Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (58431 Views)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Exposed How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election / See Leaked Text Message Between President Goodluck And Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by infogenius(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2015
cry
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by johnpalmer774(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2015
drwebs:
This topic should make Front Page, the issues discussed here are too serious to be relegated to the background. Who says GEJ is clueless? I've never seen any Nigerian President who loves Nigeria like Goodluck, he's indeed Goodluck to Nigeria. Nigeria needs to get it right this time around, no manipulation of elections, Jonathan made sure we had a Free and Fair Elections in 2011, he's still committed to doing that, let's all support him. Say NO to rigging of Elections by using underaged voters and foreigners, Say NO to Election Rigging by using cloned PVCs. Say NO to Febuhari and March4Goodluck

You are indeed a slowpoke.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by infogenius(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Dis ploy I believe as that is the tradition in d North by registering underaged.
I thought Buhari was incorruptible.But has become d Nigerian of now just to win election.
HE WILL NOT SUCCEED.
Corrupt pple deceiving ignorant Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by nagoma(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
SPINA101:
Jega must go gush i hate buhari so much.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Reptyle(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros continue to whine here on Nairaland, whether by hook or crook GEJ must win and rule till 2019

To think that someone made someone like you a mod on this forum....SMH
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by sweetgala(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
yeahh:
Jan
BRO THIS ALLEGATIONS ARE TOO WEIGHTY TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET

They are not weighty just incredibly ridiculous .

Op even made the allegation Amputees have received their PVC cards and would be voting ; Sorry I didn't know once you loose a limb you loose your citizenship of Nigeria !

It's just ridiculous that same Jega that presided over GEJ fair defeat of Buhari in 2011 is now being hounded because he would not help PDP cheat in this close race.

PDP have their supporters who can stay at poling stations and ensure things go right and there are international observers who would assist aswell. What the military need to do as promised is provide adequate security in six weeks
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by johnpalmer774(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=OgologoDimkpa post=30592745]Buhari ensured that JEGA registered all his Almajiri/ Bokoharam under aged foot soldiers last year November
for him to secure his widely publicized 12 million voters.

JEGA must go for this single act cos he has compromised embarassed.

GEJ till 2019!!

The Same were Registered in 2011 and you and ur Oga Never Cry Wolf like this .
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by dablazor: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Allegations, allegations, allegations..
I believe only a chump would believe these ludicrous allegations.
Hold on a second, even if all these were true, and an APC opposition could pull this off when the current Federal government is PDP-led, I wonder why they couldn't check these excesses, the President of Nigeria is power I must say.
I almost felt like these allegations were made by a mushroom opposition party, it feels like the kind of allegation APC should be making against PDP.
Above all the entire write up sounds preposterous to a reasonable man who knows politicians for who they are

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by sweetgala(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
senier007:
It's only in Nigeria where you will see a graduate behaving like an illiterate just because of few thousands naira you are ready to sell your conscious to the devil by cooking up stories that is at best ridicules and an insult to our collective intelligence, inec are still using 2011 register to produce 2015 Pvc and yet all this thing didn't come up in 2011 when your presido is comfortable winning? I thought okupe said he is loved by all? And besides one cant win an election by winning from border line alone can he? And I could remember APC insist on postponement of election in the NE alone but Mr president refused under the pretext of everyone must vote, so truly if what you are saying is true wil they agree to such thing? The truth is this president can't an election under free and fair environment so he looking for an excuse to . put his puppet there and please ask Mr president to show us his pHd. Thesis cuz we couldn't find it upto now http://www.thecable.ng/jonathans-ph-d-thesis-not-found-tam-david-west-alleges

I think I have his PHD thesis, I'll search my PC and send it to you. Unto the main topic this your presido GEJ is just desperately clueless.
I'm watching his super story because I know JEGA would resign before month end. They would start the smear campaign soon
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by ChrisBycon: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Make den no say "we sef, we be HUMAN BEING OOO." I now wait to hear APCs response that ll get many confused in what to believe. Bad belle ;DMake den no say "we sef, we be HUMAN BEING OOO." I now wait to hear APCs response that ll get many confused in what to believe. Bad belle
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by 1dickson(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
It is only short-sighted naijas dat do not know GMB is criminal minded. He deceives people he will fight corruption and he is very bad. Change is good but not with GMB. GEJ is better by all parameters. When a real change comes we will know; GMB is too desperate for power.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Thermythorpe(f): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
cheesy op should juz get a life.. Hanhan wats ur prob wt GMB
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Plus234(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
1dickson:
It is only short-sighted naijas dat do not know GMB is criminal minded. He deceives people he will fight corruption and he is very bad. Change is good but not with GMB. GEJ is better by all parameters. When a real change comes we will know; GMB is too desperate for power.

and GEJ is not desperate ?
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Iyilax1(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
SPINA101:
Jega must go gush i hate buhari so much.
hmmm! Infact me too, i hate d man i don't just know why but i hate him.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Balkan(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=30pt]JEGA MUST GO![/size]

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by nagoma(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Why is this rubbish on the front page?
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by denigma2(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Amen! May we not experience it. Am currently in d north n I wld say majority of d sufferings of dese ppl r brought upon them by dier own folly. Am not denying d fact dat PEG has a hand in some vital issues dat could av settled dese war zones. These northerner are highly gullible individual. They allow dier religion rule them, yet we cry dat politics shldnt be sentimental. How can dese BH ppl be in ur area and u can't help urselves by either giving out relevant info to regain ur state/community
It is people like you that play God
Because you live in a peaceful place you can type that they are being attacked because they are gullible
Ask yourself, if you were a resident of Baga, Chibok or Gamboa what would you have done without presidential aid that could have prevented all these?
I would love to hear you answer
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by kunle1960: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
The northerners want to break Nigeria.I put it to you that Buhari will never smell that seat
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=18pt]If you know the cultists controlling the PDP, you will not be surprised by all these acts of political desperation.
They are evil, greedy and liars.[/size]
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by ebiagforum(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Lucifer:
Story for the gods. So, you don't know you have to do something good before, abi why we vote u there in the first place.

GEJ must go!!!
He is like LUCIFER HIMSELF, deceiving the Christians with islamization.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Mentcee(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:

The whole world is watching. Jonathan can't be stupid. Jonathan is the next Samuel Doe and Lawrence Gbagbo.
Senseless rabid dog speaking!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by NewNigeriaMind: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
F**k out of my mention if you cannot spell properly...illiterate hijo de puta.

Hahaha,

Firstly that's a typo. No need to take it personal.

Just use your head going forward. angry
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2015
AreaFada2:

Since colonial times, census in the North has always be rigged. The colonialists wanted to use the "backward" Northerners as they called them, to control Nigeria after leaving Nigeria at independence. The region with "higher" population figures will likely rule Nigeria.

Well...the reason why Tafawa Balewa ended up as Prime Minister...and NPC in the govt of the first republic was because the NCNC and the AG did not like each other.

If the NCNC, AG and NEPU had gotten together to form the govt....you won't be singing about rigging.

Similar issues...plus the better bridge building by the NPN is why the North too won in the 2ND republic.

As for this republic....Southerners have ruled for longer than the North.

Population is over rated.

Nigeria has never had any undisputed census since independence.

Largely because you Nigerians think that the treasury is meant for sharing. It isn't. The job of a national leader is to use the available resources to make more resources to make more resources. Not to share money.

Until you Nigerians stop sharing money, and stop decieving your self that the country is rich.....you will forever be poor.

The South has a lot of educaiton....which we have used to develop radios, televisions, aeroplanes, nuclear energy plants....oh wait....they haven't .

Elections can't be different.

And yet in the last 16 years....Southerners have won elections in the North. OBJ beat Buhari....as did GEJ.

Imagine Kano State from which Jigawa State was carved.

Yet, Kano still keep having more population & population growth than Lagos. Impossicant.

While I find Kano's population somewhat dubious....the average Northern woman...from my own experience living there....has at least five children. The average Southern woman has three or less.So...population rates up North are growing....which is why their lazy governors should invest heavily in education and innovation....same as their lazy Southern counterparts.

You Nigerians should stop playing with tribalism. It is a dangerous fire that burns people badly.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by mickeymimi: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Another PDP-orchestrated conspiracies. LIES ! LIES ! LIES !

Buhariphobia will kill some people. Lots of unrest cells in their nervous system.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Can this PDP get serious for once and start campaigning. Oh sorry nothing for them to say again!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Faraidi(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Is this part of the blackmail and conspiracy being touted around by PDP and TANoids in the last few days against Jega?

If this is all you got, you are bound to fail miserably. Jega is not going anywhere before June 30th.
you are very stupid with this your lay man statement,let us see if your Father is the Federal Govt when March 1st come.Or have you forgotten how Maurice Iwu was remove? ''Compulsary leave''
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by OgologoDimkpa: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
johnpalmer774:
The Same were Registered in 2011 and you and ur Oga Never Cry Wolf like this .
We can let it be swept under the carpet as usual any longer cos you APShit are getting too desperate embarassed
We are wiser now grin.

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Shoutozone: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Bulshit!!!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Can PDP and their supporters stop crying??

This same Jega conducted the 2011 elections where GEJ won...none of these people cried fowl then.

Now that GMB is enjoying a near popular support unlike the previous election, they are here nacking teeth.

Abeg they should give it a rest.
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Ichol: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
I think that was the same tactics Jega riged for Jona in 2011,but no noise like this,why PDP waited till the completion of campaign rally when they notice that Nigerians reject them,they are making noise.PDP you are gone!
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Faraidi(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
drwebs:
This topic should make Front Page, the issues discussed here are too serious to be relegated to the background. Who says GEJ is clueless? I've never seen any Nigerian President who loves Nigeria like Goodluck, he's indeed Goodluck to Nigeria. Nigeria needs to get it right this time around, no manipulation of elections, Jonathan made sure we had a Free and Fair Elections in 2011, he's still committed to doing that, let's all support him. Say NO to rigging of Elections by using underaged voters and foreigners, Say NO to Election Rigging by using cloned PVCs. Say NO to Febuhari and March4Goodluck
you are right brother,some useless APC fans would be saying rubbish.Can you believe I have still not collected my PVC till now?
Re: How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda by Anasko(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2015
chubysoft1:
How can i vote for someone who has no sense of kindness. Someone who arrested fela kuti for 10 years, arrested ransome kuti, arrested alex ekwueme, strategised and created insurgency (boko haram), etc in fact, buhari is my worst nightmare in politics. GEJ all the way!
You are fooling yourself. what of your drunkard otueke fisher man who let the killing of childrens in their school, abduction of chibok girls 1st october bombing and other bombings across Nigeria. you are a certified fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.