Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280392 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
King of Hearts looks promising...a very good start, I must confess, hooked already

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please has East meet west ended?
Krishi is very promising hoping there won't be any padding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2016
King of hearts looks good...but I hope the whole story won't be about trying to get dat dd woman and her daughter to get along undecided

Go krishi!...I just love that girl..gritty and tough but also sweet,sensitive and soft. Instead of breaking down.at the news of her supposed failure..she took it like a boss and went to seek a solution...I just don't know how they can't see she was born to be the b.d.o
And pinto singh,good on you also for standing up to your dad finally...now before you go rushing off to krishi,you may wanna get yourself something doing grin because krishna is gonna be b.d.o soon,she doesn't need a jobless boyfriend..that whole 'rich boy' thing has to end..grow up now ad get your own thing now..who else feels me on this?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Zheemub:
Please has East meet west ended?
Krishi is very promising hoping there won't be any padding.
yes it has o..with rheka put in jail...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Why do I laugh every time I see Krishi's dad ? lol even when I think of him I start to crack up.. He walks like tollo tollo. He is the best Zee dad though. .. I love the way he supports his daughter. but forgive me I laughed when he got kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
yes it has o..with rheka put in jail...
Oops. So short or did they go on production break?
Thanks zee.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Zheemub:
Oops. So short or did they go on production break? Thanks zee.
It's over lol It got low ratings in India so it's gone for good.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pinto though...*gulps* what a breath of fresh air. It's like having a younger Ranveer/Fateh on screen
KRISHI has a carnival of beautiful people, been awhile since Eternal love..inspiring storyline so far
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Why do I laugh every time I see Krishi's dad ? lol even when I think of him I start to crack up.. He walks like tollo tollo. He is the best Zee dad though. .. I love the way he supports his daughter. but forgive me I laughed when he got kidnapped.
are you serious? Even my aunty laughs everytime she sees him...lol

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kabanayol9(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Namastey my people, Happy new month, enjoying sacred ties, krishi and silver lining at the moment. The vow isn't straight

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
We have another Reva in the person of Pinky. You've got to love Men who stand by their women come what may...strong boy crew behind Krishna ( Vidyapati, Bablu and ofcourse Pinto kiss )
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

It's over lol It got low ratings in India so it's gone for good.
low ratings? are you serious?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Krishna and pinto are just so darn cayuuteee!!! kiss kiss kiss...new zee world it couple grin..just when you about to give up on zee world..it throws you a curve ball..this is precisely why I am addicted

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have my eyes on king of hearts cool wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blossom023:
LOL yes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blossom023:
LOL yes
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Olamzy001: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls add me to Gionee M5 whatsapp group 08163727964
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just asking. Why can't the minister order the arrest of pinkie and her father? Since one of the interviewer affirmed that he was paid to fail krishi and pass pinkie.
I hope pinkie will get arrested this time for trying to kill an officer BDO.

King of hearts got me laughing in episode 2. One of the girls meant to dress up roshini looked like one of the characters in fear flies. The one holding the dress.
Roshini's mother is something else.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oh,this krishi show is giving me Life ryt now!!!...#bossbabe cool....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Forwetinnah:
We have another Reva in the person of Pinky. You've got to love Men who stand by their women come what may...strong boy crew behind Krishna ( Vidyapati, Bablu and ofcourse Pinto kiss )
babe,two days o,where u go hide na?..reva and pinky can't even be compared o..because firstly,reva was a wife,pinky wasn't even anything...just some girl that was forced on him and secondly,reva was mentally ill(or was she just feigning it sef?? ..cant remember) pinky on the other hand is just a spoilt brat who is just super annoying it's not even funny..krishi needs to slap her if ever she tries any of that her nonsense behaviour

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please what happened to krishi after eating the sweet pinkie gave her?
Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
babe,two days o,where u go hide na?..reva and pinky can't even be compared o..because firstly,reva was a wife,pinky wasn't even anything...just some girl that was forced on him and secondly,reva was mentally ill(or was she just feigning it sef?? ..cant remember) pinky on the other hand is just a spoilt brat who is just super annoying it's not even funny..krishi needs to slap her if ever she tries any of that her nonsense behaviour

I dey o...gave up on "channel stoop so low" until I saw PINTO . It's actually insane for a guy to be that gorgeous..haba, na only him waka come? True that...Pinky is indeed a brat but I think she shares the same "grab and destroy" tantrum with Reva when she gets angry.

Pinto now shares press time with Krishi, what a perfect background/backdrop for her interviews cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I dey o...gave up on "channel stoop so low" until I saw PINTO . It's actually insane for a guy to be that gorgeous..haba, na only him waka come? True that...Pinky is indeed a brat but I think she shares the same "grab and destroy" tantrum with Reva when she gets angry.

Pinto now shares press time with Krishi, what a perfect background/backdrop for her interviews cheesy
yes dear..channel 'stoop so low' was about to lose me too..until d krishi series...so refreshing...and pinto is quite a cutie..yes o..that aspect of 'grab and destroy' is a trait they both share....can you imagine if krishi and pinto were to get married.. shocked..tun tun and that uncle of krishi that has that perpetual dumb look on his face would just die!...all d haters of their love would spontaneously combust cheesy grin....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oh lord! Krishi today was all kinds of nice! Except for that stupid uncle and his spoilt brat plotting against my sweet girl krish...Pinto love kiss..you've finally grown a pair and moved out! Good on you ma boy**thumbs up**...he needs to go get all d money from his account before his dad freezes them all grin cheesy..and bablo,i must say,you are d best bro in d world...ganga,if you need a child to take care of,focus on sonu,he is an ACTUAl CHILD cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
*whispering*

SINDOOOOOOORAAAAAAAA........

Every Sindora in my life, fall down and die o!! and I thought Menka and Jigyasa were master manipulators?

When it comes to manipulation it only gets better on Zee, not their plots and storyline though

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Oh lord! Krishi today was all kinds of nice! Except for that stupid uncle and his spoilt brat plotting against my sweet girl krish...Pinto love kiss.. you've finally grown a pair and moved out! Good on you ma boy**thumbs up** ...he needs to go get all d money from his account before his dad freezes them all grin cheesy..and bablo,i must say,you are d best bro in d world...ganga,if you need a child to take care of,focus on sonu,he is an ACTUAl CHILD cheesy

In Baba Shekar's voice*
"Praise to the Almighty"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Forwetinnah:

In Baba Shekar's voice*
"Praise to the Almighty"
yes babes...our boy has grown grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by legendsmother(f): 2:36am On Aug 09, 2016
The vow got me glued like kilode lol
Krishi also
But watch out King of hearts would be a blast in no time

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.