Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (31256 Views)

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic / How Many Of You Played With This When You Were Kids ? / Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by AIZubair(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Alkoto. We use Biro cover, cut it from below and fix the tip of a Biro below it. We then use tiger battery cap ........ Sometimes we even cover it with Robb cover. God! I miss those days. embarassed
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by HDoc(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2015
shaddi:
How time Flys
Time really does fly.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Achilies(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Chai Chai I have old o.
I have now old and abandoned
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Moz22: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2015
are u kidding me right now?
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Achilies(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
This was the main reason why tiger battery head and eleganzer pen covers was declared endangered products in the 80s and 90s
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by sweetbaby22(f): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
casket:
Yes , I did..okoto

awwwwww yeah that's it OKOSO. Good old days when I was so innocent grin and don't worry about anything other than to play, eat, watch tv and go school.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by johnshagb(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
abdillahee:
KODI in hausa I don't know it name in English language, Kodi was made up pen cover big or eleganzer top cover and a dead top Tiger battery the big one joint together... that's how it made of.

I think it's called spinning top

1 Like

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Bamss1: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroso!!
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by sweetbaby22(f): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
eminent007:
how i want take forget?! grin :The

How about these?

If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and
wake up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in the next street and the owner's dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when the lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in your pocket and eat while walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass and sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do.
Do you know its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now.
I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't know that d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard
living".

oh my!!!!! you just broke it down...... getting emotional now cry I miss those daysssssss smiley
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by jobsat34(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Big4wig:
Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Those that are born in the 1980s and 1990s will remeber this!
Who have played with this and who remeberd this?

we call it okoto then... done with bic/lady biro cover and big tiger battery lid..

used to be fun then... good old pry schl days
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by emmylovelace: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Big4wig post=30592662]Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Who have played with this and who remeberd this? U hv old!!!!
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by kcowen(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
undecided is that not KOSO,I was so perfect in constructing it,I rem even collecting money from my Peers then to construct it....
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
We called it Okoso grin
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by mirexxx(f): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
I think i know it...gosh! just dunno d name
can't rili remember smiley smiley
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by mikron(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
i did o cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by 1shortblackboy: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
okoso !!! na wetin we dey call am
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nah we 0000
Papa picking,
Wen going to the school, we dnt care puting on shoe on one leg nd sandal on the other leg.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by DuchessLily(f): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chai! Ofcos nau

Koso!

Biro cover and battery cover
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koso made from Bic cover and big tiger battery top.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Boblanre: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Me sef carry am play tire! grin
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by 1miccza: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nairalander01:
Yeah I remember this back in the;
Its called choko or kocho not really sure which one grin
Another version of it has the tip of a pen(bic) inserted into it.I use that tear people hand no be smallgrin

It's actually called koso chai!!Those were the days!!
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
can some one pls enlighten me about what this is and how it is used? thanks
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by 1miccza: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
lecturerdabo:

wz liking this till I read"...she will collect me and burn"

Hope Mumcy no dey burn U again?

Hahahahahaha u go wound oo
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by eminent007(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
sweetbaby22:

oh my!!!!! you just broke it down...... getting emotional now cry I miss those daysssssss smiley

same here sis, same here.
d good ol' days
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by sweetbaby22(f): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
eminent007:

same here sis, same here.
d good ol' days

smiley wink
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by prudentcy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
That's what we used to keep ourselves busy then.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by DePrynCe: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Playing this was full with fun,how I wish I cud stumble on this items for it's preparation I shud have constructed it 4 my kids as I play with them. It's called Ikoso in Akwa ibom dialect Thanks OP!
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by landform(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Big4wig:
Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Who have played with this and who remeberd this?
memory lane, we call it okoso
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Lol back in those days, get biro cover and another round cover from something else, I can't really remember. Then spin, spin, spin, spin and spin till you spin out the whole day and time. smiley

Biro cover + Big tiger battery rubber
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by ceze(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hahahaha....i sure did...had one in my pocket always grin
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by bidexmat(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Damn! Kodi of life! Buh plenty biro. Cover miss sha. The funny thing was my Dad would always complain of his missing batteries, both the ones with living or dead cells na one chance! It never change the fact that I got my fingers whooped. To evenchop for night na slow motion as a result of swollen hands.*in papilo's voice* " we knw say u dey always bring us shame" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Need Our National ID Cards / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.