Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64794 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amefrica:

You may wanna do some research tho.
i have and i got italy on a couple of websites which is why i ended up asking you where you got Scotland from undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by carlwinnie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gud heavenz I love dis.....d dreams dat my heart is seeking wil cum through
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moana:
i have and i got italy on a couple of websites which is why i ended up asking you where you got Scotland from undecided

Okay.. http://m.roughguides.com/gallery/most-beautiful-country-in-the-world/#/20
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by An2elect2(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
mcheeew.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Yes u right,it isnt about the money most times its about living a life full of good moments in the hands of nature
'In the hands of nature'
I like that!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
mmsen:

Heathrow is a disorganized mess in a horrible part of town.

Okay sir! lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
finestboy1:

My thoughts exactly.. it isnt about trying to make so much money.. sometimes its good to travel and experience different cultures and explore nature. You become enlightend and your perspective about life changes as well. Life is not meant to be spent in one place. cheesy
'life is not meant to be spent in one place'
I like this line too.
I have toured greater part of our country...I can't just spend years in one place. I have trod this path since childhood. Looking forward to taking it to the next level

for me, movement is life. sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by PocoAPoco57: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
HOPE U NOT GOING TO DO WOT UR FELLOW MUMUGERIANS DO IN MALAYSIA grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by skylane: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
phinerd:
grin
my wonderful Doc its me Caleb u abandoned me o,pls let's connect again
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Iamvictor(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCare:
Bros you just dey enjoy ooo... I know you're making a living out of this fun too. This is a major dream...even for the so called rich in the society... to travel round the world, however, a lot of them don't achieve this through there life time.

kudos bro cheesy

But would you mind sharing the secret to this your unique success...I'm really interested?
Like I said...'secret' ...you can always share with me in secret if you wanna.
Danke!
Danke that is German... bro are you fluent or just learning...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamvictor:
Danke that is German... bro are you fluent or just learning...
learning of course... wanna be there in the nearest future cool
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yes I think you will pay some money and you will be able to ride on it, though I am not sure because I didn't even think about it as I have phobia for water now smiley
Promhize:

Can a tourist do what that guy's doing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2128963_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tariy: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCare:

Danke Shan....bitte
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Brother we will meet soon.
mctolspell:
NICE one Op! Kindly share more photos with us... Especially the cities... And bring some goodies for ur boy back home
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
tariy:

Danke Shan....bitte
willkommen. but your German though
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
I give people either my phone or camera to take for but asking them nicely
TopWinner:
Ermmm,, please, who's taking the pictures?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
You can check their tour guide online and about the hotel RINNO, it depend on which room you taking. I took almost the biggest one with bathtub which cost a bit less than hundred euros per night.
zendy:

I have always wanted to visit Vilnius. My ex Girlfriend was from Alytus in Lithuania. Can you share the link about travel to Lithuania and also,can you tell me the cost per night of that Rinno hotel?
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
That is harsh Mr. If you are referring to me, maybe you didn't read from my first post. Anyways thanks for your contribution. smiley
PocoAPoco57:
HOPE U NOT GOING TO DO WOT UR FELLOW MUMUGERIANS DO IN MALAYSIA grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tariy: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCare:

willkommen. but your German though
No am not my hubby is and am already learning cos that what they use in communicating in Austria
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by b03liberty(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
where is MMIA bro. you are bias o. unless you do not depart from Naije
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tariy: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
@aytevans must you reply or ans everybody, anyway enjoy yourself,ave fun and do ignore the haters....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Iamvictor(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCare:

same here
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
tariy:

No am not my hubby is and am already learning cos that what they use in communicating in Austria
oh...we really have a handful of Europe work study hopefuls here.
try hard then!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JustCare: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamvictor:
same here
alright dear,
saying amen to all our aspirations smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tariy: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCare:

alright dear,
saying amen to all our aspirations smiley
Amen Amen
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
I feel like like weeping each time I see pics like these..
naija/africa which way?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tobillionaire(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
I beg, who knows wher garden of eden is Na ther me wan go take experience nature

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
finestboy1:

My thoughts exactly.. it isnt about trying to make so much money.. sometimes its good to travel and experience different cultures and explore nature. You become enlightend and your perspective about life changes as well. Life is not meant to be spent in one place. cheesy

Exactly brother, I dream to travel not because of greener pasture, not to become rich, but to live a normal life, see different people with different ways of life, amazing nature and so on. This world is too big for me to just sit down where I was born, and work for another 35yrs without crossing the oceans to experience other places. My wish though...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by TopWinner(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
I give people either my phone or camera to take for but asking them nicely
Okay.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by cool318(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
aytevans:
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us

Stella Stealer Oduah should come and see what an Airport should look like, Criminals!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by DRpiwi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aytevans.... With due respect sir, my able nd wonderful lecturer 4rm Ghana to kenya to meEtin d prime minister of uganda nd also goin 2 SA, nw NZ... All d best sir. D man who teaches beta dan a prof. Even if I c ur palm I wil recognize u.
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by MightyFortress: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Lovely... Hope to join u in globe trotting soon too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.