Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1280089 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thought Pinky was the only one obsessed with anything Krishi, turns out her parents are not just obsessed but possessed too. You go fear dance rehearsals na...lmfao cheesy

Ira staged a way-lay just to get Isha's engagement ring? Smh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Thought Pinky was the only one obsessed with anything Krishi, turns out her parents are not just obsessed but possessed too. You go fear dance rehearsals na...lmfao cheesy

Ira staged a way-lay just to get Isha's engagement ring? Smh
that dance was painful to watch cry..tgey have to be the most embarrassing,ratchet parents in the world..always following the pinky to the office all the time,sometikes they are there before her sef undecided...eating and being loud...@ira,that girl has always been a brat...but y do I have a feeling that she'll like that their guy?..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2016
The worst parent ever on zeeworld is pinkys parent. I was laughing so hard with their shameless dance yesterday. I wonder what their problem is with krishi. So much hatred for the innocent girl. And that his stupid brother in law is not even helping the matter. India and their ways of life though.
Let me go and watch silver lining. BRB.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mavinc4u(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zee family, please did any of you receive the gotv free october subscription or was that thing a fraud?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mavinc4u(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Zee family, please did any of you receive the gotv free october subscription or was that thing a fraud?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mixtaclemzy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gotv free sub where be that one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
mavinc4u:
No ooo, today na just 1st baa, make we still give them some days.. E fit be say they are doing verification first. You know they have plenty *quostomers...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marisley:

Rabba ishq na hove is the hindi name.
pls what about silver lining, do u know the Indian name?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Marisley(f): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kirusky4life:
pls what about silver lining, do u know the Indian name?

Ek Nayi Choti Si Zindagi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Kirusky4life(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Marisley:

Ek Nayi Choti Si Zindagi
tanks man

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by T0MMY: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
please, who knows why zee world stopped sacred ties...that series really make my parents day. they just halted at S2E89. just like dat sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mixtaclemzy(m): 1:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Tuesday updates of all Zee World series on MixtaClemzy blog
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mavinc4u(f): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Priceless200:

No ooo, today na just 1st baa, make we still give them some days.. E fit be say they are doing verification first. You know they have plenty *quostomers...... grin grin grin grin

Lol, do they still want to take some days out of the free october? I believe that free october subscription is a fraud because no one has admitted receiving any from them.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Like srsly? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
When I watch veera and kushan's romantic scenes,makes me feel like I'm watching another channel apart from zee.varun never disappoints
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2016
tomisinbaby:
When I watch veera and kushan's romantic scenes,makes me feel like I'm watching another channel apart from zee.varun never disappoints
*Aswear down, this is an Indian series like no other, so real... My God.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by cp993(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pleease friends I need more viewer on dis my movie
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by cp993(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Chai...Abhi is wicked o!! See the way he was just flinging Pragya around like a rag doll cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Manjusha of Sacred Ties yaff carried her gbeborun to Twist of fate hiooo!! Abhi's such a tease, he won't kee ma Prags for me joor, shiooor!

Forbidden Love heating up...Krushan is beginning to look like the Vikram I love, he looked strange at first. Hmmmmnn, Veera is in such a tight situation. Hope she stops lying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Manjusha of Sacred Ties yaff carried her gbeborun to Twist of fate hiooo!! Abhi's such a tease, he won't kee ma Prags for me joor, shiooor!

Forbidden Love heating up...Krushan is beginning to look like the Vikram I love, he looked strange at first. Hmmmmnn, Veera is in such a tight situation. Hope she stops lying
I really wonder why she should be lying shaa. Nonsense.

This Isha is beginning to behave like Saloni, very annoyingly stupid. Make she kukuma kee herself naa so Ira go happy. Why is she wasting our precious time. She should go an die quick please. Nonsense. .. I only pity Sam.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Priceless200:

I really wonder why she should be lying shaa. Nonsense.

This Isha is beginning to behave like Saloni, very annoyingly stupid. Make she kukuma kee herself naa so Ira go happy. Why is she wasting our precious time. She should go an die quick please. Nonsense. .. I only pity Sam.

You dey mind her...all these their yeye heroine no suppose dey earth. See them acting like angels
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2016
And Bubul told suresh that she would show him her worst side..someone should please tell her to save it for Aliya

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
I always love men who behave like Abhi. when dem go fall in love e go pass ogbono we no one go fit pack for ground grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CecyAdrian(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
komzyb:
And Bubul told suresh that she would show him her worst side..someone should please tell her to save it for Aliya

I wonder when they will start their own drama over Purab, all this secrecy in Zeeworld seies just annoys me.

Why can't Pragya have a good laugh in the face of Abhi and Aliya over their mistaken identity stupid plan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nathskib(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Today's episode of krishi was so interesting. I actually had a good laugh

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I wonder when they will start their own drama over Purab, all this secrecy in Zeeworld seies just annoys me.

Why can't Pragya have a good laugh in the face of Abhi and Aliya over their mistaken identity stupid plan
she is a super sister..nansense
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Chai...Abhi is wicked o!! See the way he was just flinging Pragya around like a rag doll cheesy
I know ryt...so mean cry...but thank God she don start to give am mouth to..like,no be only you sabi talk rock star sir angry...I just want to see the loving parts abeg...Pls they should hurry

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.