Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! (8195 Views)

See How Yoruba Women Ask God For A Husband / What I Ask God To Do For Me Before January 1 / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by ItsAnderson: 1:02am On Feb 10, 2015
IMO...he deserves it grin grin

Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2015
But that is a chic with big ass and long legs nau. The only quality that may have been left out is the 'cute'
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by menix(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2015
^^.. Check again shez not jst cute buh Hot..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
But that is a chic with big ass and long legs nau. The only quality that may have been left out is the 'cute'

Nawa o!

See doll face na... Scary sha
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2015
smackimorn:

Nawa o!

See doll face na... Scary sha

And that's part of the topic?
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by menix(m): 2:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Took a peep too..
Omo ur eyes nah Radison blu, beauty nah Intercontinental..

Off 2 bed where I will dream gettin to know u...
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by njuwo(m): 3:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
You can replace it na, by offering yourself.
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by paulolee(m): 3:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol...xo wat next...wanna qo tru its asss insyd da church or waT.....next!!!!!!!!
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Kennywills7(m): 4:07am On Feb 10, 2015
U ask for a chick now u got one
Enjoy bro

1 Like

Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nickymezor(f): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
LOL.Ur prayer was answered nw. Na cute chick b dat wink
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
-
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2015
channelz:
It's a lie? You didn't just ask that.
Benefit of the doubt seeing the time you registered.
Here he is. See the striking resemblance?
Scroll down down to the bottom of this page to know more about him smiley

Ok
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Ok
Seen his dp?
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
channelz:
Seen his dp?

No
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
-
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2015
channelz:
Don't you want to see your look alike?

Anyway here https://www.nairaland.com/seun

I don't want to break rule 10

He's cute tho but naah, we don't look alike
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
-
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2015
channelz:

Hehehe
The difference is you're feminine. You both share something else in common- 'blog'. One would have thought this was a case of Linda and Laura.

Lol, what's he's blog url?
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, what's he's blog url?

http://www.seunosewa.com/?m=1

plus this forum:
http://www.nairaland.com/

These I know for now. lol
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Haha! God dey use op catch trips
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:

Took a peep too..
Omo ur eyes nah Radison blu, beauty nah Intercontinental..

Off 2 bed where I will dream gettin to know u...
Nairalanders with so much hype,this girl has contact lens on,well,i only like light skinned chicks though,she's not my type
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by TrishaP(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Ask and it shall be given unto you,..And he gave him exactly what he asked for.
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by menix(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Nairalanders with so much hype,this girl has contact lens on,well,i only like light skinned chicks though,she's not my type

Brozzzz!! Ow I wish u know mii sha...
Na line wey I wan use know weda if I will b fortunate to ve a Val b4 its 14th.
Anyway mii don lock up as she no give mii Green light, gimme addy where I can find light skinned chicz too..
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Gerrout
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
smackimorn:

Gerrout

Ok
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
channelz:

http://www.seunosewa.com/?m=1

plus this forum:
http://www.nairaland.com/

These I know for now. lol

Lol, ok grin
Re: I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! by channelz: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, ok grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

New:: Comments / Complains / Jealous Husband / Teenager Asked Her Father To Print A Copy Of Her CV See What He Did (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.