Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please Your Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Is Needed (529 Views)

Mature advice is seriously needed. / Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Needed by Olomubj: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2015
I move to new area in Ebute Metta last year march and I met one damsel girl we stays in the same area I.e same street though the girl was born n brought up in that area b4 I approach this girl she was no body's girlfriend Cs she is so dirty n untidy girl but I saw beauty in her and I make my move to approach her to God be the glory she accepts and I cleaned her up with little cash am seen though am not rich but upon my not been rich I care for her with little that I hv I love her n she love me too but the problem now is that alot of guys were runing around her for some kinds of relationship and those guys are together in that street together b4 I move to that street,non of them approach her for any relationship b4 now they are now seen her beauty and they want to kill their self on her.Now this is where I need your advice for, she have one big brother who is a tough (areal boy) there is one guy who went to the same school with this girlfriend of my he met with my girlfriend one day and he approached her for relationship which she agreed when I discover this I ask her and she did not denied it she ask forgiveness which I forgave her but to my surprise she started seen this guy and I back off of the relationship Cs I dnt like a situation where by two grown men wil be fighting over a girl I moved on with my life and she moved on too with that guy,fortunately after many months of separations she report me to her areal boy brother who is threating me and she has moved on long ago now seen me with another girl now is the problem pls what should I do and she is the one who left me for another guy long ago and I dnt hv any feelings for her Cs my new babe hv occupied all my heart and soul.see me see trouble o ,or am I not the one to be threatening her after all i'v done for her.,,
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by ronald4lif(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2015
What kind of threats is the big brother threatening you with? That you break her sis heart or what exactly?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by Olomubj: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Is like her relationship is not going wel with that guy and she want me back in her life which I told her no way Cs am seeing someone after she left me which she is aware of so she now thinking that if she threaten me with her areal boy big brother wil make it work .what makes me need you ppl advice is that her brother want to beat my new babe yesterdays .,and it makes me sleepless night that that I was thinking may be I should arest him,Cs wt my babe told me makes me understand that his sist report me to him
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by pinkycute(f): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Ooh your Ex girlfriend big brother went to beat ur new girlfriend and even threaten you for no just course angry and you are here reporting his case to us sad to do what Hmmmmm some pple will just live the necessary step or actions to take embarassed well, @Op, go and arise the guy and act like a brave man "Oppressions is prohibited in my state grin ( act wise )
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed by obiak4(m): 7:05am On Feb 10, 2015
hmmm op make the elder brother understand her sister left you and not the other way do this in the presence of your ex and tell the brother you have moved on with your new gf
my 10000 cowries contribution
arresting an area boy is not healthy for you bro ebute metta for that matter they and the police there are pals #truth

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Red Clothes On Display And No One Is Buying / (guys Get In Here) Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Can This Happen In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.