Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (34739 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / BBNaija: Marvis Visits Duncan Mighty (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nmeri17: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
buygala:
And he got the money for all his 'machines' from where?

He isn't that much of a music star... So please someone should explain to me in kindergarten English how he came about so many 'machines' embarassed

I really feel I should let you know that you arr way below being reasonable smiley . after attempting to reply your post, I changed my mind but the guilt was too much to bear cry I just had to come back and tell you how much of a disservice to humanity yo existence is. your type is the core cause why aliens have refused to talk to us. you have failed in all endeavors you set out in life, please don't fail to die before this month runs out kiss someone is making a headway with his hustle and yo hatred infested buccal cavity is unable to make proper connections with yo cerebrum to string up a meaningful post. oh and one more thing...I feel very ashamed to be classed in the same vertebral group with you. thank you smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Tashaamania(f): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nmeri17:

I really feel I should let you know that you arr way below being reasonable smiley . after attempting to reply your post, I changed my mind but the guilt was too much to bear cry I just had to come back and tell you how much of a disservice to humanity yo existence is. your type is the core cause why aliens have refused to talk to us. you have failed in all endeavors you set out in life, please don't fail to die before this month runs out kiss someone is making a headway with his hustle and yo hatred infested buccal cavity is unable to make proper connections with yo cerebrum to string up a meaningful post. oh and one more thing...I feel very ashamed to be classed in the same vertebral group with you. thank you smiley

I swear this post of yours cracked me up big time.. grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nmeri17: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

I swear this post of yours cracked me up big time.. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

my dia... hard as I tried, the post ekwehom ndite embarassed
I tried to sleep but with every turn I make on my bed the post makes a flashback in my head angry imagine the hating loser. he's prolly even still asking his mom for Sunday school offering undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Tashaamania(f): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Nmeri17:

cheesy cheesy

my dia... hard as I tried, the post ekwehom ndite embarassed
I tried to sleep but with every turn I make on my bed the post makes a flashback in my head angry imagine the hating loser. he's prolly even still asking his mom for Sunday school offering undecided
I know that feeling, right..
Ozugo biko, gbaghara cheesy

for he does not know what he writethetgrin
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Possibly he couldn't pay to scrap them and want to give one of them to a pathetic Nigerian.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by ISCSUS(f): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
I beg leave d dude alone,thank God is willingly to give out
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2015
mikketech:
common cataway u. Sexy demon dining and wyning with the devil himself inside hell.
btw who are u?
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Velvet86:

btw who are u?
I am who I am.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by TomiSwag(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2015
Nmeri17:

Bros....Take it easy.
He myt jst b a young boy.
Re: Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
GOD help me i would do my best in helping others if i a wealthy and comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson / Padge-victoria Winslowe In Court Over Death Of Nigerian Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.