Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mathematical Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mathematical Question (647 Views)

Man Uses Mathematical Principles To prove That WOMEN=PROBLEM (pic) / Photo: Mathematical Love / Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Question by hotmatt2014(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
1st Semester Exams For All Departments

Course: Love Mathematics.
Course code: LMS111
All questions carry equal marks.
Time allowed: 2hrs, 30 minutes.

1. If a girl is in love for 10 years and at the end, the guy breaks up with her, WHAT is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?

2. As a guy, you dated more than 7 chicks at a time. Using the Almighty Formula, CALCULATE the expenses and loss in handling all of them?

3. In not more than 10 pages, STATE the difference between Orobo (fat) girls and Lekpa (skinny) girls.

4. With the aid of a labelled diagram, DRAW and EXPLAIN the term "Ukwu".

(Question 5- For girls only)
5. Using Laws of indices, CALCULATE the disappearance of your boyfriend whenever you demand for an iPhone 6.

(Question 6- For boys only.)
6. You send an airtime worth #1500 to your girlfriend and she sends you a 'Please call me I Love You' text.
CALCULATE the profit and Loss of the airtime being sent and use the proportional ratio to attain the equation.

7. You broke up with your girl because of Christmas gifts, etc. Using quadratic equation, CALCULATE how long it'll take you to get her back in January.

8. As a guy, you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want any other guy to date your sister. CALCULATE the percentage of your foolish and wicked behaviour. (Take pie =3.14)

9. When you check a Facebook profile, 99% of guys are single as their marital status states, and 100% of the girls are dating, engaged, in a relationship or married. BRIEFLY explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences.

N/B- Attempt all question to avoid carry-over!

GOODLUCK!
Re: Mathematical Question by harrysterol(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Mr lecturer i wan sort dis course o grin I no wan get carry over
Re: Mathematical Question by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 11, 2015
*Comes in*

Picks pen*
*drops*!

*go meet lecturer*

I no wan carryover sef

*gets to back class*
*smiles*

I don finish!

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Question by hotmatt2014(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2015
You don pass am

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A ‘runs Girl’ In Nigerian Universities! / With A Click, Help A Nairalander Win Prodigie IMAGE Recognition Awards - PIRA / 5 tips to be successful in life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.