Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281248 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Bani Wahlia sharrap and gerrarahia mehn angry since u wee revenge angry you never do natin.... I expect Mr Wailing Wahlia to be shedding blood by now and acid to have designed Pia's face by now angry... U Now allowed dat useless geh to arrest u agaim angry when u come out of that jail berra lemme see some real action revenge not all these nansense on my TV angry
You see why i like a certain someborri tongue
Chai....where's my trigger happy "warri boy" o!! Come and teacher* Jay Walia how not to tolerate sun-sense

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pia is really a heartless person,how can she do that to a sister who is like a mother to her.anyway it just a movie it can happen in real life

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
am looking forward to pia's destruction

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You see why i like a certain someborri tongue
Chai....where's my trigger happy "warri boy" o!! Come and teacher* Jay Walia how not to tolerate sun-sense
Vikram da Mad man!! Laali to don dey mad small small grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
am looking forward to pia's destruction
it was a boring one *yawns undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
y'all complaining about bani's mumuness and pia destruction
I laugh in Chinese
una never see any thing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ sly my persiiin....yo can say that again dear.....the scenes are becoming dumber and dumber...can't handle the visual assault...my brain feels lighter these days sef...the sheer stupidity is too much to bear....have stopped watching promise o...the laali n destiny sef na glance I dey glance ...I only watch saloni...it affects me the least ....@ forwetianah...you are ryt o'jare! Vikram will never take such nonsense from any one talk less of a village girl hungry for cheap fame holding a billionaire at ransom...what rubbish...vikram would have fried the b*#*h and taken her burnt remains back to mount.timbbuktu where she hails from...odiattt man,vick might have been crazy...but he knew the woman he loved was never to be toyed with...and to think bani will still face more. Problems because of that fat oaf...mtchewww...stupid cinema...can't believe i've wasted months of my life watching such trash....

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
mistytohcute:
y'all complaining about bani's mumuness and pia destruction

I laugh in Chinese

una never see any thing
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shey another 'mrs walia' hopeful will come and make her life a living hell...they really never see anything! Goodluck to y'all still watching...when you guys are done...we'll start distributing memorex pills here...not origin anymore grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bidexmimi(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:

Watch:
1. Koi mil Gaya, Krish 1 and Krish 2
2. Dhoom 1,2 and 3
3. Paa...
4. Kal ho na ho
5. Kabhi Kushi Kahbi Gam (KKKG)
6. And ofcourse- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (KKHH)

Start with these grin grin grin

7. Players
8. Like stars on earth
9. Tere naam
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bidexmimi(f): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jummaima:
watched a yoruba movie on Africa Magic......and it left me rolling on the floor with laughter.
"Wura ati Fadaka" Guess what? They tried to copy "The Players".......... I laugh tire!!!

I can imagine wat Yoruba version of the players would be like..it would be so annoying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bidexmimi(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
mistytohcute:

yep

I've watched 3 Yoruba movies where they copied the concept of an Indian movie

Including some ghanian movies too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Shey another 'mrs walia' hopeful will come and make her life a living hell...they really never see anything! Goodluck to y'all still watching...when you guys are done...we'll start distributing memorex pills here...not origin anymore grin

the promise is the silliest of all the series

and jai walia the most idiotic husband ever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
this laali sister is too young for marriage abeg

she's like 13
her ear alone is an apology

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2015
komzyb:
Lol, evil

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2015
komzyb:
one can actually fetch water with those ears of hers

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Vikram da Mad man!! Laali to don dey mad small small grin

...my dear, You get to mad patapata to handle some kind situations if not ...?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

...and I thought the worst was Destiny. Bollywood just dey fall hand with their soaps anyhow, these guys have been in business since nineteen kokoro.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
Pia is really a heartless person,how can she do that to a sister who is like a mother to her.anyway it just a movie it can happen in real life
of course there are people like Pia in real life, more heartless than she is sef sebi she neva arrange her assassination nah

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
mistytohcute:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
'silly' doesn't even begin. To describe it...its like it was written by monkeys...on Jamaican weed...who had down syndrome and a little myopia

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
ujugladys:
one can actually fetch water with those ears of hers
lol,that's for real

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think Rheka (Laali's little sister) look like Jamuni (Gangi's daughter)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'm just noticing Durga's long nose....
Well Saraswati should leave Durga joo... She would learn the hard way... Mtchwww...Savitri won't learn to stop trusting menka.... Definitely happiness is far from the garodia household....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraswati sef must you be another Arti aka superwoman ... Must you go to your house alone.... Mtchwww... Better keep the note well..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
You stoop so low..... Why is Loha smiling sheepishly even with a gun pointed at him... Oooo I guess his mustache is deceiving me sha...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oohgae:
I'm just noticing Durga's long nose....
Well Saraswati should leave Durga joo... She would learn the hard way... Mtchwww...Savitri won't learn to stop trusting menka.... Definitely happiness is far from the garodia household....
Her eyes are cute sha. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whenever you type, "Ghar Ki Lakshmi Bertiyann" on google, and get pictures of the four sisters, it has always been the new Lakshmi even before she was introduced and during adverts, only Saraswati, Durga & Gauri are shown.

P.S - Gauri looks younger than Lakshmi.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Another revenge in Saloni.

Durga is wearing all of old laskmi saree.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
'silly' doesn't even begin. To describe it...its like it was written by monkeys...on Jamaican weed...who had down syndrome and a little myopia
Jeeeeeez omo this ur description na die I wish it could just stick to my brain so I could be quoting it. Damn nice one awesome description
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Damn Shekhar is the coolest thing on zee world right now I just love him. Charisma king

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BONES488: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Jummaima:
watched a yoruba movie on Africa Magic......and it left me rolling on the floor with laughter.
"Wura ati Fadaka" Guess what? They tried to copy "The Players".......... I laugh tire!!!

Hehehehee

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.