Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her (1876 Views)

Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS / EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics) / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her by timidapsin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Daughter of Whitney Houston was found face down in a bath tub
The 21-year-old has been in medically induced coma since January 31
Family believed to be considering turning off her life support in hospital
Planning tomorrow so she can die on same day as mother, pagesix reports
Hundreds of people gathered to pray for the recovery of Bobbi Kristina
Around 500 family members and fans attended Shining a Light for Healing
Candlelit vigil saw people sing gospel songs in Georgia amphitheater
Police investigating bruises on Bobbi Kristina Brown's face and mouth
Documentary maker Daphne Barak said she was told by Nick Gordon he had left marks on Bobby Kristina's chest while performing CPR

Relatives of Bobbi Kristina Brown, who has been in a medically induced coma for more than 10 days, have reportedly agreed to let her die tomorrow - the same date as her mother.

The daughter of the late Whitney Houston, and singer Bobby Brown, was found face down in a bath tub and was later discovered with bruises over her body and face.

She has been in a medically induced coma ever since and relatives are now thought to be discussing allowing her to die tomorrow, Cissy Houston, grandmother to Miss Brown, suggested the family turn off the machine so that the 21-year-old could be allowed to die on Wednesday, which will be the same date as her late mother.

Whitney Houston died on February 11, 2012, after being found in a bath at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.A police source told DailyMail.com on Thursday that Miss Brown's life support had already been turned off, but patients can live for a number of days after this artificial assistance has been withdrawn. Bobby Brown previously denied they were preparing to say goodbye to his daughter.

The family of Bobbi Kristina Brown are reportedly discussing switching off her life support on Wednesday so she can die on the same date as her mother, Whitney Houston, who died on February 11, 2012

Cissy Houston, seen arriving at Emory University Hospital on Monday to visit her granddaughter, reportedly suggested that the family turn off Miss Brown's life support so she can die on the same day as her mother

Mourning: Denice Matthews joins several hundred people at the Riverdale amphitheater for a vigil on Monday
The news that Miss Brown's family may be preparing for her death come after around 500 family members and fans gathered for an emotional candelit vigil to pray for the recovery of Miss Brown in a Shining a Light for Healing vigil, held in Georgia, on Monday evening.

Since Miss Brown was admitted to hospital the Brown and Houston families have reportedly been at loggerheads.
'This is the only thing they can agree on — that she's gone, and there's nothing more than can be done for her,' a source told

Bruises were discovered on Miss Brown after she was admitted into hospital, sparking a police investigation into possible domestic abuse. But friends of the 21-year-old's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, claimed the marks on her chest were made as he tried to revive her.

SOURCE: AFRIWAP
I WONDER angry WHY THEY WOULD WANT TO KILL SOMEONE THAT IS NOT DEAD YET...
HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN WHERE THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE
Re: Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her by azimibraun: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
I wish I had something to say on this. Heard little girl lived Dangerously. Young wild and free.
Re: Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her by timidapsin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
azimibraun:
I wish I had something to say on this. Heard little girl lived Dangerously. Young wild and free.
But it doesnt mean they should allow the poor girl to die just like that...
Re: Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her by dealslip(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Must she die on her mothers death anniversary? She has not been on support for more than 10 days why the hurry to create unsolicited history. The circumstances sorrounding is just like her mum. I believe something is fishy about the whole thing.
Re: Bobbi Kristina's Family Want Whitney Houston Daughter To Die Same Day With Her by timidapsin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
dealslip:
Must she die on her mothers death anniversary? She has not been on support for more than 10 days why the hurry to create unsolicited history. The circumstances sorrounding is just like her mum. I believe something is fishy about the whole thing.
Yeah... sounds so absurd...

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: What If General Buhari Is Disqualified Today / Aisha Buhari In Tears As She Meets Chibok Girls' Mothers / Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Failed Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.