bought myself a wrist watch, hope say the watch fine?.

I will be going out now to Ferarri world, somewhere in the city center before they close for the day.

Enjoy the photos, I will add more later

What's the name of your timepiece ? It's SICK

Btw, you made the girls viewing this thread as a member or guest pennies wet. There is God oo
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by iceberg54: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
olukenzo:

Our people can like mediocrity. MMA is the poorest airport ever. Going through other countries airports puts it all into proper perspective.

One of the most beautiful airports I have passed through is Madrid's Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport. Wow, architectural masterpiece. That airport is only second to Heathrow in my experience. Next is Charles de Gaulle, Roissy, Paris. Even our tiny Dyce here is better organised than MMA, tueh!

When it is not as if the money no dey.

Oga u are right. That Madrid barajas na die o. And the airport big!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
wildikeman:
are you serious Was thinking of jetting there to settle o!

Very strict - heavy screening for drugs (which is to be expected) but also meat and plants - they are very wary about importing plant borne disease or other diseases that will impact on the Australian wild life or their domestic agriculture.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aytevans (op), let's see ur face na

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by nwigwemark: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lord pls do not forget me

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by amanze15(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Life is good, smiley why would someone buy a house of 500 million naira cry when u can travel to 196 countries with same amount, a college student have been to more countries than some of our so called "billionaires" may God bless U all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by 12ema: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you really want to enjoy visiting overseas/abroad/Europe, go stay in rural areas that's close to urban cities. No joke, cities overseas can be freaking annoying and irritating. Case in point, Paris, Frankfurt, Holland for example. Too many people and very very rude, especially Paris. Rural areas have nothing but clean air, minimal traffic, courteous people and plenty of parking space. And there are plenty of historical landmarks to see especially in Germany and England. If you want to club and party + pick up chicks, by all means, the city is what you want. If you like smoking Ganja then Holland is where you want. Its freaking legal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm so sorry Bro, will reply your pm
Dreamcome2ru:

OMG!!!mctolspell?Haba,hahaa,why did you abandon your thread on north Cyprus nah,So you still active all this while,haaaaa,bro,not good at all
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by juniormusa(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
wildikeman:
are you serious Was thinking of jetting there to settle o!
It's a very nice place but don't carry anything that will implicate you..declare all ur food items..
U'll enjoy the place believe me..
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by raziboi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
we must reach dia .....#razi
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
mctolspell:
No problem bro,patiently waiting for you to reply
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Never going to happen
Jennifer89:
That is why most people travel abroad and never come back to Nigeria. When will Nigeria be like these developed countries?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Black man,black mind quote author=r33d post=30778872]

I follow you dey ask, "what is wrong with the Black man?"[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by elohorayodele: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
HotBisi:
Op.when you get back.come and marry me cheesy

Just like that? Lmao

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin
litetias:
What crime did our forefathers commit that we are paying for by living in this desert while other people are living in paradise? There's God o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by wildikeman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmsen:

Very strict - heavy screening for drugs (which is to be expected) but also meat and plants - they are very wary about importing plant borne disease or other diseases that will impact on the Australian wild life or their domestic agriculture.
if its that one no problem. I no get wahala for that one.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by wildikeman(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
juniormusa:

It's a very nice place but don't carry anything that will implicate you..declare all ur food items..
U'll enjoy the place believe me..
thanks..but not even sure they have embassy in Nigeria...maybe Australian embassy also serves as their own too?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by binie: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sile12:

I don carry chair, sit down, they follow like.......

Where are you please and can I join you?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by mmsen: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
12ema:
If you really want to enjoy visiting overseas/abroad/Europe, go stay in rural areas that's close to urban cities. No joke, cities overseas can be freaking annoying and irritating. Case in point, Paris, Frankfurt, Holland for example. Too many people and very very rude, especially Paris. Rural areas have nothing but clean air, minimal traffic, courteous people and plenty of parking space. And there are plenty of historical landmarks to see especially in Germany and England. If you want to club and party + pick up chicks, by all means, the city is what you want. If you like smoking Ganja then Holland is where you want. Its freaking legal.

Frankfurt has to be one of the ugliest cities on the planet - I would never go there unless required.

Very few German cities are what you might consider charming or beautiful - Munich might be the exception. German villages are much nicer.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by binie: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us

Is this not shoprite Abuja? shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
dolpaz:

JustCare, Ich sehe euch.
Wie geht's es Ihnen Heute?

Tschuss !
geht es gut Bruder. Und Sie?

but do you know I just used Google translator #fact
I'm still a learner ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by 12ema: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmsen:

Frankfurt has to be one of the ugliest cities on the planet - I would never go there unless required.

Very few German cities are what you might consider charming or beautiful - Munich might be the exception. German villages are much nicer.
If you are ever in the Bayern area, check out Weiden. It's like lagos Island with a lot less people and cleaner.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
binie:

Where are you please and can I join you?

Seriously welcome grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by WhyNa: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
mctolspell:

Mctospell jisos shocked shocked shocked. Na here you come hide? Dr is God o
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by WhyNa: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

OMG!!!mctolspell?Haba,hahaa,why did you abandon your thread on north Cyprus nah,So you still active all this while,haaaaa,bro,not good at all

Kai my brother God bless you for catching mctospell for us. I don grow bear bear where I dey wait for am undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by binie: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Promhize:

Can a tourist do what that guy's doing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2128963_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

First of can you surf?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by feedthenation(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lovely pictures...i guess you had a nice travelling experience compared to the stress one get at MMIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by binie: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sile12:

Seriously welcome grin

Thanks...on a serious note I don't drink Carlsberg I drink fosters.
So how we go do am?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Smartlife(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
God am tired to be watching pix. Can't I just jet out for once even if na morrocco.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jpphilips(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Some fu-fu brains think that Jonathan is building infrastructures in Nigeria, 2015 and East west road doesn't have a road cap, damn!!
Africans are next to devil in spirit, Stuttgart kinda changed a little.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
binie:

Thanks...on a serious note I don't drink Carlsberg I drink fosters.
So how we go do am?

Oh my bad, don't have that here. But still still bottles of Orijin in that cooler box, if you don't mind undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmsen:

Lol... Whats your definition of beauty? Frankfurt may not have a nightlife as its more of a business district. But those high risings are a beauty to behold.

German city are not charming? Bros, how may cities have you visited in Germany. Munich you mention is the least of charming cities, I live there & its not so spectacular, asides the blend of old & new architectures.
Visit Dresden, Cologne, Bremen, Augsburg, and even Kiel. I'm sure you will change your mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.