Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips (830 Views)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips by Tonywhite007(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Football Bettor. Do you know that you can make huge cash everyday from Nairabet and 1960bet without betting on any game?, I can teach you how to go about it. Just inbox me @ my email: kelvinefe29@gmail.com to show your interest to the full details

Kelvin (BetConsultant).

+2348169612983

FOOTBALL TIPS

BEST BETTING LEAGUES

I know am throwing out a lot in these article but I want all men to succeed even if we are not born the same. Business is all about profit and losses and it becomes bad when our losses out weights our profits. So it is intelligent and wise we adopt certain simple steps to follow. After making this league known, I expect my call rates to drop as I will explain here in details, so am asking have u sent this article for print?

Here we use what we all call comparative cost advantage in economics. People go say wetin bring economics enter betting again o…but the simple fact is you will never succeed in something you don’t know. So that’s what we call comparative advantage. Select and place bets from the league you are much sure of….not when you see Spain la liga have matches today, you now rush to place bet…you will lose..Even if you analyze properly. So choose out one or more leagues and develop a strategy there.

There are no best leagues to choose from and place your bets, remember that. However, it all depends on what is going on in the leagues so far and what kind of bets you want to place. On a normal circumstance, I normally place bets from these leagues.

ENGLAND CONFERENCE

FRANCE LIGUE 2

FRANCE NATIONAL

JAPANESE J LEAGUE

IRAN DIVISION 1

ITALY SERIE B

ITALY LEGA PRO DIVISIONS

GREECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

ALL the above leagues have been studied by me and you will be surprise I don’t play England premier league because the odds are small. Try the above leagues, their odds are high and with only N200 on 5games you can be sure of N50, 000 and above.

So to place bets follow my strategy here

ON LEAGUES WITH DRAWS

Iran division 1

Egypt league

Tunisian league

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE

Japan j league

English championship, league I and league 2

UNDER GOALS LEAGUE

Greece football league

Egypt league

Iran division

Tunisia league

Ghana league

OVER GOALS

Japan leagues

OVER 0.5 GOALS

Japan leagues

HOME WINS and 1 GOAL HANDICAP BETS

Japanese league

Iran division league….think of it and try it. That’s one of the secret so am not joking if I say you can make N3,000 daily with just three or four predicted matches….

ACCUMULATOR TIPS

football betting strategy for accumulation

==> look for a sure game that has an odds of1.30-1.50.it can be any betting type,whether home to win or away to win, handicap,first to score, under/over,draw no bet, double chance.

==> in most case i usually choose the home to win under this betting type.just pick up to like 2-3 games, at most should not be more than 4 sure games which will give you more than 2 odds and above.then you can stake high.

==> make sure you have 70-90 percent sure winning rate that the team or betting type you choose would be a winner at the game

the returns you may get may not be much but it will add up as time goes by.you don't need to be too greedy,just follow the rules and you will see your earnings increasing.

Do you know that there are websites where you can pick the sure WIN of the day?. These are websites where you can view the predicted matches of the day and pick your sure WIN.

Just inbox me.

MR KELVIN (DE BETTOR)
Re: Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips by Samyj247: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tonywhite007
If u wnt to b a poor man, keep betting

(1) (Reply)

10 Attributes Of Highly Self-motivated People / I Need The Services Of Radio & TV Presenters / Selling Slots For Government Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.