Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Navy Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Test (1470 Views)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Test by daviso: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2006
any news as regards the navy test,pls should let the house know.
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by olaniran: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2006
hello fellow nlanders,i learnt the test is reslated for 28th dis month 4 various centers.
good luck wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by mesmerizer(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2006
[color=#770077]So I heard! One thing more though, is there anyone in the house who knows how the test format will look? I will appreciate any contribution!
Thank u.[/col[b][/b]or]
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by Allcorrect(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2006
Ani news yet, understan it will be published in the dailies, but aint seen ani yet
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by unuigbe(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2006
Hi guys i heard from a reliable source that the navy is only recruiting 100 out of over 20,000 forms sold in the whole country,also the department of account and budget stated in the form is for the GENERALS CHILDREN.How about that.
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by unuigbe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2006
hi guys intercontinental bank is recruiting.checkout their website
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by masterp2: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2006
hi guys i applied for the nigerian navy uptill now i have not heard any thing as regards to th short list of the exam that will coming up soon please i need to no if there is any information on the short listing of those that will wirte tha exam IF YES CALL A MAIL TO donhrh@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by masterp2: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2006
hi guys i heard that the nigerian navy have shortlisted in one of the nigeria news papers pls dose any one no the paticular paper where they did the short list? if yes pls post the infor online i will be online through out today
Re: Nigerian Navy Test by yemmydavid(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2006
the list is in the guardian newspaper of friday 25th august.the exam is to take place in abuja,lagos,ph and jos.
from 28th aug - 1st sept.
they are goin to do the medical exams and aptitude test.
only like 2200 names where published

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Test / Cbn Aptitude Test / I Need An Answer To This Technical Interview Question; It’s My Weak-point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.