Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Raised From The Dead After 12 Days - Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Raised From The Dead After 12 Days - Testimony (2922 Views)

Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Raised From The Dead After 12 Days - Testimony by sanyablaze(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Almost everything about the story is related to the Word, the Holy Bible. It is a story involving a pastor’s mother-in-law, told by a pastor and corroborated by pastors and Born-Again Christians.

When, in John Chapter 11 of the Holy Bible Jesus Christ was told that Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha, was ill, he said it was for God’s glory. Lazarus eventually died and was laid in the tomb for four days before Jesus eventually got there. And a miracle happened: Christ caused the resurrection of Lazarus.

Well, that was in the time of old.

Today, in Akure, Ondo State, a state where intriguing mysteries would never cease to happen, a similar miracle unfolded recently – mind you, here was the same Akure where a lady travelled to, entered a bank and splashed human faeces on a female banker on allegations of husband snatching.

A 67-year old mother of three resurrected 12 days after being pronounced clinically dead! Stranger than fiction you might say.

But this is the story of Mama Victoria Gbemisola Babatunde (née Bolarinwa) who was certified dead on January 7, this year but is now back to life, hale and hearty.

She would have been buried almost immediately she was certified dead.

But something delayed the burial: The nationwide strike against the removal of fuel subsidy made it impossible for the children to gather to arrange her burial.

A date was eventually fixed and the children were on their way for the burial when they learnt that she had resurrected!

The moving story was told to Sunday Vanguard by her son-in-law, Pastor Andrew Ozoemena, who had earlier, last Sunday, given a testimony at the Living Faith Church, Jengre Road, Jos, where Mama, as she is popularly called, used to fellowship before she relocated to Ondo State following the persistent crisis in Jos.

CONTINUE READING HERE : www.nagod.blog.com

AND OTHER AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES HERE TOOO www.nagod.blog.com
Re: Woman Raised From The Dead After 12 Days - Testimony by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
All i know is, that same God of old, who did many wonders is still doing it in this our generation.
Re: Woman Raised From The Dead After 12 Days - Testimony by sunnshyn(f): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2015
I believe..everything is possible if only we believe...that's what my bible tells me.

He healed me from an incurable disease what then can't he do?

The same thing can apply to any situation we find ourselves. The only problem is the devil causes distractions around us, so we shift away from God's promises in the bible.

The word of God remains! He honours his words than his name. If only we can believe and walk in faith all things shall also be possible to us.

God is no respecter of persons, what he did for one, he can do for the other!!

What do you need God for today?

- A good job?
- A Godly wife?
- Divine healing? (Cancer, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS)??

What?? Name it!!

God's word is available to us. The just shall live by faith alone!! Halleluyah!!

Come to God, confess your sins and you are forgiven! "He forgiveth all my inquities and healeth all my diseases!!

Oh! How, I love Jesus!! Oh! How I love Jesus, Oh! How I love Jesus, because he first loved me...

Be blessed!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Immorality On The Increase In Today's World / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.